BY SKINNYGIRL #57 in Wine

Put a little sparkle in your step! Skinnygirl® Prosecco is far from your typical sparkling wine, ladies! She’s a bubbly mix of light and crisp, of sass and class, that’s sure to make any occasion extraordinary – whether you’re planning a night in, heading out with the girls, or making memories at a birthday bash. Wherever you’re looking to add sparkle, invite this girl along!

Alana R.
Gray, GA
I love this wine, the plus side is that it has less calories and less sugar then rugar wines. I deff recommend this to others who want that glass of wine but not all the calories.
Jenny R.
This wine had a better taste than I thought it would have. It doesn't quite taste like a full bodied wine. It's more like a juice with alcohol in it. I don't think I will purchase this again.
Wacey F.
Blanchard, OK
Always trying to watch the calories and carbs. This is the perfect wine for that. However, like Diet Coke, this wine takes a little bit of getting used to taste wise!
Kim B.
Such a great concept as everyone loves prosecco and it's nice knowing it's low in calories
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
This is great for a girl night. It's also a great price and light and fresh tasting. I've found this to only be at certain stores. They only carry certain skinny girl products but I can usually find this at my local liquor store.
Carrie P.
Metairie , LA
This is a great cheap prosecco. We went thru 12 bottles on New Years Eve. Everyone who came over loved it. We paid $3.50 per bottle. I was so glad we did a case. I wish we could find it again but it seems hard to find in our area. I would tell everyone to try this one. You will love it! It was just perfect.
Tanya P.
Tacoma, WA
Love this Prosecco, tastes great with less calories. If you want to drink and not feel guilty this is your wine.
Kay S.
Denver, CO
Love it. My fellow mama-friend and I meet up every other week for us time and she usually has a bottle of this with her. I was skeptical of the skinny girl name, but have been pleasantly surprised so far :)
Christina R.
Love the skinny girl brand! A get alternative to the more calorie ridden competitors. A nice choice when watching those calories with no missing flavor. Cute packaging. Prosecco is a light white sparking wine comparable to champagne but a bit different. Highly recommended.
sara k.
Phoenix, AZ
This prosecco is the best! Especially since it's a lower calorie wine it's still really yummy! Affordable price and I can find it at any store near me! It's great!
Chloe V.
Vaughan
Where can I buy this?! 😍 I love Prosecco and bubbles
Sydney Z.
New York , NY
How is this? I haven't tried this brand but I love prosecco
Katherine M.
Where can you buy this? Is it good??