Skinnygirl Prosecco uploaded by Laura P.

BY SKINNYGIRL

Put a little sparkle in your step! Skinnygirl® Prosecco is far from your typical sparkling wine, ladies! She’s a bubbly mix of light and crisp, of sass and class, that’s sure to make any occasion extraordinary – whether you’re planning a night in, heading out with the girls, or making memories at a birthday bash. Wherever you’re looking to add sparkle, invite this girl along!

Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I'm not a big wine drinker so maybe its not fair to to review, but went to a dinner party that was serving this, and I was actually excited to try it. The taste wasn't what I expected, I think people hype of this brand more than they like it. I give 3 starts because it could have been worst, and the packaging was on point.
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
I adore Prosecco, so this was a solid win for me. It's absolutely my favorite alcoholic drink. I thought the price was reasonable. Not the absolute best product, but certainly not the worst either. For the price it was excellent. If you enjoy Prosecco I recommend this. Plus the fact that it's reduced calorie is also awesome.
Kara G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Before I saw this, I didn't even know Skinny Girl made anything like this, but I am so glad that I tried it because it is really good, and the price point is right on. I am going to get a few bottles of this for getting ready at my wedding to enjoy with my bridesmaids :)
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
I love having this wine Sunday morning paired with orange juice its really yummy. It has a sweet taste that doesn't linger. Great for someone looking for a low calorie wine. will repurchase once I run out! very satisfied with my purchase. <3 <3
Victoria S.
I love this drink! It is sold at an affordable price. It has a strong percent of alcohol. I purchased it at my local liquor store. I buy this beer very often. I recommended this to any of my beer/alcohol lovers! Great to cool off with and kick back and relax with!
Morgan L.
Baltimore, MD
LOVE this Prosecco! I am absolutely a wine and Prosecco drinker, but have been trying to find ones that cut calories but also taste delicious. This is the definite winner. Skinny Girl is absolutely a trusted brand and my go to for low cal alcohol!
Caitlin F.
I love this prosecco! It's just the right amount of sweetness to drink by its self or have with a little orange juice or dressed up with some berries. It's not very expensive and can be found in quite a few stores.
Micaela M.
Every girl feels like a Queen when drinking any skinnygirl product. Great marketing, and it has great flavors for not that expensive of a price. For sure recommend this for a quiet night in or going out with the girls.
Kayla B.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my go to drinks when I'm trying to watch my calories, it tastes so good but with less calories and that's important so you can sneak in more glasses when your trying to be healthy! I love it
Kristan R.
Evergreen, AL
It's all the fun (the alcohol 🙄) of cocktails without all the calories. You won't feel bad about drinking all of your calories on that new diet. It tastes amazing.
Chloe V.
Vaughan
Where can I buy this?! 😍 I love Prosecco and bubbles
Sydney Z.
Deerfield, IL
How is this? I haven't tried this brand but I love prosecco
Katherine M.
Where can you buy this? Is it good??
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
How is this one compared to the other brands available in the US..?