Skinnygirl Water Enhancer 3 Pack Sweetened Naturally, Blueberry Acai, Pineapple Coconut, White Cherry Flavors, 5 Calories Per Serving

BY SKINNYGIRL #16 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Easy for on the go use. Naturally sweetened. Each 1.62 fl oz bottle contains 24 servings. see more...

Mercedes H.
Greensboro
I’ve heard of Skinnygirl brand and decided to give it a try and I love it! It’s the best way to get great flavor without all the calories. I’ve always stuck with the Pineapple; best flavor so far. Thumbs up for skinny girl!
Jennifer M.
Holland
It’s refreshing and I don’t feel guilty when I have one! It’s affordable as well and it tastes amazing. It’s easy to spot out and I love this brand and what it means for those looking for a lower calorie option
Whitney S.
Enterprise
works so well! makes my water taste delicious! and i hate drinking water. would recommend for those who find drinking water hard to do. it’s a great value! better than mio and other brands! this is my favorite
Jasmine M.
I love these to put in my water and it helps me enjoy water a little more. I like it because it doesn’t have artificial sweeteners in it. It is a good value. I like all the flavors but the blueberry one is my favorite. Even my kids like them.
Becky C.
Love this product I’m a big fan of water enhancers. The White Cherry is my overall favorite. Skinny girl doesn’t have a nasty aftertaste like some leave you with. I’ve added it to sparkling water too and really liked that. The flavors are tasty and you can add as much or as little as you like per your own taste. One bottle lasts a long time and they’re so handy to take along.
Meg B.
These water enhancers are very good. It adds just a little bit of flavor to your water. The only reason why I gave it four out of five stars is because it is a little on the sweeter side.
Elizabeth M.
Oakville
Love the quality and flavour skinnygirl has always been so persistent In providing, I’ve never been disappointment in purchasing any of their products. You won’t be cheaped out on flavour whatsoever! If you haven’t had the opportunity to try any of the skinnygirl products, please pick it up and give it a chance! You won’t be let down. Plus, with amazing flavour and low calories, what’s there to lose?
khristy W.
DeKalb
this a good summer drink that is quick and easy to buy, not as good as fresh made margarita but in a pinch or wanting to save calories, this drink is a good choice that does not disappoint.
Michelle A.
Mondamin
I am an avid user of flavor enhancers. We have used several brands and feel
This one gave me the best taste and after taste.
Some have a nasty after taste to them. Not a fan of those
brianna p.
SEAFORD
very yummy! i love using this product daily to make sure im staying hydrated!! it makes me drink so much more than if i was drinking regular water.  i will def repurchase time and time again and it is priced at a great price! 10/10 would recommend!

back