BY SKINNYGIRL

Shower Gel 6 fl oz Exfoliating Body Scrub 4 oz Body Lotion 5.75 oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katie C.
Orlando, FL
This stuff smells so good. I love these products, it's like a self care day whenever I get to use them. They make my skin so soft and I feel so cleaned out and refreshed every time I use them. The smell reminds me of Christmas at bath and body works so you can't go wrong with that either.
Brittany S.
Laird hill , TX
I liked this product. It smelled wonderful. I bought it at burkes outlet. It was definitely affordable. It didn't meet my expectations, but it wasn't bad either. I was hoping the smell would be stronger.
Felicia G.
Rocky Mount
Smells great and leaves you super soft! I wasn't unsure about the smell at first but it's a fall kinda smell and I love fall plus it helped with my dry skin
Alysha M.
York
Love the smell and the overall quality of the product. Was effective and would buy again. Decent pricing when compared to other similar items.
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
This is so so so delicious!!!! I would love to buy it again, especially around the holidays. It tastes amazing and has great flavor!
Sara G.
Phoenix, AZ
Pues que les puedondesir pleves esta mas omenos esta madre no me enboracho estava fuerte pero no tanto como el bacardi