SkinnyPop Aged White Cheddar (4.4 oz. Bag)

by SkinnyPop

Guilt-free snacking with our boldest, cheddar-iest popcorn yet.

Why can’t I find this in stores very often SkinnyPop Aged White Cheddar (4.4 oz. Bag) ?
Start your review of SkinnyPop Aged White Cheddar (4.4 oz. Bag)!
Lorrie M.
SkinnyPop Aged White Cheddar (4.4 oz. Bag) uploaded by Lorrie M.
Purchased at: Publix
SkinnyPop Aged White Cheddar (4.4 oz. Bag) is gluten-free, all-natural and non-GMO snack with no artificial ingredients. Popcorn is a great source of fiber and a quick snack. I don’t eat tons of popcorn but when I do, I don’t feel as guilty eating SkinnyPop. Once you minus out the fiber, the carb count is 11g for 3 cups. For me 3 cups is tons of popcorn! I maybe eat 1 cup in one sitting. The aged white cheddar flavor is really cheesy and tangy and the popcorn is always fresh! I definitely recommend giving #SkinnyPop a try!🍿😁#Influenster
Leslie A.
Newport News, VA
The most addicting popcorn ever! So thankful to have tried this. I love how big the bag is at BJs. I just wish it came non organic so it would be a little cheaper. I go threw bags like they’re gonna disappear from the shelves.
Karla B.
Bellingham, MA
IfSkinny Pop Real Aged White Cheddar Cheese Pop Corn, 14 Ounce you guys never try this skinny pop popcorn before you better try it today , I never usually like those already popped popcorn , but this one is really good . My boy give us some for our snacks and I got myself one , and since I already love popcorn since I was littler girl , I was so surprised how good was . I honestly got myself 4 big sizes bag on the next day . Those pop corn is so taste and all is perfectly popped u don’t see half way popped popcorns , it all so big popped all the way popcorn and also so nice crispy. I got say this is the popcorn winner in my eyes . I only saying that cuz I try different brands but this brand skinny pop is the best .
Brittany W.
New Boston, TX
I love Skinny Pop! It is very reasonably priced and this flavor is a tasty flavor. It is the perfect snack and it is healthier than the traditional!
Savannah C.
Burlington, NC
I love this popcorn! It’s so good and lower in calories than regular popcorn. The small bags come in proper serving size bags and are perfect for on the go!
Sarah  R.
Proctorville, OH
The flavor of this popcorn is great very healthy snack good for me and the kiddos instead of eating the buttery popcorn at the theaters I usually buy some of this and we enjoy the movie just as well!! Great popcorn good value! Will repurchase!
Alessi M.
Atlanta, GA
I always have a bag of these around. They disappeared from my local store so now I drive 10 minutes out of the way just to pick these up, and it’s worth it. I hated them when I first tried them but all of a sudden found myself craving them constantly
Sable  S.
Love skinny pop. Almost every vist to the store i get atleast 2 bags lol. Great for a quick snack and doesn't make me feel guilty.
Jayson B.
Franklin, TN
I love this! Besides being extra tasty and having a great price point, they are more healthy than most snacks around. More flavors would be great, but I still love these, a great great snack!
Andrea H.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Love their. To high on carbs for my lifestyle and I don't eat grsin but I've had cheat days and these are delishous. The cheddar flavor is mild but enough to tell they are chessy flavored
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mackenzie N.
Santa Monica, CA
il y a 3 mois
Karla B. il y a 3 mois
I see them everywhere, wholefoods, Walgreen’s,big lot,$1dollar store, and I m pretty sure they are also stop shopping, Walmart and all grocery stores