BY SKINNYGIRL #41 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

• Hey to all my Influencer friends. Does anyone hav... Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard a lot about this particular drink. Would you say it's ...1 Answers
  • I love the drink Pina Colada! How is this compared to the drink?...1 Answers
SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
Shayla M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Anything Pina colada, coconut and pineapple is a must for summer!! This has great flavor and is light and refreshing!! And less calories then most of the drinks out there!!!
emmy m.
This alcoholic beverage is great for parties which is low in calories(makes you feel less picki knowing how low the calories are). It's a premixed drink. It's a little bit too sugary for my taste. Overal a great product. So cheer on and enjoy your drink people.
Meaghan C.
West Yarmouth, MA
This is a pretty weak pina colada. I know the brand is designed for fewer calories, but this really feels like a sacrifice as opposed to a treat. I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph.
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA
This is a convenient pre-mixed drink that's ready to take to your girlfriends house and just sip sip sip.
I love to add some frozen grapes to help keep cold, and a garnish of pineapple for when I want to be fancy schmancy.
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice. Tasty drink to unwind after work or while watching TV with a face mask and not feel guilty. yum. cheers!
Kristin W.
St Clr Shores, MI
I didn't like this at all. I love piña coladas but I couldn't even finish my glass. Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version.
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV
Awesome to see it is low calorie but defeats the purpose as when most people get buzzedor drunk, they don't care about calories and start mixing.with other nonskinnygirl stuff lol.
aleida m.
I did enjoy this very very cold. It's nothing close to the "real" "tons of calorie" thing but it's enjoyable. I was just curious would not purchase again though
Paloma V.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Love this line of products. This pina colada mix is delicious! Very easy way to get amazing drinks. Perfect for entertaining and putting some drinks together.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
All the glorious summer, sun, and coconut flavor of a Beach side, pool bar pina colada, but with only a fraction of the calories! What is there not to love?!
Nicole S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
April E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.