BY SKINNYGIRL

Put a little sparkle in your step! Skinnygirl® Prosecco is far from your typical sparkling wine, ladies! She’s a bubbly mix of light and crisp, of sass and class, that’s sure to make any occasion extraordinary – whether you’re planning a night in, heading out with the girls, or making memories at a birthday bash. Wherever you’re looking to add sparkle, invite this girl along!

Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Hello guiltless mimosas! Bought this for a girls morning while staying out of town with sugar/calorie free orange juice for a super light and refreshing AM drink. There's very little sacrifice in taste for the product, however the ABV is notably lower than a full calorie counterpart. But with mimosas it's fairly irrelevant and, personally, preferred before a long day ahead. Perfect for it.
Abby H.
Bethesda, MD
I didn't love it... but I didn't hate it. It just wasn't my favorite. I always WANT to love what Bethenny Frankel does.. but this one just didn't do it for me. I've purchased a few times and I never feel the taste is consistent. Sometimes it's so sweet I can't drink it and others there's no sweetness at all. That could be my tastebuds... but I don't love it.
Sharon Y.
Louisville, KY
Would not recommend! Read somewhere that skinny girl products aren't even lower in sugar & calories when compared to regular products. I tried skinny girl vodka?? Or some sort of vodka mixed drink and it was awful, would definitely just sacrifice calories for something better tasting. Not a huge fan of their products, their lime popcorn says it's also low on calories but it is a teeny tiny portion...duh!! It's obviously low cal because the portion isn't full.
Kenetrice J.
Jemison, AL
The skinnygirl Prosecco is one of my favorite flavors/kind from the Skinnygirl brand. I learned about the product and tried it while visiting a friend a couple months back and I really enjoyed it. After that night, I have bought a few bottles of my own for my own home. 4 STARS!!
Christina R.
Love the skinny girl brand! A get alternative to the more calorie ridden competitors. A nice choice when watching those calories with no missing flavor. Cute packaging. Prosecco is a light white sparking wine comparable to champagne but a bit different. Highly recommended.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
This is a great cheap prosecco. We went thru 12 bottles on New Years Eve. Everyone who came over loved it. We paid $3.50 per bottle. I was so glad we did a case. I wish we could find it again but it seems hard to find in our area. I would tell everyone to try this one. You will love it! It was just perfect.
Anna Q.
Fairmount
Skinnygirl Prosecco is so refreshing and it's less calories than regular prosecco. It was reasonably priced as well. It's very tasty and I enjoy it on the weekend with my desserts. I definitely recommend this tasty drink.
Clarissa N.
Pittsburgh , PA
Skinnygirl is another one of my favorite brands! It has great value and the bottles are always so cute, I am a sucker for good packaging. But the taste is just as great! I will continue to buy this all the time!
Kay S.
Denver, CO
Love it. My fellow mama-friend and I meet up every other week for us time and she usually has a bottle of this with her. I was skeptical of the skinny girl name, but have been pleasantly surprised so far :)
Jenny R.
This wine had a better taste than I thought it would have. It doesn't quite taste like a full bodied wine. It's more like a juice with alcohol in it. I don't think I will purchase this again.
Chloe V.
Vaughan
Where can I buy this?! 😍 I love Prosecco and bubbles
Sydney Z.
Deerfield, IL
How is this? I haven't tried this brand but I love prosecco
Katherine M.
Where can you buy this? Is it good??