BY SKINNYGIRL

Snack on this while you and your bridesmaids get ready!

On the day of a wedding, it's important for brides and bridesmaids to have nutritious and tasty snacks on standby — especially those that contain protein, fiber and healthy fats. That's why Skinnygirl Daily Nutrition Bars are the perfect accessory to keep in your clutch whether you're in the wedding or attending one. Our tasty nutrition bar satisfies your cravings and offers all the benefits you want without compromising the decadent flavors that you love.

NEW Dark Chocolate Almond with Coconut:

• 170 Calories

• Excellent Source of Protein (6g)

• Great Source of Fiber (5g)

• Gluten Free

• Kosher

This product is available at Targets nationwide and on www.skinnygirldaily.com.

Angela G.
BRONX, NY
My first time ever trying skinnygirl products.. I have to say its everything and a bag of chips. tastes so good. can't believe its a healthy snack.. perfect to tame a rumbling hungry belly. perfect combo great flavor. I can't wait to buy some more. I got this complimentary from influenster for testing purposes and I'm so glad I did . yummy #skinnygirlgetshitched
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
The Skinnygirl Protiein Chcolate Chip Cookie Dough Bar is 120 calories packed with 10 G of Protien & 7 G Fiber. I have tried many Skinnygirl products and loved them. This is a great way to keep you full on the go and inbetween meals. The taste and texture of these bars are not appleaing. It has a chaulky and chewy texture. I wouldn't call this cookie dough or chocolate. Very bland. I wouldn't spend my calories on this bar. There are many other protien bars on the market that taste better. **I received these products complimentary for testing purposes. I tested Skinnygirl Nutrition Bar for free, but all opinions are your own.
Rhonda K.
Oregon, OH
I was pleasantly surprised by the delicious taste of these bars. Comparing them to other nutritional bars on the market, they don't have as much protein or fiber; however, they keep me full for quite a long time. I've used them to replace a meal on busy days or as a snack to get me through the afternoon. I like that you can easily break them into two servings. The banana chocolate chip flavor is also good, but I think this flavor is my favorite. I received these products complimentary for testing purposes only. I tested Skinnygirl Nutrition Bars for free, but all opinions are my own.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
Wow this product was exseptional!!! I have had some farliy good nutritional bars but the Skinny Girl Dark Chocolate Almond with coconut is by far my favorite bar yet, the chocolate melted in your mouth and the crispy's gave it that crunch that we're all looking for and not to mention the coconut on top of the crispy's very tropical tasting. I would give this 10 stars if possible, truly a great product for on the go after a workout or just as a snack. I received these products complimentary for testing purposes.
Sheri H.
Kapolei, HI
I got the Dark Chocolate with Almond and Coconut flavor in the #IDoVoxBox and naturally headed for the chocolate bar first. My guilty pleasure. It didn't look very appetizing, as everything was smushed up and melted prior to arriving at my doorstep, but it tasted soo yummy. This nutrition bar reminded me of Almond Joy in a breakfast bar form. It was a great-tasting breakfast for sure. But would I pay $3.99 for it (the listed price on the info card)? Probably not.
S R.
I liked these a little better then the Cookie dough flavor but my sister loved the cookie dough! Love having Skinny Girls snacks in the house my two sisters and I are very health conscious of our weight and like having a treat we don't feel guilty about. After trying the Skinny Girl bar that came in the Influenster box I was hooked and picked up a few boxes of different flavors. This flavor tasted like that candy bar we all know! Very Yummy!
Brit K.
I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this Skinnygirl bar. It helped curb the sweet craving I was having and it was at least healthier than a lot of other quick grab and go options around. I have always been pleased with Skinnygirl products overall and this bar doesn't disappoint like many others have. No artificial taste, no weird texture...the perfect amount of sweet and satisfying!
Nicole S.
Newport News, VA
I received this in my vox box to test and review. It arrived melted so I put in the fridge for an hour. Surprisingly to me it was very tasty. It was also very messy, the chocolate flaked and fell while I was eating it. The ingredients were pretty good, no artificial favors, colors, or preservatives. I could do without the soy thats probably GMO. I would have never bought a skinny girl product before, I think I'll reconsider.
Kristin C.
Marietta, GA
Mine came melted in the mail (shakes fist at summer sun) similar to others who just received their boxes to review. I decided to go ahead and eat it, mess and all because I was hungry. It was so delicious. I mean amazing. My only concern was that for a health product, sugar was the first ingredient. The coconut flavor isn't overpowering and the chocolate isn't dark enough to be bitter. It was also nicely chewy. I will be buying more of these as snacks, just don't leave them in your car!
Tawana R.
Mcdonough, GA
Got my @influenster @influenstervox over the weekend and ccant wait to try some of these great products. #idovoxbox! #contest
@sahalesnacks #skinnygirlgetshitched @skinnygirldaily @skinnygirl @covergirl #outlast #glowthedistance @neutrogena #justadab @urgentrx #myurgentrx (Disclaimer: I received these products to test and review)
Esther K.
Does this have a kosher certification on the package?
REBECCA C.
Do these taste good?
REBECCA C.
Do these curb the urge for sweets?
LAUREN H.
SYRACUSE, NY
I look online and cant find a store near me that carries this in upstate NY any ideas?
Ginny v.
I have been wondering if these bars taste and work well as a light snack in the afternoon? Also curious about the price around Michigan area? TIA