BY SKINNYGIRL #70 in Wine

Put a little sparkle in your step! Skinnygirl® Prosecco is far from your typical sparkling wine, ladies! She’s a bubbly mix of light and crisp, of sass and class, that’s sure to make any occasion extraordinary – whether you’re planning a night in, heading out with the girls, or making memories at a birthday bash. Wherever you’re looking to add sparkle, invite this girl along!

Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
This is great for a girl night. It's also a great price and light and fresh tasting. I've found this to only be at certain stores. They only carry certain skinny girl products but I can usually find this at my local liquor store.
Danelle M.
Danelle M.
Littleton, Co
What more could you ask for in a wine? Cute packaging, check! Low calories, check! Tastes great, check! Affordable? CHECK!!!
Lizz S.
Lizz S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the tast of this wine and like the fact that it's guilt free so I can have more than one glass.
Gloria H.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
I don't dislike this wine but it isn't one of my favorites. The price is decent and the quality is okay. I just don't care for the brand name :(
Madelyn W.
Madelyn W.
This is such a good wine for a girls night or special occasion. It's fun and cute and great tasting!! And it's only 100 calories
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
Austin, TX
Such a fan! Love pairing with OJ...it makes the perfect mimosa. All Skinnygirl products are amazing!
Clarissa N.
Clarissa N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Skinnygirl is another one of my favorite brands! It has great value and the bottles are always so cute, I am a sucker for good packaging. But the taste is just as great! I will continue to buy this all the time!
sara k.
sara k.
Phoenix, AZ
This prosecco is the best! Especially since it's a lower calorie wine it's still really yummy! Affordable price and I can find it at any store near me! It's great!
Kenetrice J.
Kenetrice J.
Jemison, AL
The skinnygirl Prosecco is one of my favorite flavors/kind from the Skinnygirl brand. I learned about the product and tried it while visiting a friend a couple months back and I really enjoyed it. After that night, I have bought a few bottles of my own for my own home. 4 STARS!!
Zugeiri O.
Zugeiri O.
Can you say this is perfect for some mimosas!!!! Love e thissss it's so good and in a mimosa it's even better
Chloe V.
Chloe V.
Vaughan
Where can I buy this?! 😍 I love Prosecco and bubbles
Sydney Z.
Sydney Z.
New York , NY
How is this? I haven't tried this brand but I love prosecco
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Where can you buy this? Is it good??