Food & SnacksSnack FoodsPopcornSkinnyPop
Popcorn SkinnyPack, Original, 6 Count, 100 Calorie Bags

SkinnyPop Popcorn SkinnyPack, Original, 6 Count, 100 Calorie Bags

by SkinnyPop

Enjoy the Pure Popped Perfection® of Original SkinnyPop Popcorn! SkinnyPop is made with 100% premium popcorn, pure sunflower oil and a touch of salt. Each batch of our Original popcorn is dairy free, gluten free, tree nut and peanut free and has zero...

I've never tried these! Can anyone tell me if they are a good choice?
Start your review of SkinnyPop Popcorn SkinnyPack, Original, 6 Count, 100 Calorie Bags!
How would you rate this product?
Jeanna R.
Salinas, CA
SkinnyPop Popcorn SkinnyPack, Original, 6 Count, 100 Calorie Bags uploaded by Jeanna R.
This is my go to snack when I watch movies at home. I have to admit that sometimes only one doesn’t feel like enough but I have been able to keep myself from getting another one. I used to get the Skinny Pack of 6 but the other day I found a box with 28 bags at Grocery Outlet for like $5 and I had to buy it!
Christina R.
Nesconset, NY
SkinnyPop Popcorn SkinnyPack, Original, 6 Count, 100 Calorie Bags uploaded by Christina R.
These are a Great 100 calorie snack option if you’re trying to watch what you eat. It doesn’t have a ton of flavor but it hits the spot. I like these popcorns and will keep eating them as a light snack
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,053 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
This popcorn is delicious! I love that it’s in snack size bags, so they’re easy to take on the go for a quick snack. It’s crunchy, lightly salted and delicious. It’s super affordable if you buy it on Amazon. I definitely recommend trying it!!
Katelynn B.
SkinnyPop Popcorn SkinnyPack, Original, 6 Count, 100 Calorie Bags uploaded by Katelynn B.
Sooooooo good! It’s better than regular popcorn in my head! I don’t think it’s expensive since I bought the 6 pack for about 4 dollars and normally a bag is almost 2 dollars at a store. I have been eating this popcorn for over 5 years since one of my co workers at work gave me some. I try making everyone eat it & the sweet & salty flavor is amazing as well.
Michelle Z.
Winder, GA
SkinnyPop Popcorn SkinnyPack, Original, 6 Count, 100 Calorie Bags uploaded by Michelle Z.
This popcorn is so delicious!! The white cheddar is my favorite! My kids love it too and it’s a great healthy snack! And so much comes in the individual bags!!
Amanda Z.
Glade Hill, VA
The PERFECT work snack. 100 calories and in a convenient little pack, perfect to fit in your bag or backpack and perfect to hold you over in between meals. I love this popcorn.
Cathy S.
Allentown, PA
Love these. Perfect to throw in a lunch or even keep in your car for an on the go snack so you’re not tempted to grab something unhealthy
Mary L.
Great taste without the guilt. Can’t even tell that it’s a “healthy” popcorn. Love this!
Grace H.
Italy, TX
Purchased at: Target
Literally my go to snack since I started my weight lose journey. Couldn’t live without this stuff and super tasty!
Juli B.
Gilbert, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
THIS is the greatest popcorn! Salty, a little bit buttery, and overall just addictive. I buy these skinny packs every time I grocery shop! I share these with everyone and try to get them hooked like me! Highly recommend! #food