Skinnygirl™ Popcorn Mini Bags Lime & Salt

BY SKINNYGIRL #20 in Popcorn

Skinnygirl™ Lime & Salt Popcorn Mini Bags.

25 calories per cup popped.

See nutrition information for per serving calorie content.

Naturally flavored.

Created with our friends at Orville Redenbacher's®.

Microwave.

100% whole grain.

Skinnygirl™ Popcorn Mini Bags  Lime & Salt
Skinnygirl™ Popcorn Mini Bags Lime & Salt
Buy on Walmart
  • "The hint of lime flavor is just the perfect kick when you want something different." in 1 review
Priya B.
Sanford, FL
I just tried this popcorn for the first time today because I love Skinnygirl and the flavor sounded interesting. I love it! There's a subtle taste of lime and salt. I wouldn't mind a little more flavor, but you can always add more salt. The portion of the bag is good, too cause then I don't eat too much. Will buy again and try other flavors.
Niki M.
Waite Park, MN
At first I was skeptical of this flavor, thinking lime would be odd on my popcorn, but after trying it, I fell in love! The smell is much more lime scented than it is lime flavored, that is the only reason I'm giving this a 4 star instead of a 5 star rating. But this is seriously delicious!
Rosemary F.
Burtchville , MI
LOVE!! This popcorn is so satisfying with a hint of lime. I love that they offer it in a smaller bag which is perfect for one person, yeah I am NOT sharing! I have not ran into any stale bags and I have been purchasing this product for awhile. Perfect when you arent that hungry!!
Jennifer G.
Tacoma, WA
Skinny girl popcorn is the perfect little snack. They come in the south bags which are great you don't have to measure out how much you need to eat they're arty done for you. The flavors are also delicious it tastes like real buttery popcorn even though it's light and healthy.
Stephanie N.
Sherman Oaks, CA
For the perfect snack and the perfect portion, this Skinnygirl popcorn is my favorite. I found it at my local chain grocery store in the popcorn section. There are a couple different flavors to choose from but this lime is my favorite. I love a guilt-free snack!
Aspen V.
My sister got this in a gift bag and I was hesitant to try it but since I like like chips, I gave it a go. This has just the right flavoring. You can taste the lime without it being overpowering. My biggest complaint is that these bags are pretty small.
Lauren G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Lime and Salt is so good on popcorn! It makes me feel less guilty than having butter and salt on popcorn. Lime is actually good for your digestive system when you are trying to lose weight so why not indulge in a snack that promotes it!
Katy M.
I love the diverse flavored this brand had to offer. Lime and Salt is by far my favorite. What I love most about this brand is they portion control their bags and you won't feel guilty for eating a whole bag (unlike others). Great buy.
Amber Y.
I love all things Skinny Girl, and this popcorn is no exception. The flavor blows its competitors out of the water, and the size of the bags are perfect! I hope they come out with more flavors soon, but for now this is my favorite!
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
Yum! I love skinny girl popcorn. The taste is great and the calories are low. If you're counting calories, this popcorn is perfect for you. If you're counting weight watchers points, be vary of servings.
Kaley S.
Is this flavor relatable to the lime tortilla chips?
LAUREN H.
SYRACUSE, NY
I look online and cant find a store near me that carries this in upstate NY any ideas?
Samantha R.
Old Bridge, NJ
How is the taste of this one? The lime interests me
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does flavor remind you of a margarita?