BY SKINNYPOP

• Guilt-free Snacking With Our Boldest, Cheddar-iest Popcorn Yet.
  • No Artificial Ingredients

Contains:

• Milk

Jenna P.
Kansas City , MO
Skinny pop aged white cheddar is my favorite flavor. It has a cheesy flavor without tasting too artificial like some flavored popcorns. It is a filling, guilt-free snack. I am so disappointed that Costco stopped carrying it!
Breanna C.
South Holland, IL
I use to work for a factory that made this popcorn. I was disgusted by the things I saw while working there. People were not washing the hands after using the bathroom. Touching snotty tissue and touching there face and other boby parts with their gloves and not changing them. People were coughing and sneezing over the popcorn putting their bare hands in the popcorn. I just can not eat this after seeing all of that and I do not recommended anyone else to.
Sondra C.
Tampa, FL
These were barely cheesy. I was a little disappointed since they are much less cheesy than Smartpop. They are still a healthy snack choice and provide a good amount of fiber but they missed the mark with the lack of cheesiness. They were pretty equivalent to their plain popcorn. I wouldn’t buy this again. I’d much rather buy Smartpop.
Leslie A.
Hampton
The most addicting popcorn ever! So thankful to have tried this. I love how big the bag is at BJs. I just wish it came non organic so it would be a little cheaper. I go threw bags like they’re gonna disappear from the shelves.
S•A•B•R•I•N•A M.
Littlefield, TX
Okay so I get this at Sam’s. And let me tell you. This is amazing. Not only do you get a huge bag that is full of popcorn, you get an amazing tasting snack as well.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Alyssa J.
Costa Mesa , CA
I absolutely love to snack on white cheddar popcorn. I could never find one other than the SMARTONE popcorn. Finally have found some just as good and this is in my top 3! Soooo delicious!
Tracey D.
Brewton, AL
This popcorn is so indulgent that you won't even know it's guilt free! It definitely makes snacking with healthier options easier
Joselyn H.
Woodstock, GA
So gross!!! My boyfriend and i ate maybe three pieces of this before throwing it into the trash! Did NOT enjoy these at all
Heather S.
Oak Hill, WV
I'm a big popcorn eater now and this brand and type of popcorn to me is best and its not high in fat sugar nothing so plus