BY SKINNYGIRL #49 in Drink Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

• Hey to all my Influencer friends. Does anyone hav... Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard a lot about this particular drink. Would you say it's ...1 Answers
  • I love the drink Pina Colada! How is this compared to the drink?...1 Answers
SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
Helene N.
St Augustine, FL
I thought it was pretty yummy! The fact that it does not have as many calories as some other mixes is a definite plus.
Taleemah T.
It's ok it could be better the taste is not all that great but for the price it acceptable wouldn't be my first choice
Minerva C.
Broken Arrow, OK
Can really give a review since I only got a sip from it. But would like to try it. From what I remember it taste good
Kalie S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I love Skinny Girl brand! I can drink a mixed drink without having to worry about the calories. Great tasting!
Rachel H.
Sistersville, WV
It's a fun drink to have for a girls night out or get together at your home. It's very satisfying for everyone
Heather W.
Nampa, ID
LOVE pina coladas! Perfect drink mix to make your own drinks at home without a ton of extra calories and sugar.
Shanna M.
So good for a low cal drink mix. It's def not the same as a regular one though but for what it is it's great.
Eleshia D.
Port St Lucie, FL
My favorite Skinnygirl drink! Can’t go wrong bringing this to the party! A little expensive but so worth it!!
Lilly V.
Not one of my favorites but it will do I really enjoy drinking this love the pineapple taste to the fullest .
Denice D.
Lancaster, CA
Tried it's ok ! Not the best but it's an ok drink ! It's a creeper if you want a nice little buzz it's great.
Nicole S.
Happy Hour Expert
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
April E.
Happy Hour Expert
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.