BY SKINNYGIRL #59 in Drink Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

• Hey to all my Influencer friends. Does anyone hav... Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard a lot about this particular drink. Would you say it's ...1 Answers
  • I love the drink Pina Colada! How is this compared to the drink?...1 Answers
SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
Lynnette U.
Speculator
I️ strongly disliked this. I️ drank a small bit of it to be polite, but I’d never repurchase this.
Jennifer S.
Hixson, TN
I would say this drink was ok nothing about it wowed me. I doubt I would repurchase this drink.
Danielle G.
Glendale, AZ
Tried this at a women’s expo and I was hooked went straight to the store and bought it
Iraida T.
bronx, NY
Piña colada yum one of my favorites drinks and mixes. Can't go wrong with this flavor
Shyann R.
Not a huge fan of this Vodka. It seems a little dry and does not go down smoothly. Not my favorite. I prefer anything else
Monique C.
Bristol, CT
Its great if your trying to watch calories while still trying to have a enjoyable drink! Also not very sweet!
Traci  F.
I love all skinny girl stuff this one had great strong flavor.great price and great for the lady's lunch dates
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
This is my favorite drink by skinny girl. I like it super cold or over ice. I had to add a little extra rum. But for the calorie intake its pretty good.
Andrea S.
Etters, PA
Well for being less calories, I guess it's decent. However, I will take my calories as long as I have the pina colada taste!
Ada M.
Orlando, FL
This is pretty weak and not really great tasting. I am willing sometimes to give up some taste for calories but in this it's too much taste I'm giving up.
April E.
Happy Hour Expert
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Nicole S.
Happy Hour Expert
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.