BY SKINNYGIRL #70 in Wine

Put a little sparkle in your step! Skinnygirl® Prosecco is far from your typical sparkling wine, ladies! She’s a bubbly mix of light and crisp, of sass and class, that’s sure to make any occasion extraordinary – whether you’re planning a night in, heading out with the girls, or making memories at a birthday bash. Wherever you’re looking to add sparkle, invite this girl along!

Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Great tasting and I don't have to worry about calories! This allows me to drink as much as I would usually without worrying if I'll fit into my dress the next day. One of the best Proseccos around and has been my go to since it was released! Try it yourself and you'll never stop!
Jonelle S.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I absolutely loved this Prosecco and the price is great. It was gifted to me but I would repurchase. Not too dry and very tasty and bubbly delicioso
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
This is good I just thought it was going to be sweeter so it is not as sweet as expected or wanted it to be but good for most people
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
This is a semi bubbling wine I love using it to make sangria. Super refreshing during the summer
Tresa B.
Tresa B.
I really like this Prosecco. I like that it ahs less calories than most and still tastes great. It is a great value.
Mariya W.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
This makes me feel far less guilty when I'm down in a bunch of mimosas during the holiday season. Or just the weekends LOL
Sam P.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Hello guiltless mimosas! Bought this for a girls morning while staying out of town with sugar/calorie free orange juice for a super light and refreshing AM drink. There's very little sacrifice in taste for the product, however the ABV is notably lower than a full calorie counterpart. But with mimosas it's fairly irrelevant and, personally, preferred before a long day ahead. Perfect for it.
Wacey F.
Wacey F.
Blanchard, OK
Always trying to watch the calories and carbs. This is the perfect wine for that. However, like Diet Coke, this wine takes a little bit of getting used to taste wise!
Tanya P.
Tanya P.
Tacoma, WA
Love this Prosecco, tastes great with less calories. If you want to drink and not feel guilty this is your wine.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
This is a great cheap prosecco. We went thru 12 bottles on New Years Eve. Everyone who came over loved it. We paid $3.50 per bottle. I was so glad we did a case. I wish we could find it again but it seems hard to find in our area. I would tell everyone to try this one. You will love it! It was just perfect.
Chloe V.
Chloe V.
Vaughan
Where can I buy this?! 😍 I love Prosecco and bubbles
Sydney Z.
Sydney Z.
New York , NY
How is this? I haven't tried this brand but I love prosecco
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Where can you buy this? Is it good??