BY SKINNYGIRL #79 in Wine

Put a little sparkle in your step! Skinnygirl® Prosecco is far from your typical sparkling wine, ladies! She’s a bubbly mix of light and crisp, of sass and class, that’s sure to make any occasion extraordinary – whether you’re planning a night in, heading out with the girls, or making memories at a birthday bash. Wherever you’re looking to add sparkle, invite this girl along!

Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Las Vegas , NV
One of my go to drinks when I'm trying to watch my calories, it tastes so good but with less calories and that's important so you can sneak in more glasses when your trying to be healthy! I love it
Kristan R.
Kristan R.
Evergreen, AL
It's all the fun (the alcohol 🙄) of cocktails without all the calories. You won't feel bad about drinking all of your calories on that new diet. It tastes amazing.
C W.
C W.
Lewes, DE
I will never buy another Skinnygirl product. They are all terrible. I would rather be fat and enjoy my prosecco than be skinny and drink this swill again.
Billie W.
Billie W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This was horrible! The taste was gross and it didn't even taste like wine! I bought the bottle had one sip and threw it away.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Twin lakes, WI
They hit it out of the park with this product! Love this brand and flavor. I like purchasing this when I have a girls get together
sara k.
sara k.
Phoenix, AZ
This prosecco is the best! Especially since it's a lower calorie wine it's still really yummy! Affordable price and I can find it at any store near me! It's great!
Anna Q.
Anna Q.
Fairmount
Skinnygirl Prosecco is so refreshing and it's less calories than regular prosecco. It was reasonably priced as well. It's very tasty and I enjoy it on the weekend with my desserts. I definitely recommend this tasty drink.
Denise L.
Denise L.
Skinny girl is great tasting. Without adding all the extra calories. I will keep buying it bcuz it's great in taste.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Love the skinny girl brand! A get alternative to the more calorie ridden competitors. A nice choice when watching those calories with no missing flavor. Cute packaging. Prosecco is a light white sparking wine comparable to champagne but a bit different. Highly recommended.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
I've tried this one and it's not my favorite and I may not buy it again. To me it was to sweet and I didn't enjoy it.
Chloe V.
Chloe V.
Vaughan
Where can I buy this?! 😍 I love Prosecco and bubbles
Sydney Z.
Sydney Z.
New York , NY
How is this? I haven't tried this brand but I love prosecco
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Where can you buy this? Is it good??