BY SKINNYGIRL

Skinnygirl™ Snacks Cucumber Dill Baked Pretzel Thins.

Low fat.

Resealable for freshness. see more...

Myleena J.
Champaign, IL
Pretty nice for a night out with the girls. Great for soaking up some of that alcohol! Take is good and not a lot of calories! Not a super huge fan of cucumber but it isn't anything that makes you want to throw it way
Asceana M.
San Antonio, TX
I love the skinny girl brand because it's necessarily for people who can't eat really salted pretzels or really fat anything so I really recommend this and the pretzels are very tasty
Jackelyne C.
Their ok not my fav but a good snack to have at hand. Maybe it's that am a little picky with my food. Over all not bad I might give it another try might not.
Rebecca P.
Pascagoula, MS
I love a lot of skinny girl products but these are some of my favs!! I am a big snacker and these are so tasty you'll never guess that they're guilt free!
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
These are a great low calorie snack. Yum yum yum yum is the first thing I can say! Love these for a quick go to snack. They taste amazing and satisfying!
Amanda W.
I love the cucumber taste of this. It tastes very good. It is easy to chew. I would likely buy this again. I would also recommend this.
Ashley R.
I love the Skinny Girl products just because they are affordable and Bethany (the creator) is a kick!