SkinnyPop® Black Pepper Popcorn uploaded by Amanda R.

BY GENERIC #36 in Popcorn

Skinny Pop Black Pepper Popcorn: All natural No artificial anything 30 calories per cup Zero trans fat Indulge guilt free Cholesterol free Dairy free

• Do you find the pepper taste to overpowering? 1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this Popcorn as a Healthy Snack? How does it tas...2 Answers
  • How spicy is the black pepper flavor?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Katherine L.
This is one of my all time faves!!! I first discovered these while shopping with my husband at Walmart. Since he has to get snacks everytime we shop (he's a partime student working full time :-o), I was a little jealous since snacks really weren't my thing (I felt left out.). I'm used to eating REAL food, y'know? The kind you have to cook in order to really enjoy the freshness... Anyway, so I got jealous! Since I'm a health nut, the look and style of the bag is what caught my eye first- I thought, "Hm, that looks appetizing". The bag itself wasn't that appealing, but the word 'SKINNY" with popcorn pictured next to it naturally got me curious. Once I grabbed it and looked over the ingredients, I was amazed! The ingredient list was so short! It only contained sunflower oil, salt, & peppercorn. What? Did i just read that right?

YES. Turns out this is the company''s motto: "Simple Tastes Better". And I have to say, I certainly agree.. They have several flavors, but this one by far has been the best in my opinion. It has a bit of a sweet kick to it, and then all of a sudden, there's a kick of spice and heat at the end of the crunch. It just puts me in the snack pleasure happy place...especially when I'm stressed.

That's another thing that's so great about this product. Normal buttery popcorns usually have at least 100 cal/sv. and that's at the low end of the spectrum. Skinny Pop has about 39cals/cup! That's a big cut for me and just lets me have peace of mind as I feast on my guilt-less pleasure!

Don't take my word for it, go grab a bag...Highly recommended :-)
Eleanor M.
I tried a free sample of this, and it is really yummy. I was afraid that it would be too spicy, but it has a nice savory balance. The popcorn is fluffy, and I did not find any crunchy kernels at the bottom of the bag (pet peeve of mine) so overall I highly recommend trying this if you like to snack. I have already repurchased, and now I keep them at work for mid-day snacks!
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
I love popcorn but I did not love this popcorn. I felt like there was little to no flavor and if anything there was too much pepper. I prefer smart food popcorn the best. I will not be repurchasing this product again in the future unless they come out with another more interesting flavor.
Patricia P.
Asheville, NC
The SkinnyPop black pepper is my favorite flavor of SkinnyPop popcorn! This is a great healthy snack and I usually treat myself a couple of times a week. I actually like this better than microwave popcorn and the flavor is better. It's a great snack that anyone can enjoy.
Kelsey M.
This stuff is as addicting as it gets. I have to have someone hide the bag from me or I would eat the entire thing in one sitting. This treat makes me not feel guilty for stuffing my face with it. And the taste is two thumbs up. Not overwhelmingly peppery at all!
Leanna B.
YUMMY! I love the skinny pop black pepper flavored popcorn! it is delicious and it is way healthier than chips or other salty snacks if you are feeling like you need something crunchy. This is a great snack to try out and eat a ton of it! I love this popcorn!
Elizabeth C.
Sayreville, NJ
My mother and I love to snack on this with some wine after getting the kids to sleep, but if they catch us they will eat the whole dang bag themselves. Haha. You don't realize how fattening regular popcorn is bc it is so light but this stuff is great.
Sam D.
Natick, MA
This is so good! The black pepper flavor is really rich. I love this popcorn because although it isn't hot or freshly made, it still tastes really good. Different from hot popcorns, certainly, but still really delicious. Overall, I'd give it a try.
Krupa P.
loveee this popcorn. I normally hate eating normal popcorn because the butter is soo fattening but this popcorn is amazing. The black pepper gives it an extra kick and I don't feel ever feel guilty eating it. I've eaten so many bags Ive lost count!
Mansi D.
Des Moines, IA
very good popcorn for being such low calorie. wishhhhh it had lower prices. too expensive for college students who want to be healthy, but also love popcorn. good popcorn with black pepper. low ingredient count which has less additives. very good.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
How spicy is the black pepper flavor?
Kaylaveeh M.
Oak Forest , IL
Is the pepper flavoring overpowering?
Jennifer K.
San Antonio , TX
Do you recommend this Popcorn as a Healthy Snack? How does it taste?
Victoria P.
How good is this? It is like those nasty salt and pepper chips?
Miranda R.
Calgary, AB
Do you find the pepper taste to overpowering?