BY SKINNYGIRL #45 in Drink Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

• Hey to all my Influencer friends. Does anyone hav...Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard a lot about this particular drink. Would you say it's 'h...1 Answers
  • I love the drink Pina Colada! How is this compared to the drink? ...1 Answers
SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
Cathy D.
Cathy D.
Delicious and refreshing!!! Great on the rocks or a chilled glass. Perfect for any occasion, whether you're by yourself or enjoying a night with the girls.
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Bronx, NY
It taste so great. I love the taste of the piña colada. It transport me to the beach in the summertime. I wouldn't mind purchasing it shain.
Kaylene R.
Kaylene R.
Las Vegas, NV
My husband is a huge fan of this one made into an actual pina colada, I'm not a huge fan of coconut so it's not my preference, but others say it's good.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
All the glorious summer, sun, and coconut flavor of a Beach side, pool bar pina colada, but with only a fraction of the calories! What is there not to love?!
Erica R.
Erica R.
Afton, TN
Skinnygirl is a great company who believes in the importance of quality. The taste really evidences their hard work. Pina Colada is my fave so far!
Krista H.
Krista H.
Houma
This product is not too sweet and doesn't have a very strong alcohol taste. Which I like in a mixed drink. I just wish it had more of that tropical flavor.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Chandler , AZ
It was satisfactory, but not fantastic. I'm not sure I would go for the skinny version of alcohol again. I would probably just skip a drink altogether.
Helene N.
Helene N.
St Augustine, FL
I thought it was pretty yummy! The fact that it does not have as many calories as some other mixes is a definite plus.
Minerva C.
Minerva C.
Broken Arrow, OK
Can really give a review since I only got a sip from it. But would like to try it. From what I remember it taste good
Brizeida B.
Brizeida B.
This one is amazing, I love the flavor I can't get enough of it. Love making them in the summer time for friends and family!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
April E.
April E.
Happy Hour Expert
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Marisela C.
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?