BY SKINNYGIRL

You deserve it all — health, happiness, and daily indulgences — and we're passionate about helping you get it.

Our tasty bar offers all the benefits you want without compromising the decadent flavors that you love.

The Chocolate Pretzel contains:

• 160 Calories

• Excellent Source of Protein (6g)

• Great Source of Fiber (5g) ​

• Gluten Free

• Kosher

This product is available at Targets nationwide and on www.skinnygirldaily.com.

Buy on Target*
Kaitlyn B.
North Berwick, ME
Foodie Expert
I received this bar in my refresh voxbox and it had a good taste it just didn't have a pretzel taste like I thought it would. I mostly tasted the nuts that were in it and the dark chocolate of course. The amount of chocolate on the bottom was quite good though!
Ellen W.
Madison, GA
I received this in my Refresh VoxBox and I was not impressed with this product. I really wasn't a fan of the taste.
Charlotte L.
Freeport, FL
Foodie Expert
Love this product. I can never buy a whole box because I will eat all of them in one swoop.
Suzy R.
Foodie Expert
I received a sample of this product free for review with my Refresh Voxbox. i had heard of them, but never considered purchasing them before. it was so delicious! And I was so impressed when I read the ingredient list. It was a satisfying snack, super tasty, and I felt great about the natural ingredients.
Tiffany C.
Staten Island, NY
I had never had anything from the Skinnygirl brand so I was a little skeptical about the bar before trying it. This bar has 160 calories, 6G of protein, 5G of fiber, no gluten, no artificial sweeteners or flavors, and is kosher. I was a little afraid that it wouldn't taste very good and would taste like a “diet bar” but I was pleasantly surprised. It was very tasty and had the perfect balance of sweet from the chocolate and salty from the pretzels. It didn't taste like a “diet bar” at all! I would eat one again and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a healthy, yummy snack.
Erica V.
Foodie Expert
I received this product compliments of Influenster for testing purposes in the #RefreshVoxBox. I'm a huge fan of dark chocolate and anything that allows me to eat dark chocolate while still being semi-healthy, but I wasn't that impressed with the bar. Sure it definitely tastes better than a large number of other nutritional bars out there, but if anything I tasted more salt from the pretzel than chocolate. The bars aren't really that bad if my worst complaint is that it lacked in the chocolate taste.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Foodie Expert
I!m a huge chocolate lover! I kept walking by these in the store I never bought them because I thought they would have that yucky diet taste. Boy was I wrong! Even tho I need to gain weight not loss I still carry a bag in my purse. Perfect for when you're craving something sweet. They taste soo yummy!
Kendra T.
PALM COAST, FL
While this is a nutrition bar it is amazing! I love eating as a snack mid day. The dark chocolate pretzel combo is perfect and delicious!
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
Foodie Expert
These sound amazing! I'm a bridesmaid for my friend's wedding, and I need to lose a couple of pounds for the wedding. These would come in use! I love dark chocolate and pretzels! I will definitely be eating these, if I receive some, when I start my workout to lose a couple of pounds for the wedding.
Ashley C.
Oaklyn, NJ
Foodie Expert
Amazing! I can not believe it does not have that many calories. I think it tastes wonderful for how healthy it is! I just got it in my #RefreshVoxBox today! Ate it with my lunch and loved it!
Bre M.
Canton, MI
Foodie Expert
Where can I purchase these?
halee g.
Bruno , WV
How many calories?
Ruzica R.
How do they taste
Carita H.
Quincy, MA
I want to try and see what these taste like before i buy them. Anyone want to tell me? They seem delicious
Jamie H.
Fairport, NY
Foodie Expert
What sweeteners are used in these?