BY SKINNYGIRL

The Skinnygirl&Trade; Weighted Gloves Incorporate Weighted Resistance Training, That Tones And Defines Your Upper Body Without Bulky Weights. These Weighted Gloves Are Light Enough To Add Resistance To Training While Walking, Jogging Or Boxing. see more...

Taresa S.
Columbus, OH
The best ever you will not have a hang over after you drink it. Very smooth, and a very good after taste, you can mix it in flavored drinks, freeze it or on the rocks, I bring it to every holiday event , every one loves it, and they expect me to have it at the doorย
Isabella ๐Ÿ’ž K.
California City
I don't normally wear gloves when I workout , but I bought these and I have to say that I am very pleased with this product!! Other gloves I've tried have slipped and ripped but not these one!! TRY THEMM!!
Guadalupe Z.
I love these gloves! I usually wear them when i squat and helps with the weights i hold because my palms tend to get sweaty really easy so i just put these on during my workouts.
Danielle R.
This product makes lifting so much better for a lady. lifting can be brutal on your hands these help keep calluses away and hands smooth they also help grip the weights so you have a sturdy grip for better form
keli s.
Catonsville, MD
It's a must that I were gloves when I workout specially weight lifting leaves blisters ect that stuff hurts and will slow down your reps
Ana A.
Hollywood, FL
This gloves are so cute! The color are true red! Super comfortable make sure you buy your size because it might run small!
Alexandra N.
These help relieve pressure on my hands. I have rheumatoid arthritis and these definitely help me during my yoga workouts.
Aubrie J.
These are perfect for days at the gym. Keeps your hand nice while weight lifting and gives better grip