BY SKINNYGIRL #100 in Popcorn

Skinnygirl™ Snacks White Cheddar Chipotle Popcorn.

43 calories per cup.

Resealable for freshness. see more...

Katie P.
Louisville, KY
Popcorn is my weakness! Who doesn’t love to indulge in cheese greatness without feeling incredibly guilty afterwards I also love the lime flavor! It reminds me of fruity pebbles! A++
CERA B.
Beeville , TX
These are my favorite snack to get when I’m hungry. They are a healthy snack. I love to get them when I’m hungry in between meals. I get these every time I go to Walmart. I will continue to repurchase these.
Michelle J.
San Antonio, TX
I love the taste and flavor of white cheese. Skinneygirl has put the best of both worlds into a scrumptious bag of popcorn. It's not greasy and it doesn't have an after taste. I would highly recommend this to anyone that is a popcorn lover.
Tanadja T.
Great and is really healthy better than all of the other "healthy" popcorn brands I have tried. It was absolutely delicious. I would definitely recommend this to others who would like a nice healthy snack.
Brooke C.
Franklinton, LA
I love any type of popcorn; however, this is my favorite because i know it is so much healthier than other brands out there.  Healthy doesn't mean nasty in this case.  The flavors are bold and i love how good it taste.  Definitely my go-to snack in between meals.
Destiny P.
Lakeland, FL
I love chipotle anything so I knew I'd be a fan of these and who doesn't like popcorn? They're not too expensive and the packaging is fine. I would definitely recommend. I'll have to go see if there are more flavors.
Kaetlyn-Rose M.
Ripon, CA
Best snack ever!! Although 50% of the time they go stale super quickly, hence the 3 stars. The flavor is there tho. A bit on the more expensive side.
Martha M.
Raleigh, NC
So much more expensive and so little quantity! Not worth it. The lemon flavour was good, though. Anyway, I would rather eat another brand of popcorn.
Paige S.
North Ogden , UT
Perfect snack that I don't have to feel guilty about eating! Love the serving sizes, I don't have to feel jipped like I didn't get enough. So yummy!
Rachel T.
Port Allegany, PA
Soooo tasty! And delicious and healthy! It's all things great! I love popcorn and this was a good change from the original same old same old!