BY SKINNYGIRL

Snack on this while you and your bridesmaids get ready!

On the day of a wedding, it's important for brides and bridesmaids to have nutritious and tasty snacks on standby — especially those that contain protein, fiber and healthy fats. That's why Skinnygirl Daily Nutrition Bars are the perfect accessory to keep in your clutch whether you're in the wedding or attending one. Our tasty nutrition bar satisfies your cravings and offers all the benefits you want without compromising the decadent flavors that you love.

NEW Dark Chocolate Almond with Coconut:

• 170 Calories

• Excellent Source of Protein (6g)

• Great Source of Fiber (5g)

• Gluten Free

• Kosher

This product is available at Targets nationwide and on www.skinnygirldaily.com.

Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
I liked the flavor profile of this bar, but it tasted so, so, so artificial. I was really disappointed! Fractionated palm kernel oil makes things taste so greasy, oily, and just plain gross. Thanks, Influenster, but I won't be buying these.
Rachel L.
Fantastic!! I love Skinnygirl products! These taste delicious and are pack with protein. The Dark Chocolate Almond with Coconut is my favorite! Can't wait to try more flavors.
Lyn H.
Elkridge, MD
Good tasting snack but was a little small and I was really thirsty!!
don't know if I will buy more...it didn't really leave me feeling full. received in my voxbox..
Yinette R.
Tampa, FL
I must say these are the most tasty treats ever. I am not a sweets lover but these are just perfect. And talk bout healthy eating.
Jolianna D.
I love the banana one I would buy these so much when I was on my diet they keep u feeling full and they r like a candy bar
Amber Dawn H.
Really good! This was so much better than I thought, sweet but not overly sugary a great way to sait those craving we all have from time to time
shyanne c.
I'm usually not a huge fan of nutrition bars, but these were amazing. They were so moist and the coconut flavor was spot on. If you like dark and coconut, there is no way that you wouldn't love these!
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA
I really loved this and when i received it in my IDoVoxBox my kids and i opened it and divided it into five pieces my children and i loved it! I was surprised with four kids all agreeing on the same thing and the price is decent i will be buying more of these in the future
Tessa M.
I'm actually really shocked I like these as much as I do! I'm not a fan of almonds, but I really really liked these! I'm going to go out and buy some tomorrow. got this in my #IDoVoxBox for free to test and review
Cora M.
Rolla, MO
I'm a huge fan of chocolate and coconut. This was a Great on the go snack. I received this in my I do VoxBox!
Esther K.
Does this have a kosher certification on the package?
REBECCA C.
Do these taste good?
REBECCA C.
Do these curb the urge for sweets?
LAUREN H.
SYRACUSE, NY
I look online and cant find a store near me that carries this in upstate NY any ideas?
Ginny v.
I have been wondering if these bars taste and work well as a light snack in the afternoon? Also curious about the price around Michigan area? TIA