BY SKINNYPOP #29 in Popcorn

• Guilt-free Snacking With Just The Right Amount Of Sweet.
  • No Artificial Ingredients

• Cane Sugar
  • Salt

Buy on Walmart*
Laurie H.
I bought this snack thinking that it would be like other popcorn, but boy was I wrong. This is one of those foods where the more you eat the better the taste gets.  What I really like is the snack size, at 0.65 ounces, it is the just right size for a snack. I keep a bag in my car for hangry moments of crisis! It has none of the added ingredients that come in other popcorn. With a slight hint of salt, it is perfect. It comes in bigger bags, but I like this size for the convenience. not too little, not too much, just right. Great price, great value and tasty, tasty, tasty. I will keep buying this as my new go-to snack.
Emma T.
This is one of my favorite snacks! It is so yummy and combines sweet and salty perfectly. I also never feel like I’m eating something super unhealthy so I like that! I have bought this a lot and will keep buying it.
Jenny S.
Kansas city, MO
I absolutely love this brand. I can eat this sweet snack guilt free. It's a lot like kettle corn. This has a nice freshly popped taste. I recommend sealing it with a clip or something fo what you don't eat to retain freshness.
Fouad W.
Nashville
Really amazing and great product ever I think I have tried since I born Really amazing and great product ever I think I have tried since I born Really amazing and great product ever I think I have tried since I born
Marley P.
I love the combination of sweet and savory! This popcorn is so yummy, and I like that there are not a ton of ingredients and that it is healthier than many other popcorn brands. It's also really affordable and easy to find, from Walmart to the local grocery store to Walgreens.
Raven S.
Richmond, IN
I love kettle corn! I could eat it all day and then some. This popcorn seemed like a healthy alternative. I love that this popcorn is already popped and ready to enjoy. It makes everything super convenient and enjoyable. I just wish they made bigger bags lol!
Christine V.
I love the sweet flavor of the popcorn as well as the lower calories.  You can eat a pretty hefty portion (2 cups) and still be under 100 calories!  I tend to enjoy mixing one cup sweet with one cup white cheddar Skinny pop to make a sweet and salty under 100 calorie snack.  Definitely great for those trying to lose weight who love chips and other salty snacks.
Grace L.
Bethel, VT
I don't have to feel bad at all about eating this, and it tastes so good! My best friend first told me about this and how great it was and it did not have that gross greasiness that other popcorn has. It is now my go to popcorn, no butter needed this time.
Rebecca G.
Johnston, RI
I could easily eat one bag in one sitting. They have so many different flavors and they all taste great. It's nice to know that I don't have to feel guilty about snacking since it's so much better for you than other popcorn.
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
When I’m being good and on my cardio and weight training like I’m suppose to I like eating these I mean on the train or not this is a good low Carl pie snack it’s easy little to now though just grab the minis and pop them in your bag
Emily M.
How sweet is this like I know it says lightly sweetened, but I was just curious how lightly is that?
Tonye B.
Aurora, IL
Has anyone checked the ingredients list on this product? I’ve tried this brand and love it ever since I learned about the toxins in microwave popcorn.🍿