BeveragesPowdered MixesSkinnygirl
Water Enhancer 3 Flavor Variety Pack: Blueberry Acai, White Cherry and Fuji Apple (162 Oz Ea)

by Skinnygirl

I cannot find them available anywhere online or in stores. Has this water enhancer been discontinued?
Start your review of Skinnygirl Water Enhancer 3 Flavor Variety Pack: Blueberry Acai, White Cherry and Fuji Apple (1.62 Oz. Ea.)!
Ashley T.
These have the perfect amount of calories in them! I highly recommend the  Skinny Girl Margaritas of any kind or flavor. They are all great. They Come in such a cute package and they are definitely worth the money for sure.
Bee B.
Baltimore, MD
I was on a diet for a while so I decided to get these as an alternative to lemon water. And OMG these are SO good. It’s just a hint of flavor but honestly it takes away all of my sugar cravings!
Greer B.
Love these. They are great for adding to water to liven it up or to a mixed drink for a healthier twist on them!
Kassidy A.
Arnold, MO
Skinny girl was introduced to me through college. I love buying the 3 packs because it saves time and money, it’s also really tasty in my opinion!
Ema D.
don’t really know what I am doing I am new to this app app I would love to get a free sample in the mail I would suggest to other people I would do a review never had this product.
alexis C.
Greensburg, IN
I love water but sometimes need a little flavor to make it more refreshing to me. This was the perfect thing for me! I love how I can just throw one in my bag and order water at restaurants but have this to make it yummy! I will be buying again!
Zoe M.
I am obsessed with these 3 flavors especially the blueberry acai it taste so good and makes your water taste 100% better it helped me lose so much weight and keep it off by making it where I didn’t crave cokes or juice!
Shannon S.
Longmont, CO
I have been a huge fan of Bethenny Frankel's skinny girl line for years. You know she first started out with a health and beauty line, she used to make some supplements from GNC. I love the popcorn, it's delicious and in small packages. I really love these water enhancers. I get dry mouth from medications and regular water just doesn't cut it it's like doesn't quench the inside of your mouth so I have to add a little something to accelerate my mouth watering or salivating. Like flavored waters are really good for that and these Skinnygirl water enhancers are perfect all of them. I recommend these and any Skinnygirl products that I've tried
mary D.
These taste surprisingly well. My favorite is the blueberry. They are packaged well and easy on the go. Will buy again
stephanie H.
Omaha, NE
These are my favorite go to’s when i go to the grocery store! the taste is amazing and it’s easy on the go for work, working out and just a night in. i love the convenience and the price! will definitely be purchasing again!