BY SKINNYPOP #2 in Popcorn

Save on Skinny Pop All Natural Popcorn ( 4.4 Oz). No artificial anything. Only 39 calories per cup. Zero trans fat. Cholesterol free. Indulge guilt free. (Note: Description is informational only. Please refer to the actual ingredients and manufacturer's website prior to use. If you have any health questions please consult your medical provider.) p(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.)

• Does this taste like white cheddar smart popcorn?4 Answers
  • I've seen this popcorn, but I haven't tried it yet. I'm super picky...4 Answers
  • How healthy is this compared to a regular microwave popcorn? Does i...3 Answers
Alyee H.
Alyee H.
My boyfriend and I are snackaholics and constantly trying new snacks. I’ve never had Skinny Pop brand of popcorn before so I am pleased to be able to try the Jalapeno flavor.

Packaging: The bag is appealing and attractive. Looks like a trustworthy brand. It’s simple and I like how they use colors to code the flavors. Green for Jalapeno.

Appearance: Once you open the bag you are enveloped with a light wonderful scent of Jalapeno. The popcorn looks delicious and lightly coated. The popcorn is popped already and you do not have to microwave.

Taste: I am normally not a jalapeno or anything spicy fan but I absolutely love these. At first I was expecting my mouth to be on fire, but to find out that these have just the right amount of jalapeno. I was cautious but after a moment I started sharing and we were done with bag quickly. We will definitely picking some up on our next shopping trip.
These like they state are less in the description and by the name of the product Skinny Pop these are not* going be as flavorful as other popcorn brands, but this is a muted healthy option. I am all for popcorn that is doused in butter and flavor but I love these.
The popcorn is light not only with flavor, but you feel more comfortable eating these and watching your calories. The best part is not artificial flavors or ingredients.
I think most of the people with negative reviews are looking for a different product of popcorn. I don’t feel as if they taste like cardboard. It seems anything healthier to eat people call it “cardboard”. The popcorn is not that spicy, just a hint of flavor.

Price: I think the price is great and you are able to purchase the bags in a variety of sizes and flavors.

Overall: I’m satisfied with the taste, natural ingredients, and low calorie of this popcorn snack. If anyone is on the fence just take into consideration what you generally like. Keep in mind everyone has different tastes for food.

I received this item at a discounted price for my honest review. Every review I do is based 100% off of my experience with the product and I do not guarantee a positive review.
Shazi L.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love popcorn and this is probably my second favorite type that you can buy, already popped, in store. The original flavor is my favorite and it is absolutely finger-licking good! Just the right amount of salty flavor. The sunflower oil they use has an almost buttery taste to it, but this snack is dairy-free, which is a blessing for a lactose intolerant person like me, who doesn't always look out for her best dietary interests while eating. Whoops. In any case, these are tasty and easy to scarf down, although you might want to keep some water (or your beverage of choice) on hand, because it can dry up your throat if you binge. As for how healthy or "skinny" this food is, I don't really know. It's probably healthier than movie theatre popcorn, but considering how much I eat of this at once, it likely balances out in the end!
Jessie B.
For most of my life I've been buying microwave popcorn not realizing that were was a much healthier, tastier and less buttery option to satisfy my cravings so after I found out about Amazon prime now same day delivery service I knew this was my opportunity to try this out. I ordered 2 bags just to get started and I was fully prepared to give them to my roommate if I didn't like them but it turns out I love it. I have bought all they had in stock & is currently experiencing serious withdrawals as I wait for a new batch to arrive. I can't imagine my life without this popcorn, yes people it's THAT good and the sea salt isn't overpowering. Bye bye microwave popcorn, I'll see you never.
Diana B.
Diana B.
Burlingame, CA
I tried the flavor "Jalapeno" and it's awful! I really didn't like it! I think they just wanted to include spicy variety with unusual taste for the popcorn, but they failed. Spicy popcorn, seriously? It's very hot (too spicy) and you can't eat much of it. The spiciness of the product gives the feeling that it's overcooked(over-fried). The other thing is that the popcorn mad with little oil so it is not greasy and fat - which is a good thing, however, the popcorn is too dry. Combined with the spiciness you need a lot of water to fresh your mouth. Better try some other variety.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Center , TX
I think this popcorn literally contains crack haha. It says you can eat "guilt free" but every time I open a bag I literally eat the entire thing in one sitting. I never do this with any other kind of snack. I literally shove giant handfulls of this into my mouth like I've been living in a third world country all my life chewing as fast as I can to pack more and more in there. You WILL feel guilty and you WILL need to seek professional help... Unless you get the mini 100 calories bags and then I think you'll be ok :)
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Popcorn is my guilty pleasure when I avoid chips or anything of that nature. It's a healthier alternative. Perfect for bringing around to munch on. Can bring to the beach, studying, watching TV, at a coffee shop, the park. Anywhere! It's also not messy and oily. Skinny pop specifically is really good! Ingredients are so minimal compared to more processed popcorn such as the popcorners, or the smartfood. Not to say I don't like those, but I feel a lot better eating this. Calories are very low too!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Glen Burnie, MD
Foodie Expert
Honestly I've tried every "skinny pop corn". This is truly the best flavored one to me. The olive oil and light salt taste is amazing to me. It's just enough, I thought it would be under seasoned but I was wrong.

To help hold me over between meals I enjoy this with either water or hot tea. It also helps banish the crunchies, you know that midday craving you get that your brain thinks only chips will do. Nope this absolutely helps.

There are other flavors, but I keep coming back to this one

Jessie B.
This is my favorite beach snack. Skinny pop is the best popcorn I have ever tasted! It's full of flavor in every bite and The sea salt makes these so addicting. I recommend this brand to everyone because not only is this delicious but they're actually healthy for you, does it actually get better than that? I open one and finish the entire bag without feeling guilty plus I have tried other flavor and they also taste great but for some reason I keep buying the original.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
Oh my goodness. This is the BEST healthy popcorn I ever had!!! Even though they are not freshly popped, they taste so fresh!!! What I love this the most is it is very light. You can’t taste oil and salt like other popcorn. If you are like me, love light or plain popcorn then you should definitely try this. They are not like the popcorn that have butter and salt that taste super good but make you feel like throwing up afterward. I highly highly recommend it!!!
Madelyn H.
Madelyn H.
Bainbridge Island
I love the taste of this popcorn and how it doesn't feel heavy; the ideal snack. I was eating this for a while and I noticed how my stomach was upset (I have a sensitive stomach). It was not a pretty sight. I changed my whole diet except for the fruits, vegetables, and skinny pop popcorn because it tasted sooooo good. My stomach was still extremely upset. I soon realized that the popcorn was making my stomach upset and had to stop eating it );
limor h.
limor h.
kings point, ny
Where do i purchase this?
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Foodie Expert
What's the difference between this and normal popcorn
Lakecia J.
Lakecia J.
I'm curious does Skinny Popcorn comes in White Cheddar? I want try this this year.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Foodie Expert
Where can I purchase this?
Bryanna H.
Bryanna H.
Toronto, Ontario
Does this come in different flavors?