BY SKINNYGIRL

Skinnygirl™ Snacks White Cheddar Chipotle Popcorn.

43 calories per cup.

Resealable for freshness. see more...

Michelle J.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I love the taste and flavor of white cheese. Skinneygirl has put the best of both worlds into a scrumptious bag of popcorn. It's not greasy and it doesn't have an after taste. I would highly recommend this to anyone that is a popcorn lover.
Tanadja T.
Foodie Expert
Great and is really healthy better than all of the other "healthy" popcorn brands I have tried. It was absolutely delicious. I would definitely recommend this to others who would like a nice healthy snack.
Brooke C.
Franklinton, LA
Foodie Expert
I love any type of popcorn; however, this is my favorite because i know it is so much healthier than other brands out there.  Healthy doesn't mean nasty in this case.  The flavors are bold and i love how good it taste.  Definitely my go-to snack in between meals.
Destiny P.
Lakeland, FL
Foodie Expert
I love chipotle anything so I knew I'd be a fan of these and who doesn't like popcorn? They're not too expensive and the packaging is fine. I would definitely recommend. I'll have to go see if there are more flavors.
Paige S.
North Ogden, UT
Foodie Expert
Perfect snack that I don't have to feel guilty about eating! Love the serving sizes, I don't have to feel jipped like I didn't get enough. So yummy!
Kaetlyn-Rose M.
Ripon, CA
Foodie Expert
Best snack ever!! Although 50% of the time they go stale super quickly, hence the 3 stars. The flavor is there tho. A bit on the more expensive side.
Rachel T.
Port Allegany, PA
Foodie Expert
Soooo tasty! And delicious and healthy! It's all things great! I love popcorn and this was a good change from the original same old same old!
Carolyn P.
Chesterton, IN
Ever since I have been dieting Ive been buying tgis popcorn. I actually really like it better than regular popcorn
Melinda L.
Foodie Expert
I love popcorn and this is very good. Low calorie and many flavors. I like white cheddar cheese the best.
Kimber M.
Joplin, MO
Foodie Expert
This is soooo yummy. I could easily eat a whole bag all at once, lol!!! Seriously so freaking good