Skinnygirl Water Enhancer 3 Pack Sweetened Naturally, Blueberry Acai, Pineapple Coconut, White Cherry Flavors, 5 Calories Per Serving

BY SKINNYGIRL

Easy for on the go use. Naturally sweetened. Each 1.62 fl oz bottle contains 24 servings. see more...

Manpreet K.
somerville
Omg I m health conscious and I count my calories and this product is naturally sweet and with only 5 calories, please try it once and you going to love it and packaging is really good, yes I would recommend this to all health conscious people out there
Danielle J.
Philadelphia
This stuff is ok it’s a little hard to get past the artificial taste but it’s something you can get use to especially if your trying to cut sugar out of your diet. I’d only recommend if your ok with a strange taste.
Cristi H.
Tacoma
I love that these multi packs gives me a difference of flavors when I feel tired of just plain water. I quit drinking soda so sometimes I do get crazy cravings for other drinks and these always help me to curve them.
Amy S.
Roanoke, VA
My favorite is the cherry. Great for the price.  It’s hard to find flavors for waters that do not taste like watered down kool -aid but this has a good flavor. Packaging is easy to use and not messy to use.
Whitney S.
Enterprise , AL
works so well! makes my water taste delicious! and i hate drinking water. would recommend for those who find drinking water hard to do. it’s a great value! better than mio and other brands! this is my favorite
Norma B.
USA
It's aluttle sweet but good. I've used it for parties and my first purchase long ago was becausecirs the pretty label.I don't think it's intended to lose weight just because its called Skinny Girl lol
Lauren M.
Bloomington, IN
I use these with tonic water in cocktails. It's a great way to add flavor without adding sugary mixers. The citrus ones are my favorite. If you can find them, buy a bunch because they're hard to find.
Karla B.
La Puente, CA
Absolute must for those that have a difficult time drink water by itself. Good flavors and only 4 calories per serving. I would totally recommend these. I have one at home,office and purse.
Meg B.
Cotati, CA
These water enhancers are very good. It adds just a little bit of flavor to your water. The only reason why I gave it four out of five stars is because it is a little on the sweeter side.
Kayla T.
taylor
This is very tasty yet trendy at the same time. I honestly have no complaints. The packaging is nice. I will definitely purchase again. No alternative could even compare!!

Amazon