GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsSkinnygirl
Tasty Nutrition Bar: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Skinnygirl Tasty Nutrition Bar: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

by Skinnygirl

Snack on this while you and your bridesmaids get ready!

On the day of a wedding, it's important for brides and bridesmaids to have nutritious and tasty snacks on standby —especially those that contain protein, fiber and healthy fats. That's why Skinnygirl Daily Nutrition Bars are the perfect accessory to keep in your clutch, whether you're in the wedding or attending one. Our tasty nutrition bar satisfies your cravings and offers all the benefits you want without compromising the decadent flavors that you love.

NEW Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough:

• Our best-selling flavor

• 120 Calories

• Excellent Source of Protein (10g)

• Excellent Source of Fiber (7g)

• Gluten Free

• Kosher

This product is available at Targets nationwide and on www.skinnygirldaily.com.

I look online and cant find a store near me that carries this in upstate NY any ideas?
Are these really any good? Or no flavor?
Will eating enough of them make me skinny? lol joking...but hows the nutrition stack up?
Start your review of Skinnygirl Tasty Nutrition Bar: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!
Regarding the cookie dough energy bars....these bars are terrible. It has the consistency of packed dirt. It feels like dirt in your mouth. The taste is horrible...can't even describe it. The aftertaste is much worse...like bad medicine lingering on the tongue. The two bites I had went in the garbage along with the rest of the box. Don't bother...
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
I was very nervous to try this out first I'm not very into stuff like this Amanda granola Thins but Charlie different they're really good and help I'd recommend trying them and giving them a shot
Gina M.
I love protein bars. Something quick in the morning to grab on my way to my 12 hour shifts. I'm also a sucker for cookie dough or chocolate flavored anything...or at least I thought I was. The flavor is absolutely terrible, tasting fake from the beginning until the end. The box is super cute and visually appealing. The only reason it gets two stars is because it has a decent amount of protein, and the visual appeal of the box and design. Taste wise, however, this product fails miserably.
Laiken G.
Delaware, OH
I love all things Skinnygirl. However, the flavor of these cookie dough bars is a bit bitter. Something tastes odd, as if something is either missing or there's to much of one single ingredient
stephanie E.
SANTA ANA, CA
Love skinnygirl products, but this protein bar wasn't very tasty, nice snack for on the go moms! wish it had more flavor but okay for on the go protein boost. i will definitely buy and try other flavors of this bar. I've received this product from influenster complimentary to try and review.
Angela P.
Lombard, IL
I am a fan of the other Skinnygirl products, so I was really looking forward to trying this - not only because it's lower calories than a few of the other bars, but also because I LOVE cookie-dough flavored items! However, I was not at all impressed with this. Definitely did not taste like a cookie-dough flavor, it was pretty bland. You can certainly tell it was a low-calorie item. I don't plan on buying this flavor in the future, but I am still a fan on the other products from Skinnygirl. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Kelsey C.
My honest opinion... Not too impressed. This bar had a distinct "fake sugar" flavor. I liked that there was a higher amount of protein... But far too many ingredients for me. Plus, I avoid palm oil like the plague. Palm plantations are notoriously unsustainable and destructive to the worlds rain forests. Not a super huge fan of the flavor and the ingredients... Could definitely work as a quick, filling snack. But honestly, there are other superior products out there. Ones with more protein and less sugar!
Jacqui B.
Wanaque, NJ
First of all, terrible name for a company. Skinny Girl? Is this what skinny girls eat, because if so I'm so glad I am not one. I received the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough flavor, which sounds like it's amazing and totally yummy. I chose to eat this for breakfast because it was easy and I needed to consume something before working on my feet all day. It's far too sweet, right off the bat. But then again, it's like 8 am and it's called Cookie Dough. I could understand. The texture is like someone took protein powder, moistened it and globbed it in place and let it harden. It's gritty with no snap at all despite the chocolate covering the bottom of it. There is no texture that is pleasant and there are NO chocolate chips. All there is are lies. Three bites in and I am already near tears. What is left of my morning sits peacefully in the wrapper that reminds me this is what Skinny Girls eat. I struggle through another bite. I am reminded that it tastes like 90's Atkins bars my parents forced me to eat when I was 9. I finish it and throw the wrapper out like it's something to be ashamed of. Twenty minutes later, in the middle of unwrapping the third or fourth box of shipment, hunger strikes again. And not the kind where I can ignore it, the kind like I ate only a 120 calorie bar with a measly 10 grams of protein for breakfast and no coffee. I cry and am consoled by my co-worker. Later, my room mate comforts me with mashed potatoes. Please, do not eat like a Skinny Girl. A Enrich Protein shake has like 30 grams of protein and is more filling than this. Do your stomach a favor. Say no.
Emily M.
Austin, TX
I found these way too sweet. As in sweeter than a candy bar. I couldn't even finish it. I did like the amount of fiber and protein in such a small bar so I'm inclined to try a different flavor.
Tonya P.
Fleming Isle, FL
I was a protein bar that tasted like one. It was chalky and just overall not very tasty. I will stick to my protein shakes!