BY SKINNYGIRL #54 in Cocktail Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
Amanda M.
Clear Fork , WV
I wasn't really impressed with it, it had a sort of weird after taste to it. It wasn't horrible but I probably won't buy again.
aleida m.
I did enjoy this very very cold. It's nothing close to the "real" "tons of calorie" thing but it's enjoyable. I was just curious would not purchase again though
Stacie L.
West Blocton, AL
Love the taste. My usual is Bailey's but something led me to give it a try and was impressed. Will try in the future but my go to is still baileys out of habit.
Paloma V.
Love this line of products. This pina colada mix is delicious! Very easy way to get amazing drinks. Perfect for entertaining and putting some drinks together.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
All the glorious summer, sun, and coconut flavor of a Beach side, pool bar pina colada, but with only a fraction of the calories! What is there not to love?!
kayla w.
mobile
I’m not a real big drinker, as I don’t reall care for the taste, but this drink was quite good actually. I would recommend and probably purchase again.
Jennifer M.
I was very surprised with skinny girl wines! it is so tasty and very flavorful! its a great wine to pick up at Target or any grocery stores at a great price!
Shakira S.
Union, NJ
Good for dieting due to the less calories it contains. Not much of a choice because the main purpsoe if to have less sugar drink with this. Gets the job done
Gabriela A.
Makes drinking and watching your calories easy, but careful what you mix with this because then the defeats the purpose of drinking this (low cal alcohol)
Cathy D.
Delicious and refreshing!!! Great on the rocks or a chilled glass. Perfect for any occasion, whether you're by yourself or enjoying a night with the girls.
Nicole S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.