Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsSkinnygirl
Tasty Nutrition Bar: Dark Chocolate Almond with Coconut

Skinnygirl Tasty Nutrition Bar: Dark Chocolate Almond with Coconut

by Skinnygirl

Snack on this while you and your bridesmaids get ready!

On the day of a wedding, it's important for brides and bridesmaids to have nutritious and tasty snacks on standby — especially those that contain protein, fiber and healthy fats. That's why Skinnygirl Daily Nutrition Bars are the perfect accessory to keep in your clutch whether you're in the wedding or attending one. Our tasty nutrition bar satisfies your cravings and offers all the benefits you want without compromising the decadent flavors that you love.

NEW Dark Chocolate Almond with Coconut:

• 170 Calories

• Excellent Source of Protein (6g)

• Great Source of Fiber (5g)

• Gluten Free

• Kosher

This product is available at Targets nationwide and on www.skinnygirldaily.com.

I love everything that this describes, but how does it taste? Is it filling?
I can only ever find this online at Amazon and Target for an outrageous price. Where do you purchase yours and for what price normally?
I look online and cant find a store near me that carries this in upstate NY any ideas?
Start your review of Skinnygirl Tasty Nutrition Bar: Dark Chocolate Almond with Coconut!
Sheri H.
Kapolei, HI
I got the Dark Chocolate with Almond and Coconut flavor in the #IDoVoxBox and naturally headed for the chocolate bar first. My guilty pleasure. It didn't look very appetizing, as everything was smushed up and melted prior to arriving at my doorstep, but it tasted soo yummy. This nutrition bar reminded me of Almond Joy in a breakfast bar form. It was a great-tasting breakfast for sure. But would I pay $3.99 for it (the listed price on the info card)? Probably not.
Leanna P.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Love love this product so yummy!! Love the darck chocolate it isn't rich at all..Received it free in my influenester I do box to try free!!
Nicole S.
Newport News, VA
I received this in my vox box to test and review. It arrived melted so I put in the fridge for an hour. Surprisingly to me it was very tasty. It was also very messy, the chocolate flaked and fell while I was eating it. The ingredients were pretty good, no artificial favors, colors, or preservatives. I could do without the soy thats probably GMO. I would have never bought a skinny girl product before, I think I'll reconsider.
Rachel L.
Fantastic!! I love Skinnygirl products! These taste delicious and are pack with protein. The Dark Chocolate Almond with Coconut is my favorite! Can't wait to try more flavors.
angela G.
Bronx, NY
Skinnygirl Tasty Nutrition Bar: Dark Chocolate Almond with Coconut uploaded by angela G.
My first time ever trying skinnygirl products.. I have to say its everything and a bag of chips. tastes so good. can't believe its a healthy snack.. perfect to tame a rumbling hungry belly. perfect combo great flavor. I can't wait to buy some more. I got this complimentary from influenster for testing purposes and I'm so glad I did . yummy #skinnygirlgetshitched
Cherish L.
Wellington, UT
This was so delicious I devoured it in about 3 minutes. I was worried about the dark chocolate, but with it mixed with the coconut, I didn't mind the dark chocolate at all. If I saw these at my local store, I would totally pick up a whole box of them!
Tammy P.
Stanley, NC
With rushing around I am always eating on the run, this is like eating desert. Great taste and filling. Low carb and high protein, I highly recommend it
Alexandria Y.
Lexington, KY
Definitely recommend this product! Love that it's gluten AND guilt free. I will definitely be adding this to my snack drawer.
Cora M.
Rolla, MO
I'm a huge fan of chocolate and coconut. This was a Great on the go snack. I received this in my I do VoxBox!
Sana  .
MCKINNEY, TX
Awesome Threesome Chocolate Almond and cocunut! This is a yummy snack with just 170 calories and light on the stomach & the wallet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...