BY SKINNYGIRL

Put a little sparkle in your step! Skinnygirl® Prosecco is far from your typical sparkling wine, ladies! She’s a bubbly mix of light and crisp, of sass and class, that’s sure to make any occasion extraordinary – whether you’re planning a night in, heading out with the girls, or making memories at a birthday bash. Wherever you’re looking to add sparkle, invite this girl along!

Jenny R.
This wine had a better taste than I thought it would have. It doesn't quite taste like a full bodied wine. It's more like a juice with alcohol in it. I don't think I will purchase this again.
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
I absolutely love this brand, i've tried many flavors, however Prosecco is my fave, i use it with many drinks, either mixed or alone, great flavor, light and sweet. price point is great. i would recommend this brand.
Kara T.
West Warwick, RI
This was an ok tasting prosecco. Prosecco is generally a bit lower calorie than other wines, so there is no real need to buy the skinny girl one if it is for that reason, there are plenty of other more tasty ones.
Amanda J.
Great tasting and I don't have to worry about calories! This allows me to drink as much as I would usually without worrying if I'll fit into my dress the next day. One of the best Proseccos around and has been my go to since it was released! Try it yourself and you'll never stop!
Mira S.
Augusta, GA
This is one of my favorite brands to keep around the house for a "spur of the moment girls night-in" or "Sunday Funday" to have endless mimosas that taste absolutely amazing paired with Simply Orange (orange juice). It has a sweet taste and doesn't leave a bad after taste in your mouth.
Wacey F.
Blanchard, OK
Always trying to watch the calories and carbs. This is the perfect wine for that. However, like Diet Coke, this wine takes a little bit of getting used to taste wise!
Gina B.
Seaford , Ny
I wasn't a fan of skinny girl for a while because of the ingredients they were putting in it but I think they have taken that out and I just love prosecco In a pretty bottle I would recommend this to other people
Alana R.
Gray, GA
I love this wine, the plus side is that it has less calories and less sugar then rugar wines. I deff recommend this to others who want that glass of wine but not all the calories.
sara k.
Phoenix, AZ
This prosecco is the best! Especially since it's a lower calorie wine it's still really yummy! Affordable price and I can find it at any store near me! It's great!
C W.
Lewes, DE
I will never buy another Skinnygirl product. They are all terrible. I would rather be fat and enjoy my prosecco than be skinny and drink this swill again.
Chloe V.
Vaughan
Where can I buy this?! 😍 I love Prosecco and bubbles
Sydney Z.
New York , NY
How is this? I haven't tried this brand but I love prosecco
Katherine M.
Where can you buy this? Is it good??