BY SKINNYGIRL #59 in Cocktail Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
Sophie N.
Metairie, LA
I've recently brought the Skinnygirl Pina Colada to a party and everyone really liked it. It taste like a pina colada but without the mess and work to make it. It's not overly sweet and I didn't detect an artificial sweetener taste. I think this is a fun drink to bring instead of the usual wine.
Kelly H.
Richmond, VA
YUCK! Not my favorite. I love the Skinny Girl line and have tried the margartias and peach flavor but this one was not good at all. It tastes like you're taking pulls of straight Malibu. The coconut is overwhelming. Was not refreshing at all. I wouldn't waste my money on this one again.
Shayla M.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Anything Pina colada, coconut and pineapple is a must for summer!! This has great flavor and is light and refreshing!! And less calories then most of the drinks out there!!!
emmy m.
This alcoholic beverage is great for parties which is low in calories(makes you feel less picki knowing how low the calories are). It's a premixed drink. It's a little bit too sugary for my taste. Overal a great product. So cheer on and enjoy your drink people.
Meaghan C.
West Yarmouth, MA
This is a pretty weak pina colada. I know the brand is designed for fewer calories, but this really feels like a sacrifice as opposed to a treat. I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph.
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA
This is a convenient pre-mixed drink that's ready to take to your girlfriends house and just sip sip sip.
I love to add some frozen grapes to help keep cold, and a garnish of pineapple for when I want to be fancy schmancy.
Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice. Tasty drink to unwind after work or while watching TV with a face mask and not feel guilty. yum. cheers!
Kristin W.
St Clr Shores, MI
I didn't like this at all. I love piña coladas but I couldn't even finish my glass. Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version.
Jen W.
Fairmont, WV
Awesome to see it is low calorie but defeats the purpose as when most people get buzzedor drunk, they don't care about calories and start mixing.with other nonskinnygirl stuff lol.
Gene V.
danbury, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love skinny gorl, price is affordable and taste well. not the best but it's good enough. could buy it again but not my #1 choice
Nicole S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
April S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.