BY SKINNYGIRL #49 in Drink Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

• Hey to all my Influencer friends. Does anyone hav... Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard a lot about this particular drink. Would you say it's ...1 Answers
  • I love the drink Pina Colada! How is this compared to the drink?...1 Answers
SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
Kristin W.
St Clr Shores, MI
I didn't like this at all. I love piña coladas but I couldn't even finish my glass. Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version.
Gabriela A.
Makes drinking and watching your calories easy, but careful what you mix with this because then the defeats the purpose of drinking this (low cal alcohol)
laura c.
Taste just like a piña colada, but without the guilt of extra calories. The whole skinny girl line is amazing. So far I haven't found one I don't like.
aleida m.
I did enjoy this very very cold. It's nothing close to the "real" "tons of calorie" thing but it's enjoyable. I was just curious would not purchase again though
Alyssa V.
This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl. This piña colada is definitely not too sweet, as opposed to many others. It's my favorite summer drink!
Jennifer M.
I was very surprised with skinny girl wines! it is so tasty and very flavorful! its a great wine to pick up at Target or any grocery stores at a great price!
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV
Awesome to see it is low calorie but defeats the purpose as when most people get buzzedor drunk, they don't care about calories and start mixing.with other nonskinnygirl stuff lol.
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Samantha R.
Hill, NH
I love the flavor but to me it's just not the same with out the extra sugar its almost a bit more pungent but it's got a really cool bottle
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
If you like pins coladas and getting caught in the rain then you should try this because the flavor will make you go insane.
Nicole S.
Happy Hour Expert
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
April E.
Happy Hour Expert
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.