BY SKINNYGIRL #54 in Cocktail Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl. This piña colada is definitely not too sweet, as opposed to many others. It's my favorite summer drink!
Katelyn T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very tasty! And I love that it is low in calories!! I haven’t tasted any of the other flavors what would you recommend?? I like the fruit drinks
This one is my favorite! Served it for happy hour on the patio for 10 of my girlfriends and it was a hit, great summer cocktail just over ice.
Angela B.
Greensboro , NC
Great to mix with vodka. I’ve only purchased it once but will buy again. I enjoyed it but it did leave a slight aftertaste. Satisfied overall!
Carolina D.
Bronx, NY
It taste so great. I love the taste of the piña colada. It transport me to the beach in the summertime. I wouldn't mind purchasing it shain.
Jessica D.
Eufaula, AL
This is such a great drink mix. It's light on the calories as well. I have purchased it multiple times and will continue to do so. I love it!
stephane c.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I like flavor drinks but wasn't a huge fan of this brand at all... Not sure if it was the flavor or not.. But this one might be worth trying
Maddison D.
Commerce, GA
It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake. Tastes pretty good!
Samantha R.
Hill, NH
I love the flavor but to me it's just not the same with out the extra sugar its almost a bit more pungent but it's got a really cool bottle
Crystal S.
Niagara Falls, NY
Love this with pineapple juice!! I enjoy this with a late night just the girls and I hanging out no baby's just relaxing #peacefulnight
Nicole S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.