BY SKINNYGIRL #49 in Drink Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

• Hey to all my Influencer friends. Does anyone hav... Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard a lot about this particular drink. Would you say it's ...1 Answers
  • I love the drink Pina Colada! How is this compared to the drink?...1 Answers
SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
Suneidy L.
Bowie, MD
Great to enjoy by yourself or for having a great afternoon with your girlfriends. Love the flavor!
angeliz p.
Philadelphia, PA
Skinny girl Pina colada is very refreshing but with out the sugary calories it's a great drink .
Tab D.
Clovis, Ca
Love skinny girl. but i think pina colada may just not be for me. if you like that kind of thing go for it.
Carlie S.
Mandeville, La
I love the skinnygirl brand as they are low or no calorie. I'm not huge on pina colada though.
Jasmine M.
Trenton
I love this drink. to me, it tastes good. it's good for the people who are on diets.
Priscilla V.

Honestly i bought for the cool looking bottke. This has a great taste nit a lot of calories so you can stsy fit.
Megan M.
Orlando, FL
I personally thought this was fairly strong! i really love this flavor as well
Paloma V.
Miami
Love this line of products. This pina colada mix is delicious! Very easy way to get amazing drinks. Perfect for entertaining and putting some drinks together.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
All the glorious summer, sun, and coconut flavor of a Beach side, pool bar pina colada, but with only a fraction of the calories! What is there not to love?!
Cathy D.
Delicious and refreshing!!! Great on the rocks or a chilled glass. Perfect for any occasion, whether you're by yourself or enjoying a night with the girls.
Nicole S.
Happy Hour Expert
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
April E.
Happy Hour Expert
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.