BY SKINNYGIRL #41 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

• Hey to all my Influencer friends. Does anyone hav... Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard a lot about this particular drink. Would you say it's ...1 Answers
  • I love the drink Pina Colada! How is this compared to the drink?...1 Answers
SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
Jasmine B.
Columbia , KY
Amazing. Never disappointed with this purchase! I get it at this little discount liquor store close to where I live! Delicious and very much affordable might be different prices and different areas but should be around the same!
Savannah K.
Vancouver
I love mixed drinks, especially pina coladas, my husbands adds this into my mixed blended drinks and it's amazing! Definitely worth it when you're trying to cut calories at all costs.
Ritu S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the worst thing i have ever tasted in my life. I would never recommend it to anyone. It tastes like stale water and was very disappointed. It was certainly a waste of money.
Karley A.
Katy, TX
Again, I love fruity alcohol and this one is a top for me. It’s so tasty, so smooth. It’s a gorgeous color and aroma. It’s something that I would definitely gift to a friend or a family member.
Tamara F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Honestly, it tastes funny. I guess it’s like diet soft drinks, it seems like it’s missing something. Purchased it when I was on my kick of eating less and watching each and every calorie.
Vel T.
San Angelo, TX
I love the Skinny Girl Pina Colada. These ease of just pouring it over ice and enjoying the smooth flavor of pineapple and coconut. I love the packaging as well.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a simple drink that you can sip on straight out of the bottle. It is not the best tasting drink but it is good for the low price that it runs in the liquor store. If you are counting calories and want to drink then its not a bad alternative. I just rather buy a bottle of rum and make my own.
Dina H.
Considering this is technically a "diet drink" it's pretty good. Real pinã coladas are obviously a ton better, but this is a nice lower calorie option so no guilt attached! Not super strong on alcohol content so it's more for casual drinking!
jenna m.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
this is really really delicious. the packaging is so adorable and it really caught my eye. it's a little pricey but worth it. it tastes almost just like pina colada and i would buy it again. i've recommend this to all my friends
Drew M.
Atlanta, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Can you say yum? I love pina coladas but i'm always worried about that calorie count, ya know? SkinnyGirl Pina Colada gives you the best of both worlds ya'll! I get that yummy island beverage with that SkinnyGirl mentality. I'm ready for fun in the sun!!!
Nicole S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
April E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.