Skinnygirl Pinot Grigio uploaded by Arielle F.

BY SKINNYGIRL

Here’s a lady who needs no introduction. With her lightly sweet and perfectly crisp flavor, our Pinot Grigio speaks for herself. She’s the perfect complement to your party, sure to please even the pickiest palate with her bright, delicately sweet flavor combination. Plus, she gets along with just about anyone – from crackers and cheese to more decadent dishes, pair this Pinot with a variety of platters. So next time you entertain, invite our Pinot Grigio over for an elegant, yet effortless addition to any affair.

Arielle F.
I purchased this for $4.99 and for the price I must say it's a great wine! It's very similar to rover mondavi. I'm a fan ,will purchase again for the right price.
Grace L.
Chapel Hill, NC
This doesn't taste good and it is only marketed as skinny because the alcohol content is lower than most wines. If you are looking for a low calorie Pinot Grigio, try another one that is not Skinny Girl and that simply has lower ABV than most. That will be Lower calorie.
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
My favorite Pinot Grigio. Wine in general can be a challenge to decipher. I always end up with this in my cart. Great taste, so smooth and delicious. I bought it at my local liquor store at a great price!
Katie R.
Florence, KY
I think this is a great wine, but not something I would drink all the time. It is something I would buy again, and would be willing to try other products within the brand.
Priscilla C.
I don't typically like Pinot Grigio after trying a few that were just too dry. This one was surprisingly light and pleasant. It also didn't make me feel guilty for having a glass being that it is made by Skinnygirl. I would buy it again and try a few other flavors. The price is right and so is the taste.
Tonya R.
Carrboro, NC
I like Skinny Girl Pinot Grigio. It has a taste of it's own. I like to have it after dinner with some friends while we sit around and shoot the breeze. It is definitely good with fruit or add some sweet and sour hard candy to the glass.
Holly N.
Lexington, KY
Love this brand on wine - feels just like your drinking regular wine but a lot healthier type. For a women who drinks lots of wine wants to cut back on calories try this.
Kelli M.
I love the idea of lower calorie alcohol, and have tried multiple skinny girl drinks. I'm just not a fan of the flavor, and figure if I'm going to have wine I'll just drink the real thing and enjoy it.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
While Skinnygirl is marketed as a lower-calorie alternative to traditional alcoholic beverages, very few of the bottles were found to compare to the taste of real wine.
Chelsea M.
Skinny girl is great if you're focusing on calories, but the taste really isn't there. the buzz factor takes a while as well since it is lower in alcohol content.
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Does this wine have a good flavor or no?
R Lovely C.
Bridgeport, CT
I am looking for a good wine for the holiday to bring to our family Christmas dinner. Is this a good wine? Is it sweet or dry??
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
What does this really taste like? I'm looking for a Pinot that tastes really good but doesn't break the bank.
Patrice N.
Springfield, MA
What does this taste like?
Kim D.
Cincinnati , OH
I've never had SkinnyGirl wine. Is this dry? Cheap tasting?