BY SKINNYGIRL

Put a little sparkle in your step! Skinnygirl® Prosecco is far from your typical sparkling wine, ladies! She’s a bubbly mix of light and crisp, of sass and class, that’s sure to make any occasion extraordinary – whether you’re planning a night in, heading out with the girls, or making memories at a birthday bash. Wherever you’re looking to add sparkle, invite this girl along!

Denise L.
Skinny girl is great tasting. Without adding all the extra calories. I will keep buying it bcuz it's great in taste.
Angelica S.
I've tried this one and it's not my favorite and I may not buy it again. To me it was to sweet and I didn't enjoy it.
Tresa B.
I really like this Prosecco. I like that it ahs less calories than most and still tastes great. It is a great value.
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
I'll stick to the original margarita. This left a funny taste behind. I do like this brand, just not this prosecco.
Ana C.
I love Bethany for creating this brand. Prosecco was a great add to their list of amazing products and I recommend
Tanya P.
Tacoma, WA
Love this Prosecco, tastes great with less calories. If you want to drink and not feel guilty this is your wine.
Zugeiri O.
Chicago , IL
Can you say this is perfect for some mimosas!!!! Love e thissss it's so good and in a mimosa it's even better
Carrington H.
South Bend, IN
Skinny girl brand is just ok. Nothing incredibly amazing. But yes to light wines. The lighter the better.
Lizz S.
Rego Park, NY
I love the tast of this wine and like the fact that it's guilt free so I can have more than one glass.
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
This is a fantastic wine. Even if you're not a big wine person I think you would enjoy it. Recommend it
Chloe V.
Vaughan
Where can I buy this?! 😍 I love Prosecco and bubbles
Sydney Z.
Deerfield, IL
How is this? I haven't tried this brand but I love prosecco
Katherine M.
Where can you buy this? Is it good??