BY SKINNYPOP #7 in Popcorn

• Guilt-free Snacking Never Tasted This Delicious.
  • No Artificial Ingredients

• How is the taste? Does it taste skinny?1 Answers
  • Does this taste like white cheddar smart popcorn?5 Answers
  • I've seen this popcorn, but I haven't tried it yet. I'm s...5 Answers
Lacie K.
If you haven't already tried SkinnyPop® Original Popped Popcorn, go to the store and get some TODAY! Tried it and have been hooked ever since! At first I was very skeptical about it, being that I am a popcorn lover so my expectations are very high, but this is the perfect popcorn brand, the popcorn is so tasty and has such little calories! Every pop corn lovers dream! If you're looking for a healthy alternative to pop corn SkinnyPop® Original Popped Popcorn is for you!
paige w.
This is good, but not great. It tastes kind of bland, and isn’t anything special. It is healthy, and can easily be enjoyed, but it is not a unique flavor of popcorn that can only come from this brand. This could easily be made at home in an air-popper with some salt and maybe a bit of avocado oil. Basic, but not bad.
Autumn F.
Ontario, CA
I was a little hesitant when first trying this popcorn since I’m the type that likes my popcorn drenched in butter and salt, but it’s actually pretty good! And a healthy alternative to regular popcorn. It’s just popcorn with a little bit of salt and sunflower oil. I love that all the ingredients are natural. I am giving it 4 stars though because I wish it had just a tad bit more salt and sunflower oil to give it a little more flavor, but it is definitely something that I would eat again!
Tia W.
Winnetka, CA
I am a popcorn addict! Popcorn is my go to snack but it's dangerous because you can just eat endless amounts.  I tried POP for the first time and was a little skeptical because of the calories. I feared it wouldn't be as good as normal popcorn based on reviews but I actually really liked it! Yes it's not as flavorful but it's low in calories so it's a great substitute.
Carli S.
Poland, OH
I only eat skinny pop when I want something very light and it’s usually late at night when I don’t want to eat anything too calorie dense. This popcorn is very bland and never really satisfies my cravings for food because of its lack of flavor. It lacks flavor because it is low in calories so doesn’t have a lot of added flavor.
Britney H.
Dallas, GA
Once my hand enters this bag of popcorn, it’s not coming out until the bag is finished. This is the best healthy popcorn ever. I can’t get enough of it. I never have to feel guilty about eating skinny pop. It’s so good, I wish they sold it in movie theaters. The smart choice when choosing popcorn.
amelia B.
acme
Another go to snack! I but these every couple weeks when I’m at the grocery store! The only thing I don’t like about this product is the fact that there is little sea salt, which i know makes it healthy, but I like my popcorn to have a little salt on it. Normally I put some in a bowl and sprinkle some salt on it before eating and it tastes amazing
michaela a.
I think this is a healthy alternative to traditional popcorn brands that are loaded with butter, oil, and/or artificial flavors. I think this has an airy fresh taste but still a good flavor that keeps me satisfied. It’s more expensive than some popcorn brands but nothing crazy.
Hope E.
Pasadena, MD
Purchased at: Walgreens
Most people will see this and say no thanks cause it says skinny pop. So it must be nasty right??? This popcorn is pretty yummy. It still has a salty taste to it just no butter. Give it try!!!
megan h.
Great snack that doesn’t kill your body with bad ingredients. It tastes like real popcorn but is much better for you than buttery microwave popcorn. Would recommend as a snack if you’re trying to lose weight but still want to eat a chip-like food.
limor h.
kings point, ny
Where do i purchase this?
Lakecia J.
I'm curious does Skinny Popcorn comes in White Cheddar? I want try this this year.
Brandi B.
What's the difference between this and normal popcorn
Bryanna H.
Toronto, ON
Does this come in different flavors?
Amanda N.
Marion, IN
What flavors do these come in

Amazon