BY SKINNYPOP #4 in Popcorn

• Guilt-free Snacking Never Tasted This Delicious.
  • No Artificial Ingredients

• Does this taste like white cheddar smart popcorn?4 Answers
  • I've seen this popcorn, but I haven't tried it yet. I'm super pic...5 Answers
  • How healthy is this compared to a regular microwave popcorn? Does...3 Answers
Tina S.
I 💓💓💓 smart pop, my go to snack. Ive been trying to be alittle more conscience of what I'm eating and I loved pop corn, but I needed an alternative to eating the popcorn loaded with butter and salt. This was the ticket for me. Now eating better always comes at the expense of a price, however definitely pick this up at Sam's Club or Costco if you can, the price for the 14 oz bag there is the same price for the 4.4oZ at the grocery store
Danielle N.
I love this popcorn! My mom buys the big box of tiny bags from Costco and it is just so dangerous because I can eat every single bag! I like to eat these with a sandwich or salad. It doesnt make me feel guilty afterwards that I just ate a bag or two of popcorn.
Jamie S.
Evanston, IL
This popcorn is delicious! It is a light and airy snack that has the right amount of salt to make it flavorful. This is a great snack if you are trying to stay healthy, but it isn't as flavorful as some more unhealthy popcorn. I love the flavor of this and its perfect for a light snack that wont make you feel like you are eating too many calories!
Jonelle J.
Detroit, MI
This some of the best pop corn if you are trying to lose weight and want a light snack. To me it was very affordable and it even came in variety packs as well as big bags and smaller begs for personal use.  I would recommend this to anyone who loves popcorn but doesn't want to pop it or doesn' want the excess and heavy butter that other popcorn has on it.
amelia B.
acme
Another go to snack! I but these every couple weeks when I’m at the grocery store! The only thing I don’t like about this product is the fact that there is little sea salt, which i know makes it healthy, but I like my popcorn to have a little salt on it. Normally I put some in a bowl and sprinkle some salt on it before eating and it tastes amazing
Carissa V.
I love this pop corn soooo much!! I'm currently doing weight watchers and this is the perfect snack to munch on when I'm craving something salty! This pop corn still has that same great flavor you expect from pop corn, but feels much lighter and isn't greasy. It's definitely a favorite!
michaela a.
I think this is a healthy alternative to traditional popcorn brands that are loaded with butter, oil, and/or artificial flavors. I think this has an airy fresh taste but still a good flavor that keeps me satisfied. It’s more expensive than some popcorn brands but nothing crazy.
Jordan S.
This is my go to snack! low on calories! I mean who doesn't like popcorn! DELICIOUS!! And you don't get ripped off.. most chips have a ton of air and barely and chips.. bu this is pretty much filled all the way to the top! Healthy and lasts awhile if you stick to the serving size.
alyssa g.
Oh, SkinnyPop, how I adore you. SkinnyPop is actually the first brand of popcorn that got me started on my air-popped popcorn bag adventures! It is a healthier alternative to conventional microwaveable popcorns and has a light, crisp taste. It is a good popcorn, though I have found others that I prefer over it. SkinnyPop is made with either Sunflower/Safflower oil which is not bad, but is also not as healthy as some other popcorns made with Coconut oil or Olive oil. Despite that, I still enjoy this popcorn and with around 39 calories per cup, I'm not mad about it.
Ashleigh M.
My mom purchased Skinny Pop and offered us some while we were visiting. I immediately thought “healthy popcorn? Ew.” But I was wrong. VERY WRONG. It tastes like movie popcorn. Without all the guilt of real movie popcorn. Skinny Pop is a staple in our house now.
limor h.
kings point, ny
Where do i purchase this?
Lakecia J.
I'm curious does Skinny Popcorn comes in White Cheddar? I want try this this year.
Brandi B.
What's the difference between this and normal popcorn
Bryanna H.
Toronto, ON
Does this come in different flavors?
Amanda N.
Marion, IN
What flavors do these come in