Skinnygirl™ Popcorn Mini Bags Lime & Salt

BY SKINNYGIRL #21 in Popcorn

Skinnygirl™ Lime & Salt Popcorn Mini Bags.

25 calories per cup popped.

See nutrition information for per serving calorie content.

Naturally flavored.

Created with our friends at Orville Redenbacher's®.

Microwave.

100% whole grain.

Skinnygirl™ Popcorn Mini Bags  Lime & Salt
Skinnygirl™ Popcorn Mini Bags Lime & Salt
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "The hint of lime flavor is just the perfect kick when you want something different." in 1 review
RecetasdeFamiliabyMarilynMiles M.
El Paso
Honestly skinny girl products are bomb! Good prices ! I love to have SG pop corn everyday while I am watching my telenovelas!! Her dressings are amazing fat fresh sugar free ! I can’t have enough ! So good!!! I really recommend this products ! Skinnygirl™ Poppyseed Salad Dressing 8 fl. oz. Bottle
Jules C.
Such an interesting flavor choice, but tastes so good. Smells like fruity pebbles when you microwave it. Minimal salt, which I love. Lime flavor is very light and fresh, not overwhelming and artificial. Always have to share with someone when they smell it.
Ashley N.
Miami Lakes, FL
I love these!! The snack size bag is great so you can control yourself, and the flavor is great! These do taste healthy and delicious. Although they make you quite thirsty, I don't mind. Having this popcorn as a snack is great choice when eating right!
Amy H.
This is the best microwave popcorn ever. Slightly more expensive and hard to find than other brands but well worth it. I discovered this through a co-worker and loved the fresh lime smell. It is now a stable in my closet and snack drawer at work! I wouldn't recommend to someone who doesn't like lime or citrus but if that's something you enjoy, you've got to give this popcorn a try! Perfect size for healthy snacking, too!
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
I love this popcorn primarily because I love the lime flavor!! Also the mini bags are perfect for portion control and the brand creates quality products. I highly encourage for everyone to give this popcorn a try!!
Lauren R.
SPARTANBURG, SC
I was slightly skeptical about the lime flavor in popcorn, but it was just interesting enough for me to try. The lime flavor is very subtle, so if you're looking for bold and tangy, you may be disappointed. However, it was just enough for me. Also, just enough popcorn in the single serving bags. Delicious!
Julia M.
Brookhaven, GA
I am obsessed with this microwave popcorn. All the women in my office eat it now that I've introduced it to them. Perfect portion size. Plenty of flavor. The like may sound strange for popcorn but it's delicious! Must have in your office snack drawer or for a late night snack.
Ashley G.
These mini bags are the perfect amount if you are looking for a snack. They cook well according to the directions and the lime and salt flavors are great, not too much and not too little. I like it better than regular buttered popcorn and even better than kettle corn!
Molly R.
Fort Benning, GA
When it is night and the kids are in bed, this is the snack I go to. It is sophisticated and just my size. I don't share. I enjoy. I keep my sanity. The price point is great and I would buy it no matter what. It is a better option than ice cream or a candy bar!
Vangie G.
Del Valle , TX
This is my favorite popcorn. It has a taste of lime and it’s so good. The bags are small - one serving. So it’s a perfect afternoon snack. It’s kind of pricy but it’s great. I recommend this popcorn.
Kaley S.
Is this flavor relatable to the lime tortilla chips?
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
I look online and cant find a store near me that carries this in upstate NY any ideas?
Samantha R.
Old Bridge, NJ
How is the taste of this one? The lime interests me
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does flavor remind you of a margarita?