BY SKINNYGIRL #45 in Drink Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

• Hey to all my Influencer friends. Does anyone hav...Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard a lot about this particular drink. Would you say it's 'h...1 Answers
  • I love the drink Pina Colada! How is this compared to the drink? ...1 Answers
SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
Tab D.
Tab D.
Clovis, Ca
Love skinny girl. but i think pina colada may just not be for me. if you like that kind of thing go for it.
brooklyn w.
brooklyn w.
Akron, OH
Not too bad, a very distinct flavor of pina colada. it tastes better knowing its fewer calories. love skinny girl products!
Latice T.
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
If you like pins coladas and getting caught in the rain then you should try this because the flavor will make you go insane.
Katie B.
Katie B.
If you like pina coladas you should try this. A little too strong coconut flavor for me but otherwise it isn't too bad!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I was very surprised with skinny girl wines! it is so tasty and very flavorful! its a great wine to pick up at Target or any grocery stores at a great price!
Mykala H.
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Makes drinking and watching your calories easy, but careful what you mix with this because then the defeats the purpose of drinking this (low cal alcohol)
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV
Awesome to see it is low calorie but defeats the purpose as when most people get buzzedor drunk, they don't care about calories and start mixing.with other nonskinnygirl stuff lol.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Piña coladas are my favorite date noghr drink. I get this for a fun night in behind the mini bar blending up drinks.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
EDMONTON, AB
Happy Hour Expert
Overall very enjoyable. Without all the extra calories you would think you'd lose some of that full bodied flavour that a regular pina colada has. I didn't have that experience, it really satisfied my craving and wasn't as overly sweet like i find some mixes can be. Definitely check it out!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
April E.
April E.
Happy Hour Expert
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Marisela C.
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?