BY SKINNYGIRL

You deserve it all — health, happiness, and daily indulgences — and we're passionate about helping you get it.

Our tasty bar offers all the benefits you want without compromising the decadent flavors that you love.

The Chocolate Pretzel contains:

• 160 Calories

• Excellent Source of Protein (6g)

• Great Source of Fiber (5g) ​

• Gluten Free

• Kosher

This product is available at Targets nationwide and on www.skinnygirldaily.com.

Buy on Target
Beth B.
Clermont, FL
I like the chocolate flavor of this bar. I didn't taste much of the pretzel flavor except in one bite when I had a bit of a salty taste mixed in with the chocolate. Overall, I would definitely have this again!
Taylor M.
Kettering, OH
I received this in my #RefreshVoxBox and really enjoyed it! I eat nutrition bars all the time and this one tasted really sweet and healthy at the same time. The pretzel really complimented the dark chocolate.
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
I LOVED this Skinnygirl Tasty Nutrition Bar: Dark Chocolate Pretzel bar!!! It seriously taste like a candy bar! This is so great if you're trying to loose a couple of pounds for that spring break body ;)
Claudia I.
White Plains, NY
This did not taste like pretzel at all. I think 160 calories is a lot for a low calorie snack. there are many alternatives to this like the Special K bars which actually contain pieces of pretzel.
Ashley C.
Oaklyn, NJ
Amazing! I can not believe it does not have that many calories. I think it tastes wonderful for how healthy it is! I just got it in my #RefreshVoxBox today! Ate it with my lunch and loved it!
Roshawnda S.
West Columbia, SC
Just received this in the #refreshvoxbox and I plan on buying more just in a different flavor. I was expecting more pretzel taste and less granola! Overall decent flavor.
Jessika H.
Alpine, UT
These are so yummy! I usually don't like healthy bars like this but I the taste of this one was very good! I liked what I saw in the nutritional content. I would purchase this product again!
Jimiah S.
Parkville, MD
I love these! They are soo delicious! I def recommend them. I don't even like dark chocolate and I ate the whole thing! Would def buy if I saw them in the store!
Sarah K.
Laurium, MI
I received this in the #refreshvoxbox and it was a really tasty treat! However I wish it had a bit less sugar because it upset my stomach. Taste was amazing.
Melissa V.
Stockton , CA
I've received this is my Refresh Voxbox. It contains a strong taste of banana. Overall with the dark chocolate, it was delicious and enjoyable.
Bre M.
Canton, MI
Where can I purchase these?
Carita H.
Quincy, MA
I want to try and see what these taste like before i buy them. Anyone want to tell me? They seem delicious
Ruzica R.
How do they taste
halee g.
Bruno , WV
How many calories?
Jamie H.
Fairport, NY
What sweeteners are used in these?