BY SKINNYGIRL #12 in Cocktail Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

• Hey to all my Influencer friends. Does anyone hav... Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard a lot about this particular drink. Would you say it's ...1 Answers
  • I love the drink Pina Colada! How is this compared to the drink?...1 Answers
SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
This one is my favorite! Served it for happy hour on the patio for 10 of my girlfriends and it was a hit, great summer cocktail just over ice.
Angela B.
Greensboro , NC
Great to mix with vodka. I’ve only purchased it once but will buy again. I enjoyed it but it did leave a slight aftertaste. Satisfied overall!
Maddison K.
Commerce, GA
It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake. Tastes pretty good!
Carolina D.
Bronx, NY
It taste so great. I love the taste of the piña colada. It transport me to the beach in the summertime. I wouldn't mind purchasing it shain.
stephane c.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I like flavor drinks but wasn't a huge fan of this brand at all... Not sure if it was the flavor or not.. But this one might be worth trying
Jessica  D.
Eufaula, AL
This is such a great drink mix. It's light on the calories as well. I have purchased it multiple times and will continue to do so. I love it!
Samantha R.
Hill, NH
I love the flavor but to me it's just not the same with out the extra sugar its almost a bit more pungent but it's got a really cool bottle
Crystal S.
Niagara Falls, NY
Love this with pineapple juice!! I enjoy this with a late night just the girls and I hanging out no baby's just relaxing #peacefulnight
Carina C.
Denton
This is definitely one of my all time favorite. Drinks. Top it off with a cherry and some whipped cream. & enjoy on a hot summer day
Kristen B.
Strafford, NH
Tried this for low cal and it was ok. I thought it was pretty expensive for what you get. I would buy again, but wish it was cheaper.
Nicole S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
April E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?
Angela G.
BRONX, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.