BY SKINNYGIRL #70 in Wine

Put a little sparkle in your step! Skinnygirl® Prosecco is far from your typical sparkling wine, ladies! She’s a bubbly mix of light and crisp, of sass and class, that’s sure to make any occasion extraordinary – whether you’re planning a night in, heading out with the girls, or making memories at a birthday bash. Wherever you’re looking to add sparkle, invite this girl along!

Erin K.
Erin K.
Anniston, AL
Best tasting of the skinnygirl wines. Not worth the price necessarily, but tasty nonetheless.
Leialoha D.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Light and crisp!! One of my faves for this brand!! Good value and a definite recommend!
Erika T.
Erika T.
Visalia, CA
This another of my favorite and alway have skinnygirl prosecco around my house
Lori M.
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
I adore Prosecco, so this was a solid win for me. It's absolutely my favorite alcoholic drink. I thought the price was reasonable. Not the absolute best product, but certainly not the worst either. For the price it was excellent. If you enjoy Prosecco I recommend this. Plus the fact that it's reduced calorie is also awesome.
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I'm not a big wine drinker so maybe its not fair to to review, but went to a dinner party that was serving this, and I was actually excited to try it. The taste wasn't what I expected, I think people hype of this brand more than they like it. I give 3 starts because it could have been worst, and the packaging was on point.
Marissa V.
Marissa V.
san antonio tx
I love having this wine Sunday morning paired with orange juice its really yummy. It has a sweet taste that doesn't linger. Great for someone looking for a low calorie wine. will repurchase once I run out! very satisfied with my purchase. <3 <3
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ
I love this drink! It is sold at an affordable price. It has a strong percent of alcohol. I purchased it at my local liquor store. I buy this beer very often. I recommended this to any of my beer/alcohol lovers! Great to cool off with and kick back and relax with!
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Baltimore, MD
LOVE this Prosecco! I am absolutely a wine and Prosecco drinker, but have been trying to find ones that cut calories but also taste delicious. This is the definite winner. Skinny Girl is absolutely a trusted brand and my go to for low cal alcohol!
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
I love this prosecco! It's just the right amount of sweetness to drink by its self or have with a little orange juice or dressed up with some berries. It's not very expensive and can be found in quite a few stores.
Micaela M.
Micaela M.
Every girl feels like a Queen when drinking any skinnygirl product. Great marketing, and it has great flavors for not that expensive of a price. For sure recommend this for a quiet night in or going out with the girls.
Chloe V.
Chloe V.
Vaughan
Where can I buy this?! 😍 I love Prosecco and bubbles
Sydney Z.
Sydney Z.
New York , NY
How is this? I haven't tried this brand but I love prosecco
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Where can you buy this? Is it good??