BY SKINNYGIRL

You deserve it all — health, happiness, and daily indulgences — and we're passionate about helping you get it.

Our tasty bar offers all the benefits you want without compromising the decadent flavors that you love.

The Chocolate Pretzel contains:

• 160 Calories

• Excellent Source of Protein (6g)

• Great Source of Fiber (5g) ​

• Gluten Free

• Kosher

This product is available at Targets nationwide and on www.skinnygirldaily.com.

Buy on Target*
deb c.
raynham, MA
This product had great nutritional value on package and I had target coupon because it is pricey but it was bland and it had bad aftertaste
Kendra T.
PALM COAST, FL
While this is a nutrition bar it is amazing! I love eating as a snack mid day. The dark chocolate pretzel combo is perfect and delicious!
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
These are so delicious. I received this in my RefreshVoxBox and loved it. Definitely did not taste like a healthy nutritious snack.
Taylor S.
West Haven, CT
I thought these were amazing. Great snack for on the go and it taste wonderful. Honestly forgot how healthy they were.
Ellen W.
Madison, GA
I received this in my Refresh VoxBox and I was not impressed with this product. I really wasn't a fan of the taste.
Tenetrice C.
received this in my #refreshvoxbox and loved it !!! we be purchasing more ! lol who knew skinny girl was so good!
Misty E.
Yorktown, VA
Pretty good. I wish they tasted more like pretzel. I could only taste the dark chocolate and the granola.
Charlotte L.
Freeport, FL
Love this product. I can never buy a whole box because I will eat all of them in one swoop.
Bre M.
Canton, MI
Where can I purchase these?
Carita H.
Quincy, MA
I want to try and see what these taste like before i buy them. Anyone want to tell me? They seem delicious
Ruzica R.
How do they taste
halee g.
Bruno , WV
How many calories?
Jamie H.
Fairport, NY
What sweeteners are used in these?