Skinnygirl Pinot Grigio uploaded by Arielle F.

Skinnygirl Pinot Grigio

Here’s a lady who needs no introduction. With her lightly sweet and perfectly crisp flavor, our Pinot Grigio speaks for herself. She’s the perfect complement to your party, sure to please even the pickiest palate with her bright, delicately sweet flavor combination. Plus, she gets along with just about anyone – from crackers and cheese to more decadent dishes, pair this Pinot with a variety of platters. So next time you entertain, invite our Pinot Grigio over for an elegant, yet effortless addition to any affair.

Courtney G.
I really liked the taste of this pinot! It has a great crisp flavor that a Pinot should have. I would definitely recommend!
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
This is a great wine to bring to a party. The name is cute and the wine itself is so yummy. I recommend this to my friends.
LaCrecia H.
forest hill, texas
never taste it but i heard it was really good. my sister loves it and always buy it. i will have to try it really soon
Heather R.
Good pino if your counting calories. Very refreshing and tasty!! It's very lovely. Delicious for a low calorie wine!
LeeAnne F.
Hudson, MI
Who wouldn't LOVE a pinot grigio with barely any calories!!?? It is extremely tasty and you can sip on it all day!
Saritha V.
West Palm Beach
Love this drink! The bottle looks good as well, good flavor and reasonable price. I enjoyed having this
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
This wine is good! It's of course not the best wine out there but for its price range it's really good!
Michele G.
Favorite pinot grigio out in stores. Cheap, easy to find and tastes really good. Love the sweetness.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
This is a delicious, low calorie wine. I don't know anyone who doesn't like it! Highly recommended!
Brittany I.
Wauseon, OH
I love this wine. I have tried many and not a fan of some but this one has a good flavor.
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Does this wine have a good flavor or no?
R Lovely C.
Bridgeport, CT
I am looking for a good wine for the holiday to bring to our family Christmas dinner. Is this a good wine? Is it sweet or dry??
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
What does this really taste like? I'm looking for a Pinot that tastes really good but doesn't break the bank.
Patrice N.
Springfield, MA
What does this taste like?
Kim D.
Cincinnati , OH
I've never had SkinnyGirl wine. Is this dry? Cheap tasting?