BY SKINNYME TEA #48 in Cleanses & Detoxes

Karla K.
Elizabeth, NJ
This product is simple and easy to use! Litterally just two steps, drink it in the morning and night time and that's basically it! It really curbed my appetite because I didn't get so hungry anymore (for someone with two stomachs that's a lot!) it boosted my metabolism very fast because 15 minutes after I drank it I had to digest the food I ate last night and after the 28 days I lost 3 inches on my stomach!!!! However I do eat fruits veggies and workout too which is another component to doing this tea but even if you don't exercise it should still have the same effect :) just incorporate fruits and veggies into your eating lifestyle and you'll be good to go!
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have mixed feelings about this cleanse. On one hand, I did really like it; the tea tasted good and it was easy to do, on the other hand, I never really saw any results and it got tiring to drink the same thing over and over again
Azanah K.
Needham, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I would really recommend that everyone stays away from this tea and other teas like it. All that's in it that helps you loose weight is laxatives. Taking too many laxatives can cause you serious health problems since your food isn't in you long enough t one properly absorbed. Taking laxatives consistently for a long time can make you dependent on them which is also bad. Stay away from these teas!
Kaila C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this right before my wedding! Let's just say wow!! I lost 10lbs in 28 days! I'm not gonna lie the first day of the cleanse was rough, my stomach hurt so bad! If you haven't done one before I do recommend staying home for the first day or near a restroom! However after the first day of for easier and the results were awesome!
Ericka H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I did this for a week or two and it wasn't so bad It made me feel more active and full of energy and it also helped me lose a lot of weight and I didn't have any problems. SkinnyMe TeaTox - 14 Day
Melissa F.
Hardin, MT
I really like the nighttime blend. It's great for bloating and cramps. Very effective. Gentle. Ranks high in my book. Cost and product are great.
Destiny G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Read alot about this item but don't know if it really works has anyone noticed a difference? Where can I find this
Ben Amor Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVED THIS DETOX TEA! It was the first detox tea that I've ever tried so I can't compare it to anything but I did feel great! I lost weight and felt energized to workout and also didn't feel that yucky feeling after eating something unhealthy! I can't describe how much I liked it. The taste of the tea wasn't the greatest though.
Iman Z.
Eastern Province, ['', '', '']
The skinny tea really does it's job and detox your body. This drink is really effective of you drink consistently. I recommend drinking it in the morning because not only clear toxins but boost your metalbolism. It takes time, so don't over due it even though it's delicious.
Allie T.
I've read a lot about this product but still unsure as to whether or not to try it. I would love to try it, but was wondering how affordable the product is and if the results are true. Is exercise a must when doing the detox?
Alexis R.
Wow good can these be?
Kaitlyn G.
Springfield, IL
Does this work?? Do I need workouts? Do I need to diet? How long until results??
Kaitlyn G.
Springfield, IL
Does it work? What should I do to get it to work? Workouts? Diets?
Jazz w.
Does this product work? Is it good value for money or would you recommend anything else that’s similar to this?