Skinnygirl Water Enhancer 3 Pack Sweetened Naturally, Blueberry Acai, Pineapple Coconut, White Cherry Flavors, 5 Calories Per Serving

BY SKINNYGIRL #54 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Easy for on the go use. Naturally sweetened. Each 1.62 fl oz bottle contains 24 servings. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer W.
I like that I can still get my water in and have a little bit of flavor to go with it.
Meagan R.
Athens
Really good flavors, doesn’t give a dry taste to the mouth keep me energized all day!
Norma B.
It's aluttle sweet but good. I've used it for parties and my first purchase long ago was becausecirs the pretty label.I don't think it's intended to lose weight just because its called Skinny Girl lol
Danielle J.
Philadelphia
This stuff is ok it’s a little hard to get past the artificial taste but it’s something you can get use to especially if your trying to cut sugar out of your diet. I’d only recommend if your ok with a strange taste.
Jessica M.
Tooele , UT
Yummy and love the calories per serving worth the calories and love the flavor amazing flavor :)
Emma B.
Skinny girl mixers are pretty good they come in a lot of different flavors and aren’t super bad for you which is a plus side
Shaylin O.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I drink water 99% of the time. I rarely drink sodas or juices. But occasionally I like to add a little flavor just for fun. Skinny girl offers Water flavors that taste really good with no aftertaste and tastes fresh.
Angela S.
Jasper
No bitter aftertaste. Flavor is authentic and true. Would buy again. Perfect for entertaining or alone
Mercedes H.
Greensboro
I’ve heard of Skinnygirl brand and decided to give it a try and I love it! It’s the best way to get great flavor without all the calories. I’ve always stuck with the Pineapple; best flavor so far. Thumbs up for skinny girl!
Sara A.
Toronto
I love that this is naturally sweetened. It’s easy to carry with me and I can add it to any drink. I mostly use it in plain water. It lasts a long time so it is worth the money. I recommend this to anyone who wants to drink more water but bored of plain water.