BY SKINNYPOP

• Mini Popcorn Cakes Made With 100% Skinnypop Popcorn And A Touch Of Cinnamon And Sugar.
  • No Artificial Ingredients

• Cinnamon
  • Sea Salt

Joanne T.
Atlanta, GA
I was a craving a healthier snack than potato chips and did this the trick for me! I love cinnamon sugar popcorn, so I thought I would give this a try. This really hit the spot. I didn't want to eat the whole bag, but I just could not help myself! I try to watch my sugar intake and I love that this product is lightly sweetened. I would definitely buy it again.
Bethany M.
San Francisco
My go to snacks at work or when I’m running errands. So easy to throw in a bag and eat on the way and always so light that you don’t feel sickly full after eating them! This taste is the best as well!
Rachel S.
This gives me my sugar fix without making me feel gross. These are a wonderful alternative to cookies or anything overly sugary.
Megan S.
I can eat an entire bag of this popcorn at one time and Im not even a big popcorn fan. These are my guilty pleasure.
Elizabeth Baird W.
Oxford, MS
Amazing!! so yummy and filling and you don’t feel guilty after!! I always keep them in my pantry.
Danita J.
This is a great low calorie snack. It is great when you have a sweet tooth but are still waiting what you eat.
Shadeau Y.
Kent , Ashford
Best chocolate ever it’s so tasty and smooth. I love the bitterness of the cocoa and you can tell it’s a great quality.
Charlotte R.
Who doesn’t love popcorn! My goodness I love the stuff and what could be better than sugar and cinnamon?!
Kailyn B.
Woodstock , ON
Not as great as I was hoping. Not terrible but the cinnamon flavour is almost too over powering.
Dee H.
Yummy and delicious plus not bad for u. Will purchase again definitely. Nicely packaged