BY SKINNYPOP #4 in Popcorn

Save on Skinny Pop All Natural Popcorn ( 4.4 Oz). No artificial anything. Only 39 calories per cup. Zero trans fat. Cholesterol free. Indulge guilt free. (Note: Description is informational only. Please refer to the actual ingredients and manufacturer's website prior to use. If you have any health questions please consult your medical provider.) p(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.)

• Does this taste like white cheddar smart popcorn?4 Answers
  • I've seen this popcorn, but I haven't tried it yet. I'm super pic...4 Answers
  • How healthy is this compared to a regular microwave popcorn? Does...3 Answers
alyssa g.
Oh, SkinnyPop, how I adore you. SkinnyPop is actually the first brand of popcorn that got me started on my air-popped popcorn bag adventures! It is a healthier alternative to conventional microwaveable popcorns and has a light, crisp taste. It is a good popcorn, though I have found others that I prefer over it. SkinnyPop is made with either Sunflower/Safflower oil which is not bad, but is also not as healthy as some other popcorns made with Coconut oil or Olive oil. Despite that, I still enjoy this popcorn and with around 39 calories per cup, I'm not mad about it.
Emily L.
Orchard Park, NY
Foodie Expert
Love this snack so much, I’m a huge couch tv snacker so opting for this on a day I didn’t go to the gym makes me feel a lot less guilty than grabbing a bag of chips. And it’s not that much of a sacrifice since these are delicious
Emily C.
Edmond , OK
Foodie Expert
I LOVE POPCORN. I've tried the cheese flavor as well as the Jalapeno flavor. They are both sure delicious and satisfying. Surprisingly they are both vegan?! Anyway, the flavor is kind of subtle and most times I wish there was a little more, but overall this popcorn is a great snack. They are relatively healthy compared to potato chips too. I feel less guilty when I snack on this popcorn as compared to chips. I will always buy this popcorn for a "guilt free" snack.
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
My mom would get the biggest bag of these and every night she would sit down and have a glass of wine and a bowl of popcorn when she was watching her shows and having her personal time.  So, I would always steal some from the open bag in the kitchen and while the salt is very light and they're sort of bland, they're also really easy to find yourself eating a bunch of and not really know what happened. which is fine because they're healthy.
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
Foodie Expert
In terms of bagged popcorn, I've had better. I've bought this a few times over the last year or so, mostly when it is on sale. Not sure why I get so unlucky with this product, but the flavor isn't ver good. I've found that it's just okay. I get that it is supposed to be a "healthier" option, but I don't think it's worth the price.
Cora W.
Maysville, MO
Foodie Expert
Best popcorn ever! Super delicious and affordable! You can buy these in bulk at sams club. These little bags have tons of popcorn for such few calories. I buy these weekly they are so good! Highly recommend to everyone!
Dani F.
I absolutely love this popcorn snack. It’s so delicious and it’s gluten free! It’s so hard to find delicious light gluten free snacks and i finally found one. Only downfall is that i eat literally the whole bag. Oops
Chayla H.
Yum!!! If I could snack on these more I would, but my boyfriend always steals the bag and eats the whole thing! It tastes like perfectly buttered popcorn without the guilt! Definitely a good price! Always recommend.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Taylor T.
Williamsburg, VA
Favorite snack to have on hand. It's low calorie, on the one hand. Popcorn isn't always super filling, but because it's so low cal, I don't feel bad grabbing several handfuls for a snack! When possible, I like getting the extra large bags from Sams or Costco because it's a better quantity per container. Overall, it's an easy, relatively healthy alternative to say a bag of chips or something.
limor h.
kings point, ny
Where do i purchase this?
Lakecia J.
I'm curious does Skinny Popcorn comes in White Cheddar? I want try this this year.
Brandi B.
Foodie Expert
What's the difference between this and normal popcorn
Melissa S.
Foodie Expert
Where can I purchase this?
Bryanna H.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
Does this come in different flavors?