BY SKINNYGIRL #70 in Wine

Put a little sparkle in your step! Skinnygirl® Prosecco is far from your typical sparkling wine, ladies! She’s a bubbly mix of light and crisp, of sass and class, that’s sure to make any occasion extraordinary – whether you’re planning a night in, heading out with the girls, or making memories at a birthday bash. Wherever you’re looking to add sparkle, invite this girl along!

Carrington H.
Carrington H.
South Bend, IN
Skinny girl brand is just ok. Nothing incredibly amazing. But yes to light wines. The lighter the better.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Springfield, MA
Amazing! A perfect healthy choice drink for those special occasions. Highly recommend!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
This is a fantastic wine. Even if you're not a big wine person I think you would enjoy it. Recommend it
Alana R.
Alana R.
Gray, GA
I love this wine, the plus side is that it has less calories and less sugar then rugar wines. I deff recommend this to others who want that glass of wine but not all the calories.
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
This wine had a better taste than I thought it would have. It doesn't quite taste like a full bodied wine. It's more like a juice with alcohol in it. I don't think I will purchase this again.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Love the skinny girl brand! A get alternative to the more calorie ridden competitors. A nice choice when watching those calories with no missing flavor. Cute packaging. Prosecco is a light white sparking wine comparable to champagne but a bit different. Highly recommended.
Kay S.
Kay S.
Denver, CO
Love it. My fellow mama-friend and I meet up every other week for us time and she usually has a bottle of this with her. I was skeptical of the skinny girl name, but have been pleasantly surprised so far :)
Paula H.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
I love these for girls night celebrations. Everyone enjoys it. It's bubbly smooth and super feminine looking.
alyssa c.
alyssa c.
Mississauga
Love this product! It tasted so delicious and not too strong. It was very affordable for young millennials such as myself. The packaging is what drew me to the product because it was young and hip--it didn't look like older people would drink it based on the packaging. I would definitely buy it again!
Madison R.
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
Great for a girls night! Sleepover movies and popcorn and a glass! Sounds perfect! Price is just right! Great flavour ! Highly recommend!
Chloe V.
Chloe V.
Vaughan
Where can I buy this?! 😍 I love Prosecco and bubbles
Sydney Z.
Sydney Z.
New York , NY
How is this? I haven't tried this brand but I love prosecco
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Where can you buy this? Is it good??