BY SKINNYGIRL #49 in Drink Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

• Hey to all my Influencer friends. Does anyone hav... Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard a lot about this particular drink. Would you say it's ...1 Answers
  • I love the drink Pina Colada! How is this compared to the drink?...1 Answers
SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
Kim M.
Chandler , AZ
It was satisfactory, but not fantastic. I'm not sure I would go for the skinny version of alcohol again. I would probably just skip a drink altogether.
Erica R.
Afton, TN
Skinnygirl is a great company who believes in the importance of quality. The taste really evidences their hard work. Pina Colada is my fave so far!
Carolina D.
Bronx, NY
It taste so great. I love the taste of the piña colada. It transport me to the beach in the summertime. I wouldn't mind purchasing it shain.
Jessica  D.
Eufaula, AL
This is such a great drink mix. It's light on the calories as well. I have purchased it multiple times and will continue to do so. I love it!
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
It literally makes you feel like you are at the beach in that yellow polka dot bikini. It pineapple is present the coconut as well.
joanna m.
I love skinny girl. So yummy and the best thing its ok to drink if your on a diet. I love it for shots or mix drinks. So yummy
Brizeida B.
This one is amazing, I love the flavor I can't get enough of it. Love making them in the summer time for friends and family!
CATHERINE C.
MIAMI
SU SABOR ES MUY DULCE. LA PRESENTACION ES BONITA Y BUENA. EL PRECIO ES BIEN. LA BOTELLA ES CHIC. LA COMPRO EN SUPERTIENDAS.
michele a.
Lake Orion , MI
I absolutely love skinny girl. There's so many flavors to choose from. Can be bought anywhere liquor and alcohol is sold
Taleemah T.
It's ok it could be better the taste is not all that great but for the price it acceptable wouldn't be my first choice
Nicole S.
Happy Hour Expert
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
April E.
Happy Hour Expert
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.