BY SKINNYGIRL

You deserve it all — health, happiness, and daily indulgences — and we're passionate about helping you get it.

Our tasty bar offers all the benefits you want without compromising the decadent flavors that you love.

The Chocolate Pretzel contains:

• 160 Calories

• Excellent Source of Protein (6g)

• Great Source of Fiber (5g) ​

• Gluten Free

• Kosher

This product is available at Targets nationwide and on www.skinnygirldaily.com.

Buy on Target
Dominique H.
Sanford, NC
I got this for free in my #RefreshVoxBox and I was really happy with the taste. The dark chocolate blends really well with the pretzel and I found myself thinking of it as more of a candy bar instead of a nutrition bar, it's very tasty. It's a good alternative to those other sweet treats when you're trying to manage your weight.
Rhonda J.
Hazel Park, MI
Just received in my #refreshvoxbox and I liked it.. Not a huge dark chocolate fan and or a huge pretzel with any kind of chocolate fan but this wasn't too bad.. Great for the calories and it isn't teeny tiny.. Most likely will try another flavor heard the peanut butter is awesome!
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
These sound amazing! I'm a bridesmaid for my friend's wedding, and I need to lose a couple of pounds for the wedding. These would come in use! I love dark chocolate and pretzels! I will definitely be eating these, if I receive some, when I start my workout to lose a couple of pounds for the wedding.
Kaitlyn B.
North Berwick, ME
I received this bar in my refresh voxbox and it had a good taste it just didn't have a pretzel taste like I thought it would. I mostly tasted the nuts that were in it and the dark chocolate of course. The amount of chocolate on the bottom was quite good though!
Erin C.
Received this in my RefreshVoxBox. It made a great snack while chasing around my son today. It was filling and didn't have that chalky, flavorless energy bar thing going on. I would definitely buy these if I saw these at my grocery store.
Rattana C.
Gilberts, IL
I really love skinny girl products! This is one of my personal favorites. Its a bit pricy but well worth it. Best place to buy them is tjmaxx if you can ever find them there
Astrid  D.
I received this in my #refreshvoxbox today and I was so excited! Overall nothing to different or exciting but if you're looking a for a really good chocolate pretzel bar this will satisfy!
Laura A.
Mahopac, NY
I received this in my #refreshvoxbox and I'm so glad I did! I never buy stuff like this, but this was so good! Didn't taste anything like you might expect from a nutrition bar. True to flavor. I would absolutely buy this product!
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I received this in my refresh voxbox and I must say it was one of my fave products in the box! It is delicious, chocolatey and chewy - plus it's good for you! I can't get enough, definitely need to get some more of these!
Brittany C.
Columbia, SC
For 160 calories, these are tasty. The chocolate is a good addition to the bar and they did not skimp on it. I liked that they had 5G of fiber per bar which is higher than your average. I would buy this product!
Bre M.
Canton, MI
Where can I purchase these?
Carita H.
Quincy, MA
I want to try and see what these taste like before i buy them. Anyone want to tell me? They seem delicious
Ruzica R.
How do they taste
halee g.
Bruno , WV
How many calories?
Jamie H.
Fairport, NY
What sweeteners are used in these?