BY SKINNYGIRL

Sayde F.
I like to use a good body scrub, one like this that smells amazing and enhanced with vitamins once and a while in the winter to scrub off the dry skin and then moisturize with skinny girls lotion. This stuff isn't too harsh on my skin. I could actually use it every day but I prefer not to.
Sarah D.
Henderson ky
I like this product. Not tacky for me. Made my skin feel nice and had a nice scent to it. I use it 2-3 times a week. Sometimes more and I buy it from a local beauty shop. I would buy it again.
Mary R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Such great scrub. Left my skin super soft for days. Smells amazing. A little but goes a long way. Affordable. My whole family use it.
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really good body scrub to use before you shave. This is a must during the summer to make sure your skin is exfoliated.
Rebecca N.
Shorewood, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love is body scrub so much. It's the best body scrub I've ever used. Makes my skin really soft. Not that expensive
lizi e.
Pekin, IL
Love this stuff. Love the smell, love the price, and love the results. This product is a win win all around.
Sindy l.
Hempstead , NY
It okay But Idk It was pricey in my store it smelled weird and had lumps in it i think i brought a bad one