BY SKINNYGIRL #59 in Drink Mixes

Skinnygirl??™ Pina Colada.
Natural flavors.
Open & serve.
9.95% ALC/Vol (19.9 proof) 750 ml.
Made with rum, liqueur and natural flavor. see more...

• Hey to all my Influencer friends. Does anyone hav... Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard a lot about this particular drink. Would you say it's ...1 Answers
  • I love the drink Pina Colada! How is this compared to the drink?...1 Answers
SkinnyGirl Pina Colada
  • "It is no island pina colada, but it will get the job done if you are trying to drink while watching your calorie intake." in 3 reviews
  • "This is my favorite drink from Skinnygirl." in 1 review
  • "I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice." in 1 review
  • "I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph." in 1 review
  • "Id rather indulge in piña coladas on vacation (and vacations for me are very rare) than cut calories with this version." in 1 review
Marissa K.
I got this as a gift for my birthday and for some one who does not like pineapple this was not too bad. However, I would not purchase it myself again based on the fact I don't lile pineapple.
Sophie N.
Metairie, LA
I've recently brought the Skinnygirl Pina Colada to a party and everyone really liked it. It taste like a pina colada but without the mess and work to make it. It's not overly sweet and I didn't detect an artificial sweetener taste. I think this is a fun drink to bring instead of the usual wine.
Najiyah W.
Happy Hour Expert
Will never buy again. To me it tastes like rubbing alcohol with an artificial pina colada flavoring added to it. The only plus is that it didn't burn like some others.
Jennifer H.
Great low calorie drink that's easy to pack-up for a girl's night. This is my favorite from all of her drinks. The coconut is sweet but not too sweet. I really like this entire line. Try them all you won't be disappointed you did! These also come in minis! I try to always have this on hand for a quick and delicious beverage.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
Not to bad a little fake tasting. The price is a little high for my taste. I know many people that love all of the skinny girl stuff but to me not my thing i guess.. It was not what i was expecting. If i knew someone that was looking for a low cal drink i would tell them about it but i will not be getting again.
Stephanie R.
Chagrin Falls , OH
Because I'm a huge skinnygirl fan I really love this cocktail! It's ready to drink so you don't need to buy any anything else to go with it. Just grab the bottle and head to your next summer party. It won't disappoint!
Meaghan C.
West Yarmouth , MA
This is a pretty weak pina colada. I know the brand is designed for fewer calories, but this really feels like a sacrifice as opposed to a treat. I had to blend with ice and pineapple juice (and more rum) to give it some oomph.
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA
This is a convenient pre-mixed drink that's ready to take to your girlfriends house and just sip sip sip.
I love to add some frozen grapes to help keep cold, and a garnish of pineapple for when I want to be fancy schmancy.
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
Happy Hour Expert
I really love mixing this with either coconut water or pineapple juice. Tasty drink to unwind after work or while watching TV with a face mask and not feel guilty. yum. cheers!
Gabriela A.
Makes drinking and watching your calories easy, but careful what you mix with this because then the defeats the purpose of drinking this (low cal alcohol)
April E.
Happy Hour Expert
I have heard so much hype about this brand. Is it worth purchasing?
Nicole S.
Happy Hour Expert
Are skinny girl drinks as good as people make them seem to be?
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Because this is lower calorie option, do you feel like you can justify drinking more?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Is this pina colada the one u have to make frozen or can u just drink it as is, just chilled of course.
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I would love to know if anyone has tried this. I'm a huge fan of Pina Coladas but they can't be too thin.