BY SKINNYGIRL #45 in Drink Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

• Hey to all my Influencer friends. Does anyone hav...Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard a lot about this particular drink. Would you say it's 'h...1 Answers
  • I love the drink Pina Colada! How is this compared to the drink? ...1 Answers
SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
Priscilla V.
Priscilla V.
Happy Hour Expert

Honestly i bought for the cool looking bottke. This has a great taste nit a lot of calories so you can stsy fit.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Hill, NH
I love the flavor but to me it's just not the same with out the extra sugar its almost a bit more pungent but it's got a really cool bottle
Maddison K.
Maddison K.
Commerce, GA
It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake. Tastes pretty good!
Traci  F.
Traci F.
I love all skinny girl stuff this one had great strong flavor.great price and great for the lady's lunch dates
beth h.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
This is my favorite drink by skinny girl. I like it super cold or over ice. I had to add a little extra rum. But for the calorie intake its pretty good.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Etters, PA
Well for being less calories, I guess it's decent. However, I will take my calories as long as I have the pina colada taste!
Ada M.
Ada M.
Orlando, FL
This is pretty weak and not really great tasting. I am willing sometimes to give up some taste for calories but in this it's too much taste I'm giving up.
Meaghan C.
Meaghan C.
West Yarmouth , MA
This is a pretty weak pina colada. I know the brand is designed for fewer calories, but this really feels like a sacrifice as opposed to a treat. I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph.
aleida m.
aleida m.
I did enjoy this very very cold. It's nothing close to the "real" "tons of calorie" thing but it's enjoyable. I was just curious would not purchase again though
Carlie S.
Carlie S.
Mandeville, La
I love the skinnygirl brand as they are low or no calorie. I'm not huge on pina colada though.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
April E.
April E.
Happy Hour Expert
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Marisela C.
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?