Skinnygirl Pinot Grigio uploaded by Chakirah K.Skinnygirl Pinot Grigio uploaded by Arielle F.

BY SKINNYGIRL

Here’s a lady who needs no introduction. With her lightly sweet and perfectly crisp flavor, our Pinot Grigio speaks for herself. She’s the perfect complement to your party, sure to please even the pickiest palate with her bright, delicately sweet flavor combination. Plus, she gets along with just about anyone – from crackers and cheese to more decadent dishes, pair this Pinot with a variety of platters. So next time you entertain, invite our Pinot Grigio over for an elegant, yet effortless addition to any affair.

Arielle F.
I purchased this for $4.99 and for the price I must say it's a great wine! It's very similar to rover mondavi. I'm a fan ,will purchase again for the right price.
Amber B.
Simpsonville, KY
This drink was good for drinking, not for sipping. I purchased this at the Kroger wine shoppe once, but because of the taste I have not purchased it again.
Shama B.
Fairfield , CT
My friends love Pinot Grigio and I always get them skinny girl! They live the taste of this wine and it's super cheap to buy compared to other brands!
Sarah Y.
Fort Campbell, KY
So yummy and light, I love a good white wine its not heavy and spicy like red wines are, I love trying different flavors to find the right one.
Sarah E.
Lexington, NC
GREAT! Love this stuff, we can easily find all this stuff anywhere and in any type. The name is cute and i dont feel bad about drinking it.
Holly N.
lexington , KY
Love this brand on wine - feels just like your drinking regular wine but a lot healthier type. For a women who drinks lots of wine wants to cut back on calories try this.
Daphne P.
Kannapolis, NC
Cut down on the calories while enjoying a delicious bottle of wine. Really good wine, amazing price and can be found in a lot of stores
Brooke N.
Mustang, OK
This is low calorie and isn't too sweet! The Pinot Grigio is yum! I have like all of the skinny girl wines, but this one is my fav!!
Katie I.
Somerdale
Perfect pino Grigio, and I love the skinny girl brand. The skinny girl brand is great, and paired with my favorite wine? Perfect!!
Erika O.
Sykesville, MD
Do not like this brand of wine. it lacks in flavor. i havent even botheted trying mote than 1 other wine from them. skip it.
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Does this wine have a good flavor or no?
R Lovely C.
Bridgeport, CT
I am looking for a good wine for the holiday to bring to our family Christmas dinner. Is this a good wine? Is it sweet or dry??
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
What does this really taste like? I'm looking for a Pinot that tastes really good but doesn't break the bank.
Patrice N.
Springfield, MA
What does this taste like?
Kim C.
Cincinnati , OH
I've never had SkinnyGirl wine. Is this dry? Cheap tasting?