Skinnygirl Water Enhancer 3 Pack Sweetened Naturally, Blueberry Acai, Pineapple Coconut, White Cherry Flavors, 5 Calories Per Serving

BY SKINNYGIRL

Easy for on the go use. Naturally sweetened. Each 1.62 fl oz bottle contains 24 servings. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anna Z.
Dixon, IL
I love this product! Taste great, great flavor and price too! Does of different flavors you can choose from for everyone!
Lakrisha S.
Not a huge fan of these & the flavors. A little pricey in my area would much rather spend the money on other mixers.
Andrea Z.
FOUR OAKS, NC
These are good. I love to have my drinks nice a sweet and these do the trick. If you like it sweet this is for you.
Naomi J.
Wasn’t a big fan. The taste and flavor was ok. Wasn’t worth all the hype about it. Probably wouldnt buy again.
Brynn S.
Loved these products. I loved getting them and I always order more. Super easy to get and great price. Last awhile.
Cherice L.
Fresno
My favorite thing to drink is this. I feel refreshed on a hot day, it quenches my thirst and is a great price
Claire B.
Oak Creek
I love adding hints to water but most have sugar included and skinnygirl is flavorful without the calories.
Jessica W.
Lake Charles
Tastes okay. Kinda just trendy. I think the Mio brand is much better, and they have more flavors available.
Jesse D.
Bellingham, WA
Love this product so easy to use and smells great. Great for keeping things looking good. Nice and honest.
Nicole B.
Punta gorda, FL
I love adding these drops to any liquor with juice or soda. Doesn't add calories and they're tasty as heck!