GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsSkinnygirl
Snacks Baked Pretzel Thins Slightly Salted

Skinnygirl Snacks Baked Pretzel Thins Slightly Salted

by Skinnygirl

Skinnygirl™ Snacks Slightly Salted Baked Pretzel Thins.

Fat free.

Resealable for freshness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skinnygirl Snacks Baked Pretzel Thins Slightly Salted!
How would you rate this product?
Alexandria H.
Lexington , KY
There are very tasty! Not overly salty. They are much healthier than regular potato chips. A great snack that everyone loves!!
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR
These were really crispy but would have liked them better if they were made thicker. I didn't think they were over salted either.
Whitney R.
Columbia, KY
This snake taste pretty good for what you are buying, it is a little expensive, I haven't purchased the product many times but I do like that it's lightly salted. I would recommend it to others who trying to eat healthier
Thacia S.
Kirkland, WA
These pretzels are a really nice snack and great for hosting and putting on a snacking table. I paired this with a great dip and it was also a hit on gameday!
Daniela C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This products it's a good snack, is healthy and my body is happy with that. They have a lot of options to try.
Emily P.
Boardman, OH
I absolutely love this product! Extremely good tasting and good for you. Better than a lot of other crisp pretzels! I am a repeat costumer of this healthy snack! I will be sure to continue to purchase it in the days to come!
Madeline R.
Mission Viejo, CA
These are really good and a great midday snack. They have just enough salt and are lower calorie than regular pretzels making them a great option

Looking for your answer?