BY SKINNYGIRL #41 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

• Hey to all my Influencer friends. Does anyone hav... Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard a lot about this particular drink. Would you say it's ...1 Answers
  • I love the drink Pina Colada! How is this compared to the drink?...1 Answers
SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
Kim M.
Chandler , AZ
It was satisfactory, but not fantastic. I'm not sure I would go for the skinny version of alcohol again. I would probably just skip a drink altogether.
Katie G.
Bossier City, LA
It's not as strong as i wish it was. But it's really good. It has a light and refreshing taste, but doesn't have a "diety" after taste. So so so good.
Cristina M.
Freeport, NY
Very watery- suppose it might be good if you mixed it into an actual pina colada but that defeats the purpose.. pretty cheap but also pretty watery.
Erica R.
Afton, TN
Skinnygirl is a great company who believes in the importance of quality. The taste really evidences their hard work. Pina Colada is my fave so far!
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl. This piña colada is definitely not too sweet, as opposed to many others. It's my favorite summer drink!
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Katelyn T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very tasty! And I love that it is low in calories!! I haven’t tasted any of the other flavors what would you recommend?? I like the fruit drinks
This one is my favorite! Served it for happy hour on the patio for 10 of my girlfriends and it was a hit, great summer cocktail just over ice.
Angela B.
Greensboro, NC
Great to mix with vodka. I’ve only purchased it once but will buy again. I enjoyed it but it did leave a slight aftertaste. Satisfied overall!
Maddison K.
Commerce, GA
It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake. Tastes pretty good!
Nicole S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
April E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.