Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsSkinnygirl
Skinnygirl Popcorn Mini Bags Butter & Sea Salt

Skinnygirl™ Popcorn Mini Bags Butter & Sea Salt

by Skinnygirl

Skinnygirl™ Popcorn Butter & Sea Salt.

10 mini bags.

25 calories per cup popped.

See nutrition information for per serving calorie content.

Naturally flavored.

Created with our friends at Orville Redenbacher's®.

Microwave.

100% whole grain.

10-42.5g bags.

Does this taste good!?
How does this taste in comparison to Orville or Act? Is it very buttery?
How do these compare with the other " smart" brands?
Start your review of Skinnygirl™ Popcorn Mini Bags Butter & Sea Salt!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Has the perfect amount in a bag and just the right amount of salt and butter.in reviews
I love the flavor and the serving size.in reviews
Fátima G.
Weymouth, MA
Skinnygirl™ Popcorn Mini Bags Butter & Sea Salt uploaded by Fátima G.
Such an amazing pop corn! You can’t tell that it is a, “diet,” pop corn at all cause it’s so good, It’s still salty and buttery tasting, but with only 25 calories! And the bags come in perfect size for one person. I highly recommend this for a quick snack.
Lily G.
Lombard, IL
my little cheat snack when I want a break from my diet makes me feel like I’m not really cheating. it’s really good has the right amount of butter kinda taste like the movie theater kind. was quite surprised.
Chinda C.
Mooresville
These mini bags are great! Especially great for a mini midnight snack for one person without too much calories
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
Great popcorn and delicious. Love the smaller size bag. A little pricey but I still recommend this one because it’s a healthy snack and a good flavor. I have purchased a couple times.
Veronica W.
Elgin, SC
Purchased at: Target
Im dieting and this popcorn is the bomb. It is tasty and has low calories. I found this at my local Target.
christina T.
Kingston, OK
I love skinnygirl anything but the popcorn is to die for!!! Not greasy, not to salty, and you don't feel bloated after eating it!!
Ashley D.
Prescott Vly, AZ
This is a great snack for on the go when you need something a little salty and healthy. I don't feel as guilty eating it because it doesn't have all of the added butter. It's one of the better popcorn brands out there and I would repurchase and recommend to others.
Bailee H.
Topeka, KS
Very good. I keep this at my desk at work for when I need a snack. The price is kind of high though
Valerie S.
Newport News, VA
Great amount, tasty popcorn. My 2 yest old is obsessed with it. Daddy likes the high fat buttery kind, but the kid and I like skinny girl
Danielle W.
Mt Prospect, IL
This is a delicious low calorie popcorn. It's a smaller bag so it's great for one person for a snack
Ask a question to the Influenster community...