BY SKINNYGIRL

Skinnygirl™ Snacks White Cheddar Chipotle Popcorn.

43 calories per cup.

Resealable for freshness. see more...

Michelle J.
Michelle J.
San Antonio, TX
I love the taste and flavor of white cheese. Skinneygirl has put the best of both worlds into a scrumptious bag of popcorn. It's not greasy and it doesn't have an after taste. I would highly recommend this to anyone that is a popcorn lover.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Franklinton, LA
I love any type of popcorn; however, this is my favorite because i know it is so much healthier than other brands out there.  Healthy doesn't mean nasty in this case.  The flavors are bold and i love how good it taste.  Definitely my go-to snack in between meals.
Tanadja T.
Tanadja T.
Great and is really healthy better than all of the other "healthy" popcorn brands I have tried. It was absolutely delicious. I would definitely recommend this to others who would like a nice healthy snack.
Kaetlyn-Rose G.
Kaetlyn-Rose G.
Ripon , CA
Best snack ever!! Although 50% of the time they go stale super quickly, hence the 3 stars. The flavor is there tho. A bit on the more expensive side.
Paige S.
Paige S.
North Ogden, UT
Perfect snack that I don't have to feel guilty about eating! Love the serving sizes, I don't have to feel jipped like I didn't get enough. So yummy!
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Port Allegany, PA
Soooo tasty! And delicious and healthy! It's all things great! I love popcorn and this was a good change from the original same old same old!
Destiny P.
Destiny P.
Lakeland, FL
I love chipotle anything so I knew I'd be a fan of these and who doesn't like popcorn? They're not too expensive and the packaging is fine. I would definitely recommend. I'll have to go see if there are more flavors.
Melinda L.
Melinda L.
I love popcorn and this is very good. Low calorie and many flavors. I like white cheddar cheese the best.
Carolyn P.
Carolyn P.
Ever since I have been dieting Ive been buying tgis popcorn. I actually really like it better than regular popcorn
Holly L.
Holly L.
So good!! I just love this stuff. Easy to find at lots of different grocery stores. Fair priced.