BY SKINNYGIRL #41 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

• Hey to all my Influencer friends. Does anyone hav... Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard a lot about this particular drink. Would you say it's ...1 Answers
  • I love the drink Pina Colada! How is this compared to the drink?...1 Answers
SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
All the glorious summer, sun, and coconut flavor of a Beach side, pool bar pina colada, but with only a fraction of the calories! What is there not to love?!
Jennifer M.
I was very surprised with skinny girl wines! it is so tasty and very flavorful! its a great wine to pick up at Target or any grocery stores at a great price!
Cathy D.
Delicious and refreshing!!! Great on the rocks or a chilled glass. Perfect for any occasion, whether you're by yourself or enjoying a night with the girls.
Gabriela A.
Makes drinking and watching your calories easy, but careful what you mix with this because then the defeats the purpose of drinking this (low cal alcohol)
Krista H.
Houma
This product is not too sweet and doesn't have a very strong alcohol taste. Which I like in a mixed drink. I just wish it had more of that tropical flavor.
Ada M.
Orlando, FL
This is pretty weak and not really great tasting. I am willing sometimes to give up some taste for calories but in this it's too much taste I'm giving up.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
This is my favorite drink by skinny girl. I like it super cold or over ice. I had to add a little extra rum. But for the calorie intake its pretty good.
Kaylene R.
Las Vegas, NV
My husband is a huge fan of this one made into an actual pina colada, I'm not a huge fan of coconut so it's not my preference, but others say it's good.
Kenadee H.
Broken Arrow
Sooo yummy! I love coconut flavored everything and this drink satisfies to boot! I get mine at a trendy liquor store in the city. It’s worth every penny.
Kim M.
Chandler , AZ
It was satisfactory, but not fantastic. I'm not sure I would go for the skinny version of alcohol again. I would probably just skip a drink altogether.
Nicole S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
April E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.