BY SKINNYGIRL

You deserve it all — health, happiness, and daily indulgences — and we're passionate about helping you get it.

Our tasty bar offers all the benefits you want without compromising the decadent flavors that you love.

The Chocolate Pretzel contains:

• 160 Calories

• Excellent Source of Protein (6g)

• Great Source of Fiber (5g) ​

• Gluten Free

• Kosher

This product is available at Targets nationwide and on www.skinnygirldaily.com.

Buy on Target*
Claudia I.
White Plains, NY
Foodie Expert
This did not taste like pretzel at all. I think 160 calories is a lot for a low calorie snack. there are many alternatives to this like the Special K bars which actually contain pieces of pretzel.
Ashlee M.
Parkton, NC
Foodie Expert
I bought this flavor after trying the Dark Chocolate Banana flavor from my #RefreshVoxBox. I REALLY liked that flavor and this one sounded really good when I went to buy more. I was not impressed, for me it didn't have much of a pretzel taste and there was a slight peanut butter taste for some reason. I wouldn't buy this flavor again but if some one gave it to me I wouldn't complain.
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
Foodie Expert
I LOVED this Skinnygirl Tasty Nutrition Bar: Dark Chocolate Pretzel bar!!! It seriously taste like a candy bar! This is so great if you're trying to loose a couple of pounds for that spring break body ;)
Brittany C.
Columbia, SC
For 160 calories, these are tasty. The chocolate is a good addition to the bar and they did not skimp on it. I liked that they had 5G of fiber per bar which is higher than your average. I would buy this product!
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
These are so delicious. I received this in my RefreshVoxBox and loved it. Definitely did not taste like a healthy nutritious snack.
Ruzica R.
Foodie Expert

OMG!! I am not a dark chocolate fan but this #skinnygirlXfluenster bar is amazing!! It was hard to believe it was a nutrition bar! I am a foodie and this was the yummiest ever!! It had the right amount of chocolate to compliment the prezel and the perfect chewy texture. Another great product from the #RefreshVoxBox!! Skinnygirl keep the yummy goodness coming!!!
Jimiah S.
Baltimore, MD
I love these! They are soo delicious! I def recommend them. I don't even like dark chocolate and I ate the whole thing! Would def buy if I saw them in the store!
Molly S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never had any Skinnygirl products until I received the #RefreshVoxBox, but I really did enjoy the Dark Chocolate Pretzel Tasty Nutrition Bar. I didn't taste much pretzel, but the combination of the dark chocolate and oats was satisfying enough for me. 160 calories is kind of a lot for a nutrition bar, but I guess that's what you get when you cram a granola bar full of sodium and fat. It was tasty, but a not enough fiber or protein for how many calories for this skinny girl.
Melissa V.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
I've received this is my Refresh Voxbox. It contains a strong taste of banana. Overall with the dark chocolate, it was delicious and enjoyable.
Dominique H.
Sanford, NC
I got this for free in my #RefreshVoxBox and I was really happy with the taste. The dark chocolate blends really well with the pretzel and I found myself thinking of it as more of a candy bar instead of a nutrition bar, it's very tasty. It's a good alternative to those other sweet treats when you're trying to manage your weight.
Bre M.
Canton, MI
Foodie Expert
Where can I purchase these?
halee g.
Bruno, WV
How many calories?
Ruzica R.
How do they taste
Carita H.
Quincy, MA
I want to try and see what these taste like before i buy them. Anyone want to tell me? They seem delicious
Jamie H.
Fairport, NY
Foodie Expert
What sweeteners are used in these?