BY SKINNYGIRL

You deserve it all — health, happiness, and daily indulgences — and we're passionate about helping you get it.

Our tasty bar offers all the benefits you want without compromising the decadent flavors that you love.

The Chocolate Pretzel contains:

• 160 Calories

• Excellent Source of Protein (6g)

• Great Source of Fiber (5g) ​

• Gluten Free

• Kosher

This product is available at Targets nationwide and on www.skinnygirldaily.com.

Buy on Target*
Tiffany C.
Staten Island, NY
I had never had anything from the Skinnygirl brand so I was a little skeptical about the bar before trying it. This bar has 160 calories, 6G of protein, 5G of fiber, no gluten, no artificial sweeteners or flavors, and is kosher. I was a little afraid that it wouldn't taste very good and would taste like a “diet bar” but I was pleasantly surprised. It was very tasty and had the perfect balance of sweet from the chocolate and salty from the pretzels. It didn't taste like a “diet bar” at all! I would eat one again and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a healthy, yummy snack.
Ashlee M.
Parkton, NC
I bought this flavor after trying the Dark Chocolate Banana flavor from my #RefreshVoxBox. I REALLY liked that flavor and this one sounded really good when I went to buy more. I was not impressed, for me it didn't have much of a pretzel taste and there was a slight peanut butter taste for some reason. I wouldn't buy this flavor again but if some one gave it to me I wouldn't complain.
Erica V.
I received this product compliments of Influenster for testing purposes in the #RefreshVoxBox. I'm a huge fan of dark chocolate and anything that allows me to eat dark chocolate while still being semi-healthy, but I wasn't that impressed with the bar. Sure it definitely tastes better than a large number of other nutritional bars out there, but if anything I tasted more salt from the pretzel than chocolate. The bars aren't really that bad if my worst complaint is that it lacked in the chocolate taste.
Molly S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never had any Skinnygirl products until I received the #RefreshVoxBox, but I really did enjoy the Dark Chocolate Pretzel Tasty Nutrition Bar. I didn't taste much pretzel, but the combination of the dark chocolate and oats was satisfying enough for me. 160 calories is kind of a lot for a nutrition bar, but I guess that's what you get when you cram a granola bar full of sodium and fat. It was tasty, but a not enough fiber or protein for how many calories for this skinny girl.
Jennifer B.
I received this product in my #RefreshVoxBox and I tried it today as my snack. I didn't taste much of the pretzel in the bar at all however the dark chocolate and oats were sweet and delicious. It was a good size bar and a box would be a good value. I plan on purchasing a box of Skinnygirl bars but in a different flavor.
Alyssa S.
As far as foods like this go, this is definitely a good one. Skinnygirl is a great brand and they have some delicious products. I love that this bar has 6 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber. Great for a snack to give you that little boost you need and keep you feeling full!
Stephanie L.
Richlands, Nc
OMG!! I am not a dark chocolate fan but this #skinnygirlXfluenster bar is amazing!! It was hard to believe it was a nutrition bar! I am a foodie and this was the yummiest ever!! It had the right amount of chocolate to compliment the prezel and the perfect chewy texture. Another great product from the #RefreshVoxBox!! Skinnygirl keep the yummy goodness coming!!!
Genedra T.
This was okay...I expected it to have more of a pretzel taste but it didn't and to my surprise it had nuts in it too. So it should really be called dark chocolate but bar because the nutty flavor stood out more than the pretzel taste.
Suzy R.
I received a sample of this product free for review with my Refresh Voxbox. i had heard of them, but never considered purchasing them before. it was so delicious! And I was so impressed when I read the ingredient list. It was a satisfying snack, super tasty, and I felt great about the natural ingredients.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I!m a huge chocolate lover! I kept walking by these in the store I never bought them because I thought they would have that yucky diet taste. Boy was I wrong! Even tho I need to gain weight not loss I still carry a bag in my purse. Perfect for when you're craving something sweet. They taste soo yummy!
Bre M.
Canton, MI
Where can I purchase these?
Carita H.
Quincy, MA
I want to try and see what these taste like before i buy them. Anyone want to tell me? They seem delicious
Ruzica R.
How do they taste
halee g.
Bruno , WV
How many calories?
Jamie H.
Fairport, NY
What sweeteners are used in these?