BY SKINNYGIRL #45 in Drink Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

• Hey to all my Influencer friends. Does anyone hav...Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard a lot about this particular drink. Would you say it's 'h...1 Answers
  • I love the drink Pina Colada! How is this compared to the drink? ...1 Answers
SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
Kerrie H.
Kerrie H.
You can never go wrong with anything pina colda in my book! Especially with skinnygirl! Awesome flavor and very smooth! Would highly recommend to anyone wanting something girly to sip on! I will totally be buying this product again in the future!
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Newmarket, ON
Almost too sweet for my liking. I enjoy a good piña colada but this was too sweet for me. It does have the perfect blend for a piña colada, if just needs to be toned down on the sweetness.
Kate C.
Kate C.
Ontario
I am crazy about piña coladas and skinny girl has a very good brand of it I highly recommend it I bought a few bottles for my girls night out
V S.
V S.
I found this online and bought it from amazon. I'm so glad I did I love it. Perfect for a girls night.
brian w.
brian w.
Not really pina colada but still decent taste for a prefab drink. I recently saw a homeless person drinking it on the subway so you know the price is right!
Dar S.
Dar S.
Skinnygirl Pina Colada is a tasty light version of the classic. Want a more classic taste? Mix it with some pineapple juice.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
I really enjoy this beverage, and have bought a few bottles this year. I love the brand, love the flavor, and I buy it on sale so I love the price. I find it a bit strong but that makes it last longer for me. Win Win!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
I buy this at the local liquor store. No it doesn't taste like the drink you make at home in the blender, no it doesn't taste like a restaurant drink, BUT it's probably a 10th of the calories. If you're trying to lose weight, or if you like to watch your figure, IT TASTES GREAT. You can drink it and be happy and not feel bad like you would if you sucked down a 500 cal pina colada.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
April E.
April E.
Happy Hour Expert
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Marisela C.
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?