BY SKINNYGIRL #71 in Wine

Put a little sparkle in your step! Skinnygirl® Prosecco is far from your typical sparkling wine, ladies! She’s a bubbly mix of light and crisp, of sass and class, that’s sure to make any occasion extraordinary – whether you’re planning a night in, heading out with the girls, or making memories at a birthday bash. Wherever you’re looking to add sparkle, invite this girl along!

Angelica S.
Angelica S.
I've tried this one and it's not my favorite and I may not buy it again. To me it was to sweet and I didn't enjoy it.
Jonelle S.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I absolutely loved this Prosecco and the price is great. It was gifted to me but I would repurchase. Not too dry and very tasty and bubbly delicioso
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
This is good I just thought it was going to be sweeter so it is not as sweet as expected or wanted it to be but good for most people
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
This is a semi bubbling wine I love using it to make sangria. Super refreshing during the summer
Mariya W.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
This makes me feel far less guilty when I'm down in a bunch of mimosas during the holiday season. Or just the weekends LOL
Sam P.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Hello guiltless mimosas! Bought this for a girls morning while staying out of town with sugar/calorie free orange juice for a super light and refreshing AM drink. There's very little sacrifice in taste for the product, however the ABV is notably lower than a full calorie counterpart. But with mimosas it's fairly irrelevant and, personally, preferred before a long day ahead. Perfect for it.
Madelyn W.
Madelyn W.
This is such a good wine for a girls night or special occasion. It's fun and cute and great tasting!! And it's only 100 calories
Kenetrice J.
Kenetrice J.
Jemison, AL
The skinnygirl Prosecco is one of my favorite flavors/kind from the Skinnygirl brand. I learned about the product and tried it while visiting a friend a couple months back and I really enjoyed it. After that night, I have bought a few bottles of my own for my own home. 4 STARS!!
Paula H.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
I love these for girls night celebrations. Everyone enjoys it. It's bubbly smooth and super feminine looking.
alyssa c.
alyssa c.
Mississauga
Love this product! It tasted so delicious and not too strong. It was very affordable for young millennials such as myself. The packaging is what drew me to the product because it was young and hip--it didn't look like older people would drink it based on the packaging. I would definitely buy it again!
Chloe V.
Chloe V.
Vaughan
Where can I buy this?! 😍 I love Prosecco and bubbles
Sydney Z.
Sydney Z.
New York , NY
How is this? I haven't tried this brand but I love prosecco
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Where can you buy this? Is it good??