BY SKINNYGIRL

Put a little sparkle in your step! Skinnygirl® Prosecco is far from your typical sparkling wine, ladies! She’s a bubbly mix of light and crisp, of sass and class, that’s sure to make any occasion extraordinary – whether you’re planning a night in, heading out with the girls, or making memories at a birthday bash. Wherever you’re looking to add sparkle, invite this girl along!

Kristin V.
Austin, TX
Such a fan! Love pairing with OJ...it makes the perfect mimosa. All Skinnygirl products are amazing!
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
This is a great bubbly, fresh wine and it's lower in fat and calories. What more could you want?
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
This is a semi bubbling wine I love using it to make sangria. Super refreshing during the summer
Erin K.
Anniston, AL
Best tasting of the skinnygirl wines. Not worth the price necessarily, but tasty nonetheless.
Kim B.
Such a great concept as everyone loves prosecco and it's nice knowing it's low in calories
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Light and crisp!! One of my faves for this brand!! Good value and a definite recommend!
Sarah B.
Springfield, MA
Amazing! A perfect healthy choice drink for those special occasions. Highly recommend!
Erika T.
Visalia, CA
This another of my favorite and alway have skinnygirl prosecco around my house
alyssa c.
Love this product! It tasted so delicious and not too strong. It was very affordable for young millennials such as myself. The packaging is what drew me to the product because it was young and hip--it didn't look like older people would drink it based on the packaging. I would definitely buy it again!
Kirsten W.
Bowmanville, ON
I can't express how much I love This! My girlfriend brings a couple bottles and we have girls night. This was the first wine I actually liked and it got me into exploring more
Chloe V.
Vaughan
Where can I buy this?! 😍 I love Prosecco and bubbles
Sydney Z.
Deerfield, IL
How is this? I haven't tried this brand but I love prosecco
Katherine M.
Where can you buy this? Is it good??