BY SKINNYGIRL

You deserve it all — health, happiness, and daily indulgences — and we're passionate about helping you get it.

Our tasty bar offers all the benefits you want without compromising the decadent flavors that you love.

The Chocolate Pretzel contains:

• 160 Calories

• Excellent Source of Protein (6g)

• Great Source of Fiber (5g) ​

• Gluten Free

• Kosher

This product is available at Targets nationwide and on www.skinnygirldaily.com.

Buy on Target*
Dominique H.
Sanford, NC
I got this for free in my #RefreshVoxBox and I was really happy with the taste. The dark chocolate blends really well with the pretzel and I found myself thinking of it as more of a candy bar instead of a nutrition bar, it's very tasty. It's a good alternative to those other sweet treats when you're trying to manage your weight.
Erin C.
Received this in my RefreshVoxBox. It made a great snack while chasing around my son today. It was filling and didn't have that chalky, flavorless energy bar thing going on. I would definitely buy these if I saw these at my grocery store.
Taylor M.
Kettering, OH
Foodie Expert
I received this in my #RefreshVoxBox and really enjoyed it! I eat nutrition bars all the time and this one tasted really sweet and healthy at the same time. The pretzel really complimented the dark chocolate.
Tenetrice C.
received this in my #refreshvoxbox and loved it !!! we be purchasing more ! lol who knew skinny girl was so good!
Stephanie L.
Richlands, Nc
OMG!! I am not a dark chocolate fan but this #skinnygirlXfluenster bar is amazing!! It was hard to believe it was a nutrition bar! I am a foodie and this was the yummiest ever!! It had the right amount of chocolate to compliment the prezel and the perfect chewy texture. Another great product from the #RefreshVoxBox!! Skinnygirl keep the yummy goodness coming!!!
Ifeoma O.
Champaign , IL
Foodie Expert
Just tried this and it's super delicious! It has that dark chocolate sweetness mixed with the saltines of the pretzel it's so amazing!
Laura A.
Mahopac, NY
I received this in my #refreshvoxbox and I'm so glad I did! I never buy stuff like this, but this was so good! Didn't taste anything like you might expect from a nutrition bar. True to flavor. I would absolutely buy this product!
Misty E.
Yorktown, VA
Pretty good. I wish they tasted more like pretzel. I could only taste the dark chocolate and the granola.
Roshawnda S.
West Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
Just received this in the #refreshvoxbox and I plan on buying more just in a different flavor. I was expecting more pretzel taste and less granola! Overall decent flavor.
Taylor S.
West Haven, CT
I thought these were amazing. Great snack for on the go and it taste wonderful. Honestly forgot how healthy they were.
Bre M.
Canton, MI
Foodie Expert
Where can I purchase these?
halee g.
Bruno, WV
How many calories?
Ruzica R.
How do they taste
Carita H.
Quincy, MA
I want to try and see what these taste like before i buy them. Anyone want to tell me? They seem delicious
Jamie H.
Fairport, NY
Foodie Expert
What sweeteners are used in these?