BY SKINNYGIRL

You deserve it all — health, happiness, and daily indulgences — and we're passionate about helping you get it.

Our tasty bar offers all the benefits you want without compromising the decadent flavors that you love.

The Chocolate Pretzel contains:

• 160 Calories

• Excellent Source of Protein (6g)

• Great Source of Fiber (5g) ​

• Gluten Free

• Kosher

This product is available at Targets nationwide and on www.skinnygirldaily.com.

Buy on Target*
Rattana C.
Gastonia, NC
Foodie Expert
I really love skinny girl products! This is one of my personal favorites. Its a bit pricy but well worth it. Best place to buy them is tjmaxx if you can ever find them there
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
I received this product in my #RefreshVoxBox and I tried it today as my snack. I didn't taste much of the pretzel in the bar at all however the dark chocolate and oats were sweet and delicious. It was a good size bar and a box would be a good value. I plan on purchasing a box of Skinnygirl bars but in a different flavor.
Jessika H.
Provo, UT
These are so yummy! I usually don't like healthy bars like this but I the taste of this one was very good! I liked what I saw in the nutritional content. I would purchase this product again!
Genedra T.
Foodie Expert
This was okay...I expected it to have more of a pretzel taste but it didn't and to my surprise it had nuts in it too. So it should really be called dark chocolate but bar because the nutty flavor stood out more than the pretzel taste.
Astrid  D.
Foodie Expert
I received this in my #refreshvoxbox today and I was so excited! Overall nothing to different or exciting but if you're looking a for a really good chocolate pretzel bar this will satisfy!
Javene S.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
I received this in my refresh voxbox and I must say it was one of my fave products in the box! It is delicious, chocolatey and chewy - plus it's good for you! I can't get enough, definitely need to get some more of these!
deb c.
raynham, MA
This product had great nutritional value on package and I had target coupon because it is pricey but it was bland and it had bad aftertaste
Beth B.
Clermont, FL
Foodie Expert
I like the chocolate flavor of this bar. I didn't taste much of the pretzel flavor except in one bite when I had a bit of a salty taste mixed in with the chocolate. Overall, I would definitely have this again!
Rhonda J.
Hazel Park, MI
Just received in my #refreshvoxbox and I liked it.. Not a huge dark chocolate fan and or a huge pretzel with any kind of chocolate fan but this wasn't too bad.. Great for the calories and it isn't teeny tiny.. Most likely will try another flavor heard the peanut butter is awesome!
Ashley C.
Oaklyn, NJ
Foodie Expert
Amazing! I can not believe it does not have that many calories. I think it tastes wonderful for how healthy it is! I just got it in my #RefreshVoxBox today! Ate it with my lunch and loved it!
Bre M.
Canton, MI
Foodie Expert
Where can I purchase these?
halee g.
Bruno, WV
How many calories?
Ruzica R.
How do they taste
Carita H.
Quincy, MA
I want to try and see what these taste like before i buy them. Anyone want to tell me? They seem delicious
Jamie H.
Fairport, NY
Foodie Expert
What sweeteners are used in these?