Skinnygirl Pinot Grigio uploaded by Chakirah K.Skinnygirl Pinot Grigio uploaded by Arielle F.

BY SKINNYGIRL

Here’s a lady who needs no introduction. With her lightly sweet and perfectly crisp flavor, our Pinot Grigio speaks for herself. She’s the perfect complement to your party, sure to please even the pickiest palate with her bright, delicately sweet flavor combination. Plus, she gets along with just about anyone – from crackers and cheese to more decadent dishes, pair this Pinot with a variety of platters. So next time you entertain, invite our Pinot Grigio over for an elegant, yet effortless addition to any affair.

Monica P.
Valrico, FL
While Skinnygirl is marketed as a lower-calorie alternative to traditional alcoholic beverages, very few of the bottles were found to compare to the taste of real wine.
Erika O.
Sykesville, MD
Do not like this brand of wine. it lacks in flavor. i havent even botheted trying mote than 1 other wine from them. skip it.
Chakirah K.
I decide to try this brand randomly. Heard a few things about the brand. I am very disappointed it taste like the grape leaves and twigs were used to make the wine. I will never by this flavor again. I will try another Skinny Girl flavor just because I love wine . Hopefully the others done let me down like this one did.
Grace L.
Chapel Hill, NC
This doesn't taste good and it is only marketed as skinny because the alcohol content is lower than most wines. If you are looking for a low calorie Pinot Grigio, try another one that is not Skinny Girl and that simply has lower ABV than most. That will be Lower calorie.
Kelli M.
I love the idea of lower calorie alcohol, and have tried multiple skinny girl drinks. I'm just not a fan of the flavor, and figure if I'm going to have wine I'll just drink the real thing and enjoy it.
Chelsea L.
This SkinnyGirl Pinot Grigio is not one of my favourite wines, though it does have a nice crisp taste to it.
If you are looking for a low-calorie wine, give this one a try!
You can find it at most liquor stores.
Chelsea M.
Skinny girl is great if you're focusing on calories, but the taste really isn't there. the buzz factor takes a while as well since it is lower in alcohol content.
Brittany I.
Wauseon , OH
I love this wine. I have tried many and not a fan of some but this one has a good flavor.
Amber B.
Simpsonville, KY
This drink was good for drinking, not for sipping. I purchased this at the Kroger wine shoppe once, but because of the taste I have not purchased it again.
chantelle h.
Hamilton
This wine has a bite to it it's bolder flavour then the fruity wines it's nice with a light meal
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Does this wine have a good flavor or no?
R Lovely C.
Bridgeport, CT
I am looking for a good wine for the holiday to bring to our family Christmas dinner. Is this a good wine? Is it sweet or dry??
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
What does this really taste like? I'm looking for a Pinot that tastes really good but doesn't break the bank.
Patrice N.
Springfield, MA
What does this taste like?
Kim C.
Cincinnati , OH
I've never had SkinnyGirl wine. Is this dry? Cheap tasting?