BY SKINNYGIRL #49 in Drink Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

• Hey to all my Influencer friends. Does anyone hav... Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard a lot about this particular drink. Would you say it's ...1 Answers
  • I love the drink Pina Colada! How is this compared to the drink?...1 Answers
SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
If you like pins coladas and getting caught in the rain then you should try this because the flavor will make you go insane.
Katie B.
If you like pina coladas you should try this. A little too strong coconut flavor for me but otherwise it isn't too bad!
Katie G.
Bossier City, LA
It's not as strong as i wish it was. But it's really good. It has a light and refreshing taste, but doesn't have a "diety" after taste. So so so good.
Veronica P.
Piña coladas are my favorite date noghr drink. I get this for a fun night in behind the mini bar blending up drinks.
Emili  s.
Manitowoc, WI
Honestly i bought for the cool looking bottke. This has a great taste nit a lot of calories so you can stsy fit.
Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
Love it. The Skinny girl products are great. The don't taste "skinny". Same great taste as full calorie alcohol.
MISHALYN L.
Rushville, IL
This was not what I'm used to but its got way less calories, so you can't best that dvd the price is good!
Yanette F.
Santa Paula, CA
Love this skinny girl pina colada i never knew that it would taste so good definitely a great match for me.
Crystal S.
Niagara Falls, NY
Love this with pineapple juice!! I enjoy this with a late night just the girls and I hanging out no baby's just relaxing #peacefulnight
Suneidy L.
Bowie, MD
Great to enjoy by yourself or for having a great afternoon with your girlfriends. Love the flavor!
Nicole S.
Happy Hour Expert
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
April E.
Happy Hour Expert
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.