BY SKINNYGIRL #45 in Drink Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

• Hey to all my Influencer friends. Does anyone hav...Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard a lot about this particular drink. Would you say it's 'h...1 Answers
  • I love the drink Pina Colada! How is this compared to the drink? ...1 Answers
SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Trenton
I love this drink. to me, it tastes good. it's good for the people who are on diets.
MISHALYN L.
MISHALYN L.
Rushville, IL
This was not what I'm used to but its got way less calories, so you can't best that dvd the price is good!
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
St Clr Shores, MI
I didn't like this at all. I love piña coladas but I couldn't even finish my glass. Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl. This piña colada is definitely not too sweet, as opposed to many others. It's my favorite summer drink!
Ana R.
Ana R.
Seattle, WA
Happy Hour Expert
I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice. Tasty drink to unwind after work or while watching TV with a face mask and not feel guilty. yum. cheers!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Orlando, FL
I personally thought this was fairly strong! i really love this flavor as well
Suneidy L.
Suneidy L.
Bowie, MD
Great to enjoy by yourself or for having a great afternoon with your girlfriends. Love the flavor!
laura c.
laura c.
Taste just like a piña colada, but without the guilt of extra calories. The whole skinny girl line is amazing. So far I haven't found one I don't like.
Yanette F.
Yanette F.
Santa Paula, CA
Love this skinny girl pina colada i never knew that it would taste so good definitely a great match for me.
Camille H.
Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
Love it. The Skinny girl products are great. The don't taste "skinny". Same great taste as full calorie alcohol.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
April E.
April E.
Happy Hour Expert
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Marisela C.
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?