BY SKINNYGIRL #41 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

• Hey to all my Influencer friends. Does anyone hav... Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard a lot about this particular drink. Would you say it's ...1 Answers
  • I love the drink Pina Colada! How is this compared to the drink?...1 Answers
SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
joanna m.
I love skinny girl. So yummy and the best thing its ok to drink if your on a diet. I love it for shots or mix drinks. So yummy
Brizeida B.
This one is amazing, I love the flavor I can't get enough of it. Love making them in the summer time for friends and family!
Lakeisha T.
I have only had this once in my life. And I must say I enjoyed it and will purchase again. I also recommended this to people
brooklyn w.
Akron, OH
Not too bad, a very distinct flavor of pina colada. it tastes better knowing its fewer calories. love skinny girl products!
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
If you like pins coladas and getting caught in the rain then you should try this because the flavor will make you go insane.
Andrea S.
Etters, PA
Well for being less calories, I guess it's decent. However, I will take my calories as long as I have the pina colada taste!
CATHERINE C.
MIAMI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
SU SABOR ES MUY DULCE. LA PRESENTACION ES BONITA Y BUENA. EL PRECIO ES BIEN. LA BOTELLA ES CHIC. LA COMPRO EN SUPERTIENDAS.
Sable W.
Bronson, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A nice flavor but very light in flavor. A smooth drink often passed around for tasting and easily something to go back to.
Shyann R.
Not a huge fan of this Vodka. It seems a little dry and does not go down smoothly. Not my favorite. I prefer anything else
Bree R.
Buckeye, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Tastes great, you could really taste all the flavors. This liqour got the job done! Couldn't be happier with the outcome!
Nicole S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
April E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.