BY SKINNYGIRL #57 in Wine

Put a little sparkle in your step! Skinnygirl® Prosecco is far from your typical sparkling wine, ladies! She’s a bubbly mix of light and crisp, of sass and class, that’s sure to make any occasion extraordinary – whether you’re planning a night in, heading out with the girls, or making memories at a birthday bash. Wherever you’re looking to add sparkle, invite this girl along!

Clarissa N.
Johnstown, PA
Skinnygirl is another one of my favorite brands! It has great value and the bottles are always so cute, I am a sucker for good packaging. But the taste is just as great! I will continue to buy this all the time!
Kristin V.
Austin, TX
Such a fan! Love pairing with OJ...it makes the perfect mimosa. All Skinnygirl products are amazing!
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
I don't dislike this wine but it isn't one of my favorites. The price is decent and the quality is okay. I just don't care for the brand name :(
Lizz S.
Queens, NY
I love the tast of this wine and like the fact that it's guilt free so I can have more than one glass.
Tresa B.
I really like this Prosecco. I like that it ahs less calories than most and still tastes great. It is a great value.
Amanda J.
Great tasting and I don't have to worry about calories! This allows me to drink as much as I would usually without worrying if I'll fit into my dress the next day. One of the best Proseccos around and has been my go to since it was released! Try it yourself and you'll never stop!
Danelle M.
Littleton, Co
What more could you ask for in a wine? Cute packaging, check! Low calories, check! Tastes great, check! Affordable? CHECK!!!
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
It's a Very sweet taste and minimal guiltiness . I buy it for girls night and enjoy pairing it with cupcakes or cake pops
Denise L.
Skinny girl is great tasting. Without adding all the extra calories. I will keep buying it bcuz it's great in taste.
Anna Q.
Fairmount
Skinnygirl Prosecco is so refreshing and it's less calories than regular prosecco. It was reasonably priced as well. It's very tasty and I enjoy it on the weekend with my desserts. I definitely recommend this tasty drink.
Chloe V.
Vaughan
Where can I buy this?! 😍 I love Prosecco and bubbles
Sydney Z.
New York , NY
How is this? I haven't tried this brand but I love prosecco
Katherine M.
Where can you buy this? Is it good??