BY SKINNYGIRL

You deserve it all — health, happiness, and daily indulgences — and we're passionate about helping you get it.

Our tasty bar offers all the benefits you want without compromising the decadent flavors that you love.

The Chocolate Pretzel contains:

• 160 Calories

• Excellent Source of Protein (6g)

• Great Source of Fiber (5g) ​

• Gluten Free

• Kosher

This product is available at Targets nationwide and on www.skinnygirldaily.com.

Buy on Walgreens*
Rattana C.
Rattana C.
Gastonia, NC
Foodie Expert
I really love skinny girl products! This is one of my personal favorites. Its a bit pricy but well worth it. Best place to buy them is tjmaxx if you can ever find them there
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Foodie Expert
As far as foods like this go, this is definitely a good one. Skinnygirl is a great brand and they have some delicious products. I love that this bar has 6 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber. Great for a snack to give you that little boost you need and keep you feeling full!
Javene S.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
I received this in my refresh voxbox and I must say it was one of my fave products in the box! It is delicious, chocolatey and chewy - plus it's good for you! I can't get enough, definitely need to get some more of these!
Charlotte L.
Charlotte L.
Freeport, FL
Foodie Expert
Love this product. I can never buy a whole box because I will eat all of them in one swoop.
Ellen W.
Ellen W.
Madison, GA
I received this in my Refresh VoxBox and I was not impressed with this product. I really wasn't a fan of the taste.
Genedra T.
Genedra T.
Foodie Expert
This was okay...I expected it to have more of a pretzel taste but it didn't and to my surprise it had nuts in it too. So it should really be called dark chocolate but bar because the nutty flavor stood out more than the pretzel taste.
Erica V.
Erica V.
Foodie Expert
I received this product compliments of Influenster for testing purposes in the #RefreshVoxBox. I'm a huge fan of dark chocolate and anything that allows me to eat dark chocolate while still being semi-healthy, but I wasn't that impressed with the bar. Sure it definitely tastes better than a large number of other nutritional bars out there, but if anything I tasted more salt from the pretzel than chocolate. The bars aren't really that bad if my worst complaint is that it lacked in the chocolate taste.
deb c.
deb c.
raynham, MA
This product had great nutritional value on package and I had target coupon because it is pricey but it was bland and it had bad aftertaste
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
I received this product in my #RefreshVoxBox and I tried it today as my snack. I didn't taste much of the pretzel in the bar at all however the dark chocolate and oats were sweet and delicious. It was a good size bar and a box would be a good value. I plan on purchasing a box of Skinnygirl bars but in a different flavor.
Astrid  D.
Astrid D.
Foodie Expert
I received this in my #refreshvoxbox today and I was so excited! Overall nothing to different or exciting but if you're looking a for a really good chocolate pretzel bar this will satisfy!
Bre M.
Bre M.
Canton, MI
Foodie Expert
Where can I purchase these?
halee g.
How do they taste
Carita H.
Carita H.
Quincy, MA
I want to try and see what these taste like before i buy them. Anyone want to tell me? They seem delicious
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Fairport, NY
Foodie Expert
What sweeteners are used in these?