Skinnygirl Tasty Nutrition Bar Protein, 12 pk, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, 1.4 oz

BY SKINNYGIRL

New Treat Yourself Healthy 120 Calories, 10G Protein, 7G Fiber, 4G Net Carbs No Artificial Sweeteners or Flavors Gluten Free Kosher with Dairy You deserve it all - health, happiness and daily indulgences - and we re passionate about helping you get it. Our tasty bar offers all the benefits you want without compromising the decadent flavors that you love. About Skinnygirl We know it s important to keep it real. With Skinnygirl we make it easy to get what you want. We re making the path to healthier living as fun as possible. That s why we strive for the best ingredient quality, nutritional content and taste. With so many things making our lives busy and complicated, Skinnygirl makes healthy choices easy. 12 - 1.4 oz Individually Wrapped Bars ~ Net Wt 16.5 oz see more...

• How much are these and what stores carry them?2 Answers
  • I am looking for snacks to make me stay fuller longer. Do these h...1 Answers
  • What is the calorie count to these? I've only ever found the popc...1 Answers
Lisa G.
I'm not a big fan of cookie dough anything, but this one I actually liked.  I ise it to supplement my protein intake, especially on days when I'm not able to eat as much as I should be.
Kelsey W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I thought the flavor sounded good, but tried these and they tasted terrible. Nothing chocolatey about them. Would not recommend
Gabby A.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
These proteins batsvare ok. Very dry and not very flavorful. I wish they had more protein too! But they do help me stay full.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Foodie Expert
I HAVE HEARD OF THE SKINNY GIRL WINE BUT DIDN'T KNOW THEY HAD ALL THESE PRODUCT I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THEM OUT
Kelsey J.
Just had one of these! It was very good! I don't eat protein bars often, but this was great!
Canadian S.
Im not an extremely active woman, but I do enjoy this protein bar it's a healthy alternative as a quick snack/filler between lunch/dinner. I find I get caught up in life and this provides convenience, flavour, fullness for a quick snack on the go it's quite affordable, the flavour is pretty good. I think everyone should try it but I feel like at the same time there's so many protein bars there is sure to be better out there.
Katherine S.
Munich
Foodie Expert
Just tried this product. I bought one package online for 6€ and I must say it arrived pretty quickly. The bars themselves taste okay, but aren't something special. What I really don't like about that brand is the name and the body pessimistic label. Not only skinny women can eat this lol and not only women who want to lose weight..
Sharon H.
Lufkin, TX
How much are these and what stores carry them?
Jackie S.
Louisville, Ky
I am looking for snacks to make me stay fuller longer. Do these help to cut cravings and make you stay full?
Tara N.
What is the calorie count to these? I've only ever found the popcorn at Walmart but if the calorie count is right vs the protein .. I'd go elsewhere to buy !