BY SKINNYGIRL

Treat Yourself Healthy 150 Calories, 7G Protein, 5G Fiber No Artificial Sweeteners or Flavors Gluten Free Kosher with Dairy You deserve it all - health, happiness and daily indulgences - and we re passionate about helping you get it. Our tasty bar offers all the benefits you want without compromising the decadent flavors that you love. About Skinnygirl We know it s important to keep it real. With Skinnygirl we make it easy to get what you want. We re making the path to healthier living as fun as possible. That s why we strive for the best ingredient quality, nutritional content and taste. With so many things making our lives busy and complicated, Skinnygirl makes healthy choices easy. 12 - 1.4 oz Individually Wrapped Bars ~ Net Wt 16.5 oz see more...

Tianna G.
Windham, ME
These taste so yummy. All of the skinny girl bars are delicious and the ingredients aren't all chemical either. I was really impressed with the taste and the quality. Kept me full and will buy again! Thanks!
Ambreen A.
I was looking for something that didn't have too many calories. It tasted good and fulfilled me. It has about 150 calories.
Kendra B.
Hemet, CA
Love the taste of the banana caramel flavor. Will continue to purchase this product! Highly recommend!
Selena M.
Cedar Park, TX
Super delicious snacks! I love the variety of flavors and the nutrition packed inside
Jasmine C.
Toronto
The skinny girl brand in general is an amazing brand. Their drinks are not only weight management friendly but taste delicious and the snacks are really tasty as well. I only wish more products were available in my area for me and my girlfriends to try. I think Bethany and her company also stand for some really amazing values which is alwAys a bonus when deciding whether to support a brand or not. I hope they continue to produce different products for us to try !
Jordan L.
APO AE
Great nutrition bar! The main things I look for in a bar is, does it have the nutritional components it says it does, and does it taste good...and I would say yes to both of these! Great bar to just throw in your bag and go when you are on the run!
asmaajalani A.
Sousse
Skinnygirl Tasty Nutrition Bar, 12 pk, Dark Chocolate Pretzel, 1.4 oz I love it am skinny lol i need it now 😍 and i love both banana and chocolate i will buy it as soon as possible and  of course it's a pros foe me 💕