BY SKINNYGIRL #50 in Wine

Put a little sparkle in your step! Skinnygirl® Prosecco is far from your typical sparkling wine, ladies! She’s a bubbly mix of light and crisp, of sass and class, that’s sure to make any occasion extraordinary – whether you’re planning a night in, heading out with the girls, or making memories at a birthday bash. Wherever you’re looking to add sparkle, invite this girl along!

Sharon Y.
Sharon Y.
Louisville, KY
Would not recommend! Read somewhere that skinny girl products aren't even lower in sugar & calories when compared to regular products. I tried skinny girl vodka?? Or some sort of vodka mixed drink and it was awful, would definitely just sacrifice calories for something better tasting. Not a huge fan of their products, their lime popcorn says it's also low on calories but it is a teeny tiny portion...duh!! It's obviously low cal because the portion isn't full.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Bethesda, MD
I didn't love it... but I didn't hate it. It just wasn't my favorite. I always WANT to love what Bethenny Frankel does.. but this one just didn't do it for me. I've purchased a few times and I never feel the taste is consistent. Sometimes it's so sweet I can't drink it and others there's no sweetness at all. That could be my tastebuds... but I don't love it.
Mira S.
Mira S.
Augusta, GA
This is one of my favorite brands to keep around the house for a "spur of the moment girls night-in" or "Sunday Funday" to have endless mimosas that taste absolutely amazing paired with Simply Orange (orange juice). It has a sweet taste and doesn't leave a bad after taste in your mouth.
crystal f.
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
I absolutely love this brand, i've tried many flavors, however Prosecco is my fave, i use it with many drinks, either mixed or alone, great flavor, light and sweet. price point is great. i would recommend this brand.
Kara T.
Kara T.
West Warwick, RI
This was an ok tasting prosecco. Prosecco is generally a bit lower calorie than other wines, so there is no real need to buy the skinny girl one if it is for that reason, there are plenty of other more tasty ones.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Seaford , Ny
I wasn't a fan of skinny girl for a while because of the ingredients they were putting in it but I think they have taken that out and I just love prosecco In a pretty bottle I would recommend this to other people
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm I love skinny girl wine . This is one of my faves. It is super delicious and waist friendly . Yes please !
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
I'll stick to the original margarita. This left a funny taste behind. I do like this brand, just not this prosecco.
Ana C.
Ana C.
I love Bethany for creating this brand. Prosecco was a great add to their list of amazing products and I recommend
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
This is a great bubbly, fresh wine and it's lower in fat and calories. What more could you want?
Chloe V.
Chloe V.
Vaughan
Where can I buy this?! 😍 I love Prosecco and bubbles
Sydney Z.
Sydney Z.
New York , NY
How is this? I haven't tried this brand but I love prosecco
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Where can you buy this? Is it good??