BY SKINNYGIRL #45 in Drink Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

• Hey to all my Influencer friends. Does anyone hav...Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard a lot about this particular drink. Would you say it's 'h...1 Answers
  • I love the drink Pina Colada! How is this compared to the drink? ...1 Answers
SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
Heather W.
Heather W.
Nampa, ID
LOVE pina coladas! Perfect drink mix to make your own drinks at home without a ton of extra calories and sugar.
Angie M.
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA
This is a convenient pre-mixed drink that's ready to take to your girlfriends house and just sip sip sip.
I love to add some frozen grapes to help keep cold, and a garnish of pineapple for when I want to be fancy schmancy.
Jessica  D.
Jessica D.
Eufaula, AL
This is such a great drink mix. It's light on the calories as well. I have purchased it multiple times and will continue to do so. I love it!
Lilly V.
Lilly V.
Not one of my favorites but it will do I really enjoy drinking this love the pineapple taste to the fullest .
Shanna M.
Shanna M.
Happy Hour Expert
So good for a low cal drink mix. It's def not the same as a regular one though but for what it is it's great.
Denice D.
Denice D.
Lancaster, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Tried it's ok ! Not the best but it's an ok drink ! It's a creeper if you want a nice little buzz it's great.
CATHERINE C.
CATHERINE C.
MIAMI
Happy Hour Expert
SU SABOR ES MUY DULCE. LA PRESENTACION ES BONITA Y BUENA. EL PRECIO ES BIEN. LA BOTELLA ES CHIC. LA COMPRO EN SUPERTIENDAS.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Sistersville, WV
It's a fun drink to have for a girls night out or get together at your home. It's very satisfying for everyone
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Hixson, TN
I would say this drink was ok nothing about it wowed me. I doubt I would repurchase this drink.
Iraida T.
Iraida T.
bronx, NY
Piña colada yum one of my favorites drinks and mixes. Can't go wrong with this flavor
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
April E.
April E.
Happy Hour Expert
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Marisela C.
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?