BY SKINNYGIRL #45 in Drink Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

• Hey to all my Influencer friends. Does anyone hav...Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard a lot about this particular drink. Would you say it's 'h...1 Answers
  • I love the drink Pina Colada! How is this compared to the drink? ...1 Answers
SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
Kalie S.
Kalie S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I love Skinny Girl brand! I can drink a mixed drink without having to worry about the calories. Great tasting!
Jan A.
Jan A.
Ansonia
Bland, first attempt not my favorite,but for a mixed drink not to bad, good when have fruits with it
Katie G.
Katie G.
Bossier City, LA
It's not as strong as i wish it was. But it's really good. It has a light and refreshing taste, but doesn't have a "diety" after taste. So so so good.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Niagara Falls, NY
Love this with pineapple juice!! I enjoy this with a late night just the girls and I hanging out no baby's just relaxing #peacefulnight
Monique C.
Monique C.
Bristol, CT
Its great if your trying to watch calories while still trying to have a enjoyable drink! Also not very sweet!
Shyann R.
Shyann R.
Not a huge fan of this Vodka. It seems a little dry and does not go down smoothly. Not my favorite. I prefer anything else
Marly J.
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
I first tried SkinnyGirl thinking that it was worth it to save the calories. While it did do that, it definitely was not as good as your traditional Pina Colada (obviously). I will stick to the SkinnyGirl wine selections from now on and amke my own Pina Colada.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
Lately i have been loving the skinny girl brand. This is actually my favorite one of their entire line. Totally has a good flavor considering its calorie level. They arent too pricey either!
Emili  s.
Emili s.
Manitowoc, WI
Honestly i bought for the cool looking bottke. This has a great taste nit a lot of calories so you can stsy fit.
angeliz p.
angeliz p.
Philadelphia, PA
Skinny girl Pina colada is very refreshing but with out the sugary calories it's a great drink .
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
April E.
April E.
Happy Hour Expert
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Marisela C.
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?