Skinnygirl Snacks Popcorn White Cheddar Chipotle

by Skinnygirl

Skinnygirl™ Snacks White Cheddar Chipotle Popcorn.

43 calories per cup.

Resealable for freshness.

How does the flavor compare to Boom Chicka Pop Cheddar popcorn?
Start your review of Skinnygirl Snacks Popcorn White Cheddar Chipotle!
How would you rate this product?
Virginia M.
Milton, FL
So good! You wouldn’t know this was better for you compared to other brands. It isn’t full of the crap others are and it doesn’t leave fingers covered in greasy “butter” like stuff. It’s guilt free when you just want something to snack on.
Elvira Z.
Haverstraw, NY
1,295 reviews
This popcorn will make you loose weight! I love how healthy it is and how much calories it has! It is good snack for everyone in the family! Especially when your kids come home after a long day of school and you give them this snack!
Valeria S.
Anadarko, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s so crunchy and yummy definitely one of my favorite flavors they have. Also pretty healthy compared to other brands of popcorn. I am a regular customer I love this brand & flavor. It’s so tasty and yummy.
Inez P.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Target
Its okay not bad for being a " healthy " brand not amazing or anything just regular popcorn good price for the brand
Jenifer O.
Lewis, NY
I found it quite bland and unfilling. I will not buy again for that reason. It was quite healthy but if it doesn't taste good it's a pass for me.
Serena M.
Norfolk, VA
Low calorie without tasting low calorie, these are excellent for dieters and the health conscious
Jaky N.
Not only are these healthy but they tasted great. I enjoy eating them all the time. I’m obsessed with them.
Nathalie G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love these popcorn at least one a week when watching a movie perfect taste good and very smooth and less calories way to go
Tonya L.
Warren, AR
I love this popcorn. It tastes amazing I really love that it's healthier & has less calories compared to most brands. So if you're looking for a delicious healthy alternative then definitely give this a try(you won't be disappointed)
Britttany F.
village mills
This pop corn is great and i love the flavor! It’s also less carbs and fat so it’s a guilty pleasure when eating! It always tastes fresh and never stale like some bagged popcorn down! I would purchase again!