BY SKINNYGIRL

Here’s a lady who needs no introduction. With her lightly sweet and perfectly crisp flavor, our Pinot Grigio speaks for herself. She’s the perfect complement to your party, sure to please even the pickiest palate with her bright, delicately sweet flavor combination. Plus, she gets along with just about anyone – from crackers and cheese to more decadent dishes, pair this Pinot with a variety of platters. So next time you entertain, invite our Pinot Grigio over for an elegant, yet effortless addition to any affair.

Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Carrboro, NC
I like Skinny Girl Pinot Grigio. It has a taste of it's own. I like to have it after dinner with some friends while we sit around and shoot the breeze. It is definitely good with fruit or add some sweet and sour hard candy to the glass.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
GREAT! Love this stuff, we can easily find all this stuff anywhere and in any type. The name is cute and i dont feel bad about drinking it.
Daphne P.
Daphne P.
Mooresville, NC
Cut down on the calories while enjoying a delicious bottle of wine. Really good wine, amazing price and can be found in a lot of stores
Katie I.
Katie I.
Somerdale
Perfect pino Grigio, and I love the skinny girl brand. The skinny girl brand is great, and paired with my favorite wine? Perfect!!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
I really liked the taste of this pinot! It has a great crisp flavor that a Pinot should have. I would definitely recommend!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
This is a delicious, low calorie wine. I don't know anyone who doesn't like it! Highly recommended!
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Yes!! Love Skinnygirl. Taste just as good as regular wine with half the calories.
Grace L.
Grace L.
Chapel Hill, NC
This doesn't taste good and it is only marketed as skinny because the alcohol content is lower than most wines. If you are looking for a low calorie Pinot Grigio, try another one that is not Skinny Girl and that simply has lower ABV than most. That will be Lower calorie.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
My favorite Pinot Grigio. Wine in general can be a challenge to decipher. I always end up with this in my cart. Great taste, so smooth and delicious. I bought it at my local liquor store at a great price!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Florence, KY
I think this is a great wine, but not something I would drink all the time. It is something I would buy again, and would be willing to try other products within the brand.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Does this wine have a good flavor or no?
Taisha W.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
What does this really taste like? I'm looking for a Pinot that tastes really good but doesn't break the bank.
Kim D.
Kim D.
Cincinnati , OH
I've never had SkinnyGirl wine. Is this dry? Cheap tasting?
Patrice N.
Patrice N.
Springfield, MA
R Lovely C.
R Lovely C.
Bridgeport, CT
I am looking for a good wine for the holiday to bring to our family Christmas dinner. Is this a good wine? Is it sweet or dry??