Skinnygirl Snacks Popcorn Kettle Corn

by Skinnygirl

Skinny Girl™ Snacks Kettle Corn Popcorn.

Made with whole grains.

Resealable for freshness.

I look online and cant find a store near me that carries this in upstate NY any ideas?
Start your review of Skinnygirl Snacks Popcorn Kettle Corn!
How would you rate this product?
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
Yum this is delicious. I love the sweet and salty taste of it. I have to say that it’s over priced though. I would probably repurchase it for convince.
Holly H.
Wewoka, OK
I’m not much of a popcorn girl, but this was good. I prefer the kettle corn. I would recommend!
Nicole C.
Annandale, VA
I know that these are meant to be healthier but they really don't have much flavor at all. I guess I am just used to the less healthy ones. I really enjoy kettle corn though and this isn't too bad for a healthy popcorn. It's a little sweet, a little salty and is a great snack for dieting.
Valentina A.
Homestead, FL
It’s neither here nor there. It’s not very flavorful, but I guess it is slightly healthier than others
Aubre T.
Easley, SC
Healthy. Super delicious and its filling too. If i get a snack craving this is the best option for me. Very good
Toni B.
Valley Vlg, CA
Loved the taste and consistency. Crunchy, fresh and flavorful. A great snack to have on hand to fill those cravings without any guilt. Definitely a brand I trust and have enjoyed exploring the shelves in search for each new product.
Adedayo M.
Providence, RI
These are the best (semi healthy) alternative for chips to me. I love to pack them in the cooler on beach days, and I can demolish an entire bag. The salt/butter amount is absolutely perfect.
Trinh N.
Carmichael, CA
I don’t like this popcorn, it doesn’t taste like Norma pop corn. It taste blank. I was disappointed.
Mako K.
Brooklyn, NY
World-class snack. I think it's about 50 cal./serving so pound/pound it's a real stomach filler at relatively low calories. I use it as a tummy-stuffer @lunch so I don't eat other fat stuff. It takes up room in your system so you don't have room for cake. pies or cookies. Yay. 😍😍😍
Dasy T.
San Jose, CA
Cuando tengo antojos de cosas dulces, creo que esta es una de mis mejores opciones saludables que disfruto mucho y las recomiendo para quienes están cuidando sus macros!!