BY SKINNYGIRL

The Skinnygirl&Trade; Yoga Mat Wrap Is A Modern Take On The Mat-Size Yoga Towel. Skinnygirl'S&Trade; Innovative Design Locks The Towel In Place By Wrapping Around And Underneath Your Yoga Mat And Securing With Adjustable Fastening Strips. This Feature Allows You To Focus On Your Practice Rather Than Having To Constantly Stop To Adjust Your Towel. see more...

Rachel H.
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
Compared to other yoga matt wraps, this one is my favorite. It is soft, but sticks and works so well. We all have one at my house, and it makes yoga so much easier and more fun.
whitney y.
whitney y.
Ormond Beach, FL
I like how this yoga mat is washable and soft. I used to worry about using yoga mats and whether or not they were fully clean! I love this and am so glad that I purchased one! It's easy to carry and I love the red!
Anna N.
Anna N.
Waynesburg, PA
I love yoga and this yoga mat wrap was perfect for me! It totally met my expectations of doing exactly was it was meant for.
Pattie C.
Pattie C.
Such a great product! It's nice and firm. Great quality and I love the color of it! I would recommend it anybody.
hillary v.
hillary v.
Paragould, AR
Very soft and padded. This may works great for all yoga! My little cousin also practices a few gymnastics things on this.
Jonathan B.
Jonathan B.
miami
Good
its really really good, a little pricey but worth it you should try it! It worked really good on me, i recommend it