Skinnygirl Spicy Lime Margarita uploaded by Amina R.Skinnygirl Spicy Lime Margarita uploaded by Nikki H.

BY SKINNYGIRL #65 in Cocktail Mixes

Eveyone loves a margarita with a kick, but no one likes the extra calories! Our Skinnygirl® Spicy Lime Margarita is a perfect balance of natural flavors like cool lime and spicy chili, mixed with premium blue agave silver tequila. Pour over ice in a festive margarita glass with a twist of lime. It's a delicious and low-cal way to feel the heat. see more...

Stephanie A.
For a low calorie and low sugar drink this is a nice alternative. Unfortunately I’m a bit of a margarita snob so this doesn’t quite meet the bar. It’s strange because it has a watery and sugary taste, almost like they took a really cheap margarita mix and added a ton of water. It’s great for when I’m trying to keep my calories down though.
Allison K.
Astoria, NY
Good taste! Does not have an artificial sweet taste to it, but I do tend to add more tequila as I like my drinks on the strong side. It's a good price for the brand and quality ingredients. We've been drinking these and making our own versions for years. It was so refreshing to have a product that cuts out all the syrup!
Jennifer W.
This was decent it wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. This is definitely one of those products that because of the brand name and the packaging it's Tucker's you in it's not horrible and it's not badly priced so definitely worth trying but was not as good as I was hoping for that being said it did taste good.
Nelly P.
Arlington, VA
I love this drink. I am obsessed. You can’t even taste that this is a “skinny” drink. It is so full of flavor. I love getting jalepenos margaritas when I go out, so this is a good at home comparison. I recommend this to anyone who likes the taste of a lime on the rocks margarita as well as a touch of heat.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Erin G.
Waterville
I had this product when I was on a serious weight loss journey through low carb and strength training. It was a great substitute for the regular drinks I was used to which were loaded with sugar.
Molly T.
Super convenient for when you don’t actually want to make your own margarita. The flavor is decent but it’s hard to beat a real margarita. Pretty reasonably priced
Amina R.
Jamaica, NY
Margarita classic put the line on the side tasted pretty good. This was my first time trying it out and I can see it did not disappoint me but I surely do recommend it to people to try it out.
Paige S.
Colt, AR
I absolutely love margaritas. These definitely don’t taste “skinny.” They are a great mixer. I love the spicy lime margarita. It is my favorite skinnygirl product
Stacy P.
Frisco, TX
I am not a fan of the original SkinnyGirl margarita, so I was pleasantly surprised at how much I LOVE this drink! Being a Texas girl, I'm pretty picky about my margaritas, and this one is now my go-to drink at parties! Sometimes SkinnyGirl drinks can taste a bit heavy on the artificial sweeteners, but not this one! It's perfect. And, the kick at the end of each sip is delish! Too bad it's only 3:30 here - I'm now craving a glass! ;-)
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
I love spicy things, is this good?