SkinnyPop® Jalapeño Popped Popcorn uploaded by Maureen r.SkinnyPop® Jalapeño Popped Popcorn uploaded by Maureen r.SkinnyPop® Jalapeño Popped Popcorn uploaded by Maureen r.

BY SKINNYPOP

• Guilt-free Snacking With A Subtle Kick Of Jalapeño.
  • No Artificial Ingredients

• Rice Flour
  • Sea Salt
  • Natural Flavors
  • Spices
  • Jalapeño Pepper Powder And Citric Acid (For Flavor)

Sonja K.
Monterey
The first time I tried this product I was sold! I love the spicy flavor and healthy aspects of this snack. I’m also looking around for a bulk version of this because I can’t put them down.
Laura Kay S.
Alexandria, VA
If you're looking for a guilt-free snack with a pop of flavor, look no further. These are light and airy but pack a serious flavor punch! I was surprised by how well they satisfied my snack cravings, and the best part is the all-natural ingredients the brand boasts! Would highly recommend if you're doing your best to stick to a diet, but want to snack healthily.
Maureen r.
Fairfield il
I have to say I love this one better than the original one I first tried in the Daisy vox box. It has a nice hint of Jalapeno in it not overdone. Airy popped kernels with a good blend of tasty ingredients to savor. Nice job Skinny Pop.
Kristen B.
Moreland, GA
Never in a million years would I think of this flavor, but there are so many flavors and none of them are disappointing, it’s affordable and easy for a grab snack!
Farah J.
Oh my gosh this skinny pop is out of this world I am so addicted to it I tried the regular kind and I bought a big bag of jalapeño and I cannot stop eating it I’m excited to try all the other flavors it’s not cheap but it’s not too expensive and it’s a great healthy snack I bought mine from Ralph’s
Ally T.
Medina, OH
This skinny pop has a great spicy flavor! Definitely the spiciest of all skinny pop flavors I like to mix this with the cheddar cheese!
Alexis H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love skinny pop popcorn. The jalapeno flavor of popcorn isn't too spicy and is extremely enjoyable. It's my favorite snack.
Carefree M.
I love this popcorn! Spicy, healthy, and delicious. Its the perfect snack to reach for instead of chips!
Nicole H.
Lawrence, KS
This is my favorite popcorn! The jalapeño flavoring is not too overpowering. It does not disappoint!
Mallory L.
Romeoville, IL
Such a good flavor of skinnypop! If you are looking for a snack with a kick, try this one!