Skinnygirl™ Popcorn Mini Bags Lime & Salt

by Skinnygirl

#13 in Popcorn

Skinnygirl™ Lime & Salt Popcorn Mini Bags.

25 calories per cup popped.

See nutrition information for per serving calorie content.

Naturally flavored.

Created with our friends at Orville Redenbacher's®.

Microwave.

100% whole grain.

It’s a weird combination but would love to try it.. does anyone know if this is good?
Does flavor remind you of a margarita?
How is the taste of this one? The lime interests me
Start your review of Skinnygirl™ Popcorn Mini Bags Lime & Salt!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The hint of lime flavor is just the perfect kick when you want something different.” in reviews
Brownsville, TX
My all time favorite go to! Good for the price! Flavor is a slight trace of lime and more salt but not too salty! It tastes amazing! I switched over from Skinnypop to this! I have yet to try the sea salt ones but I just bought this this week so we will see! Definitely recommend for people trying to watch their weight (like I am) bc they come with 10 self personal bags and little calories! Skinnygirl™ Popcorn Mini Bags Lime & Salt
Forest Grove Oregon
When I first saw like and salt I hesitated buying. If you haven’t tried these I would 1000% recommend going out on the limb and giving it a try! It’s such a tasty combination I couldn’t get enough. I have not been able to find these at Walmart recently but if anyone buys the lime and salt and knows what store carries them, please let me know!
Benton, AR
I usually pop my corn myself on the stovetop. I bought this skinny girl lime and sea salt mini microwave bags at a discount store. I have been really impressed with this brand. Pops most of the kernals and taste amazing. I've had lime flavored things before and have been left wanting more flavor. This had just the right amount.
Norco, CA
I love this stuff. The bag is a good size and the flavor is on point. If I had to knock it a bit its because of how oily it is. I feel like my fingers are so greasy when eating this and the salt in some bags are over powering. I do rebuy this but I have to mix it with plan popcorn and create to batches of popcorn.
Bernardsville, NJ
I always have Skinnygirl Popcorn Mini Bags at work so that I have a healthy ish snack on hand if needed. I absolutely love the Lime and Salt flavor and I feel like even though its a mini bag, you get SO Much popcorn in it! Highly recommend for people to try as it is satisfying and delicious!
Pensacola, FL
Yes yes yes! Grab these on your next trip to the store. Lime and salt is a classic delicious combination and a healthy alternative to heavily buttered popcorns. This brand pops quickly and produces light airy popcorn that is a great low calorie snack for movie night or at the office!
It’s really good. The flavors don’t clash either. I enjoy eating these in place of eating chips during that special time of the month. Doesn’t make me bloated and curves my craving. Also very good with a beer. I know that’s counterproductive, but it’s till a bomb combo.
fontana
These are so good my coworker bought some and when she put it in the microwave it smelled really good cause of the lime. It’s a healthy snack when your hungry. The bags are kinda small it’s just a serving size but I would like more cause they are delicious.
Stamford, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a delicious and unique flavor! The lime is very light and not overwhelming but adds a new taste to traditional popcorn. These bags are a great personal size without committing to a big bag alone. I can’t always find these but I always buy when I see them!
Virginia Bch, VA
The flavor of this is awesome! I love anything lime and the fact that its healthier than normal popcorn is a BIG selling point for me! The salt isn't overpowering and the lime is just right. A small bag of this is just what I need during a movie!!!