BY SKINNYGIRL #54 in Cocktail Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
Dina H.
Considering this is technically a "diet drink" it's pretty good. Real pinã coladas are obviously a ton better, but this is a nice lower calorie option so no guilt attached! Not super strong on alcohol content so it's more for casual drinking!
jenna m.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
this is really really delicious. the packaging is so adorable and it really caught my eye. it's a little pricey but worth it. it tastes almost just like pina colada and i would buy it again. i've recommend this to all my friends
Drew M.
Atlanta , GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Can you say yum? I love pina coladas but i'm always worried about that calorie count, ya know? SkinnyGirl Pina Colada gives you the best of both worlds ya'll! I get that yummy island beverage with that SkinnyGirl mentality. I'm ready for fun in the sun!!!
Jordan T.
Fremont, OH
Love love love this product. I’ll put it with ice and a little extra Bacardi and mix it in my blender. Great taste without all the added sugar. Easy to find at my local Kroger store. Would recommend to others
Amanda S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not terrible, but not great either. Generally you think of a pina colada as a frozen fruity drink with a tropical feel. This has the flavor there but it’s not as sweet as a normal pina colada and it’s obviously not frozen so it’s different than what you’re used to. It has a good flavor, but I’m not sure if I would label it the same way. I give them credit for trying to give us a low calorie option of the cocktail but I’d probably choose other drinks over this one.
Anna G.
kenosha
I thinks it’s delicious in summer time. It’s nice with some fresh fruit to sit with outside with by the pool. I even put some of my own fresh pineapple inside or blend it with ice. I think it’s worth the try.
Jasmine B.
Richmond, KY
Amazing. Never disappointed with this purchase! I get it at this little discount liquor store close to where I live! Delicious and very much affordable might be different prices and different areas but should be around the same!
Tressa W.
Attica, NY
This is surprisingly delicious and without all the extra sugars...it makes it easier to enjoy more than one! Thanks, Bethany for coming up with such great flavors! Skinny Girl Martini
Savannah K.
Vancouver , WA
I love mixed drinks, especially pina coladas, my husbands adds this into my mixed blended drinks and it's amazing! Definitely worth it when you're trying to cut calories at all costs.
Tamara F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Honestly, it tastes funny. I guess it’s like diet soft drinks, it seems like it’s missing something. Purchased it when I was on my kick of eating less and watching each and every calorie.
Nicole S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.