Skinnygirl™ Popcorn Mini Bags Lime & Salt

BY SKINNYGIRL

Skinnygirl™ Lime & Salt Popcorn Mini Bags.

25 calories per cup popped.

See nutrition information for per serving calorie content.

Naturally flavored.

Created with our friends at Orville Redenbacher's®.

Microwave.

100% whole grain.

Skinnygirl™ Popcorn Mini Bags  Lime & Salt
Skinnygirl™ Popcorn Mini Bags Lime & Salt
  • "The hint of lime flavor is just the perfect kick when you want something different." in 1 review
Samantha K.
Foley, MN
Bizarrely delicious! While the lime scent is stronger than the flavor you taste, the popcorn has the right balance of tart lime and salty goodness. The bags are he perfect size and take 1:30 to pop! It can be tricky finding them, but it’s well worth the hunt. It’s also a bit more expensive but this guilt free snack is worth the extra buck. Love love love .
RecetasdeFamiliabyMarilynMiles M.
El Paso
Honestly skinny girl products are bomb! Good prices ! I love to have SG pop corn everyday while I am watching my telenovelas!! Her dressings are amazing fat fresh sugar free ! I can’t have enough ! So good!!! I really recommend this products ! Skinnygirl™ Poppyseed Salad Dressing 8 fl. oz. Bottle
Katie M.
Hands-down my favorite popcorn of all time. The only reason I’m not giving it 5 stars is because it’s so difficult to find it grocery stores near me so it’s not very convenient to keep in the pantry. Other than that, I can’t say enough good things about this flavor; I recommend it to everyone!
Megan M.
Atlanta
I was reluctant to try Skinny Girl popcorn, because I'm not a big calorie counter. But the Lime + Salt popcorn minibags were the only ones that didn't have butter! I've gone dairy free, but I love popcorn. Also, the Lime flavor intrigued me. OMG, I've found a winner! I don't even miss the butter! Though, I've also melted a little Earth Balance Vegan butter and drizzled over it when I was feeling a butter craving, and it was delicious.
Please don't discontinue this!!!
Gaga G.
These are the perfect size for a late night snack. I really like the lime flavor because it adds a lot to the popcorn without making it unhealthy. I would buy again and recommend to friends.
Lauren R.
Spartanburg, SC
I was slightly skeptical about the lime flavor in popcorn, but it was just interesting enough for me to try. The lime flavor is very subtle, so if you're looking for bold and tangy, you may be disappointed. However, it was just enough for me. Also, just enough popcorn in the single serving bags. Delicious!
Angela G.
Olathe, KS
Lime and salt concept is so so appealing, so I really wanted to love this popcorn. Am I the only one that thinks it tastes like fruit loops though? I love the butter and sea salt flavor, but I just couldn't enjoy this one like I had hoped for. Three stars because I love the concept and brand!
Julia M.
Atlanta, GA
I am obsessed with this microwave popcorn. All the women in my office eat it now that I've introduced it to them. Perfect portion size. Plenty of flavor. The like may sound strange for popcorn but it's delicious! Must have in your office snack drawer or for a late night snack.
Eileen R.
Although I am a very big lime fan I would've never thought to put it on popcorn. The lime and salt flavor on this popcorn is absolutely delicious and addicting. I buy the mini snack version and pack them in my lunch bag. I've gotten everyone in the office addicted to them.
Ashley G.
These mini bags are the perfect amount if you are looking for a snack. They cook well according to the directions and the lime and salt flavors are great, not too much and not too little. I like it better than regular buttered popcorn and even better than kettle corn!
Kaley S.
Is this flavor relatable to the lime tortilla chips?
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
I look online and cant find a store near me that carries this in upstate NY any ideas?
Samantha R.
Old Bridge, NJ
How is the taste of this one? The lime interests me
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does flavor remind you of a margarita?

Skinnygirl™ Popcorn Mini Bags  Lime & Salt